May 17, 2024, 01:36:45 PMLatest Member: whitecat93
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Report A Bug » Login Bug?

Login Bug?

Started by Derf321, April 21, 2014, 11:10:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Derf321

Just recently started playing again (woo!), and I noticed that every time I log in and click the ZylonHigh server, it asks me to create a new bot even though I already have one. I click cancel and try again, and after a few times it finally lets me in. I'm afraid it'll overwrite my bot if I actually do type a name and click OK so I always just hit cancel. Anyone else have this? Might want to get it looked at in case it actually does overwrite people's hard work!

hur9

Your internet lagged meanwhile while you go into the ZylonSpace High wich made you lost he conection with it.
This bot not created thing its because you have no longer conection with the server.
An easy way to fix it is to relog.

Derf321

It seems to happen every time I log in though. It finally goes through after hitting cancel and trying again a few times, but its annoying =P

hur9

Maybe you can try repairing the client.

Derf321

Quote from: hur90 on April 22, 2014, 01:35:16 AM
Maybe you can try repairing the client.

Thanks for the suggestion, I tried it to no avail though =/

FalseProphet

April 24, 2014, 10:09:25 PM #5 Last Edit: April 24, 2014, 10:14:05 PM by FalseProphet
It might just be down to your internet speed...

(i'd laugh if it was because you were logging into the wrong account, perhaps if you have/had 2 accounts)
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Cooky

tell us the bot name and maybe we can see if its on the rankings or not

Derf321

Quote from: FalseProphet on April 24, 2014, 10:09:25 PM
It might just be down to your internet speed...
(i'd laugh if it was because you were logging into the wrong account, perhaps if you have/had 2 accounts)
It shouldn't be my internet speed because I never have lag or anything in-game and I usually have a steady 20mbps+ connection

Quote from: Cooky on April 24, 2014, 10:10:57 PM
tell us the bot name and maybe we can see if its on the rankings or not
My IGN is "Derf", I found myself on the ranking board so I am a "valid" player I guess.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-