May 21, 2024, 08:42:41 AMLatest Member: masagnik1226
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » ScreenShots » Level 150 - Low server!

Level 150 - Low server!

Started by mhj, December 22, 2011, 11:48:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pokeh

mhj

Quote from: Pokeh on December 22, 2011, 03:49:18 PM
Gratz bro!
Thanks bro!

@Gramps
Sorry pal. I will take you tomorrow if you don't fight back and I will leave you far behind. Would like to avoid this cause I know how much more than me you deserved it old man :-*. But catch Red on high and they need you there. We are far ahead on low.

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

Yz

amg gz, but I bet you $10 that you won't get lv 200 8) How longs it been since you started on low server btw?

Quote from: Energized on December 22, 2011, 01:59:43 PM
Quote from: Gramps on December 22, 2011, 01:55:34 PM
Took ya time :P  Good job.
Omg Gramps, you be mad bra?.
Joking, congratz Hjuler.

wtf idc if you were joking you used that in completely the wrong context gtfo don't steal phrases that you don't understand 8)
DISCORD killyzkill

Selene

spiderstar

Nice! I'm too lazy to grind on low server lol.

-Jasper

Gratz!
I was there level up to xD
btw. Im Snowball :P
Proud to be a Member of Utopia!
High Rate Guild!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Low Rate Guild

mhj

Quote from: Yz on December 22, 2011, 10:39:10 PM
amg gz, but I bet you $10 that you won't get lv 200 8) How longs it been since you started on low server btw?

Deal! I will get 200 some day. It will maybe be around summer. I started on low server 2 days after Redemption was formed and that leaves it at 20/9/11. So about 3 months ago. I also started at level 33 but thats almost no exp.

Rossbach

Quote from: mhj on December 26, 2011, 06:10:07 PM
Quote from: Yz on December 22, 2011, 10:39:10 PM

Deal! I will get 200 some day. It will maybe be around summer. I started on low server 2 days after Redemption was formed and that leaves it at 20/9/11. So about 3 months ago. I also started at level 33 but thats almost no exp.

You also have spawned BS.

Omnomnom eating toast.

Click

Congratulations, it's a big accomplishment.
I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

Rossbach

Omnomnom eating toast.

mhj

Gtfo Ross. If I didn't have my BS I would have been 140 or something. It's really not a big difference. We are talking about 10 exp each map and 10 seconds each map. Your just jelly cause Tbots ain't as cool as BC  :-X

Iridion

Quote from: mhj on December 28, 2011, 07:03:31 AM
Gtfo Ross. If I didn't have my BS I would have been 140 or something. It's really not a big difference. We are talking about 10 exp each map and 10 seconds each map. Your just jelly cause Tbots ain't as cool as BC  :-X
ignore rossbitch lool

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Delta

Rossbach

December 28, 2011, 02:18:15 PM #28 Last Edit: December 28, 2011, 02:25:44 PM by Rossbach
Jelly is old, and why would Ross be jelly? Ross does not care for low, just stating the true facts that his lv is not 100% legit.

Delta don't be a nub and copy what someone just said. You even stole Ross is Ross.

Also if you care about how Ross has like 5 lv 30's that is because they had an event when Ross came there that makes your bots all auto lv 30. Considering your lv you played more than Ross.

Iri 1. No flaming or harassing another player of any sort (including staff). This is your verbal warning.

Omnomnom eating toast.

Iridion

December 28, 2011, 04:55:53 PM #29 Last Edit: December 28, 2011, 04:56:10 PM by Iridion
you cant verbal warn me, we both know thats not a serious attempt to flame and you are really getting annoying with ur pro sector stuff

xrow wouldnt be proud of u );

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-