May 02, 2024, 08:31:42 PMLatest Member: utaletrmpo
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Normal Server » ⒶⒶⒶ ANARCHY ⒶⒶⒶ

ⒶⒶⒶ ANARCHY ⒶⒶⒶ

Started by Thornz, March 13, 2013, 11:52:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DevilzDemise

-Speedy-

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

Thornz

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

-Speedy-

Finally have reached top 10. Congrats to everyone, keep up the great work and we will continue to climb.

#1 *Sector Nub*

Thornz

Not pants

Thornz

Made some changes to the guild page layout.  And gratz on rank 9 guys!  23m GP!

Not pants

DevilzDemise

Perhaps edit the userbars so it has the code above them? i mean yes people can rob them, but anyone can easily rob them anyhow. So makes no difference but makes it easier for guild members to have the code for the userbars if they don't know how to actually save and all that jazz. So then it's simple copy and paste

Thornz

Quote from: DevilzDemise on January 26, 2014, 09:08:06 AM
Perhaps edit the userbars so it has the code above them? i mean yes people can rob them, but anyone can easily rob them anyhow. So makes no difference but makes it easier for guild members to have the code for the userbars if they don't know how to actually save and all that jazz. So then it's simple copy and paste

Kk do that tommorow.  Too lazy at 4am XD

Not pants

DevilzDemise

Quote from: Thornz on January 26, 2014, 09:10:01 AM

Sweet. Aha, wimp. Take it easy man

Thornz

Quote from: DevilzDemise on January 26, 2014, 09:11:29 AM

Like the new dividers tho?  Hard to find nice ones out there...

Not pants

DevilzDemise

January 26, 2014, 09:15:29 AM #235 Last Edit: January 26, 2014, 09:29:21 AM by DevilzDemise
Quote from: Thornz on January 26, 2014, 09:13:28 AM
Quote from: DevilzDemise on January 26, 2014, 09:11:29 AM

Kk do that tommorow.  Too lazy at 4am XD

Like the new dividers tho?  Hard to find nice ones out there...

Yeah i do like those, dislike the actual name and first 3 bits of text though (but that's just personal opinion) aha others may like it :)

[IMG]http://i41.tinypic.com/1427qth.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/2ut40vr.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/21lttzs.gif[/IMG]

Or not aha?

-Speedy-

If you want you can use the Evolve guild page format. GM Max made it for me and i really liked it, so if you wanna use i'd let you.

#1 *Sector Nub*

ilovemoney

January 26, 2014, 01:57:53 PM #237 Last Edit: January 26, 2014, 02:58:10 PM by ilovemoney
Sorted.

#1 Marketplace Seller
Best Mercher/Seller in This GAME #FACT

DevilzDemise

Quote from: ilovemoney on January 26, 2014, 01:57:53 PM
Thornz shouldn't even be aloud to play. He stole someones paypal account.

Looses all my gigas that I traded and worked for and makes me loose all my accounts and gets away with it.

"LOGIC"

Please can you not post here, or blame the guild don't want us as a guild looking bad over one person, but sorry to hear that :/. Thank you.

ilovemoney

Quote from: DevilzDemise on January 26, 2014, 02:00:33 PM
Quote from: ilovemoney on January 26, 2014, 01:57:53 PM
Thornz shouldn't even be aloud to play. He stole someones paypal account.

Looses all my gigas that I traded and worked for and makes me loose all my accounts and gets away with it.

"LOGIC"

Please can you not post here, or blame the guild don't want us as a guild looking bad over one person, but sorry to hear that :/. Thank you.
Not blaming the guild, also he's not just a person he's the leader of the guild?
#1 Marketplace Seller
Best Mercher/Seller in This GAME #FACT

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-