May 02, 2024, 06:46:45 PMLatest Member: ThomasAlefs
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Player Sponsored Events » xGoD's YOLO BC <<EVENT>>

xGoD's YOLO BC <<EVENT>>

Started by trong10, August 21, 2012, 11:51:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sounds Good?

Hell Yea
8 (44.4%)
Definitely
3 (16.7%)
Genius
2 (11.1%)
Perfection
2 (11.1%)
Boss
2 (11.1%)
I'd Bow to you
4 (22.2%)
Marry Me?
5 (27.8%)
Im a loser and think this is lame
7 (38.9%)

Total Members Voted: 18

trong10

August 21, 2012, 11:51:49 PM Last Edit: August 25, 2012, 03:20:56 PM by trong10
xGoD's YOLO BC Event will consists of many challenges or rounds. Kind of like a tournament.

There will be quite a lot of different sets of challenges such as:

-Rush Race
-PvP
-Racing (Something like Cooky's, Sry :p)
-Most Kills in Level 1 Survival under 10min
-First to get a specific Item? (Sector)
-Question/Answers (Riddles)
-What Number am i thinking of between ?-?
- More to come?

There will be a 1st, 2nd and a 3rd Winner with different prizes. (Obviously 1st will get a better Prize than 2nd and 2nd > 3rd)
How to DECIDE the Winner?

This Event will be calculated by points you earn in every challenge.
1st = 7 Pts
2nd = 6 Pts
3rd = 5 Pts
And so on. (If u can't tell the pattern than im sorry but you might be a bit of a DERP!)

-How can YOU participate? Easy,
This will most likely be on a saturday and ways to participate will either be a question/riddle to the password of the room or a countdown of making the room so whoever gets in first is in, making it fair to all players.

Doing so, this will give every player in any of these challenges a chance to win having their weaknesses and strengths.

If i get a good amount of people agreeing i WILL make this happen Every Saturday or so and hopefully everyone will look forward to this.

Honestly, i think this is a better idea than most of other simple player sponsored events.(No offence) Simply because its boring and you don't actually play the game to win something. (Lottery, Q/A)

So let me hear your thoughts and make this Official? Thank You!!!
                                                                                                              xGoD_Im_So_BOSS  ;D

8/25/2012 (Saturday) Winners:        - Admin Allie With =16 Points
                                                               -  -OG Rebel- With = 13 Points
                                                               - OG Dori  With = 11 Points

IGN «»»««» xGoD_ImSo_BOSS «»»««» IGN
Guild ~ ComeATMeBRO ~
Market shop name: xgods

ghostkid17

-Oreos-
Quote from: Materger
I am now an Oreos fan!
Quote from: Allie
Oreos was a failed project.

trong10

yea, im suprised u figured out THAT meaning to it, But yeah, this form of YOLO is
You Obviously Love Oreos  :P

Guild ~ ComeATMeBRO ~

jinhongzhu

Creator Of Mid-Air Block <--Corr told me to put this k.

Nucleaon

IGNs:
BC: Nuc | Kyura
GC: SaphireFlare

Cooky

cant be official unless it is run by a admin or GM I think

ghostkid17

Maybe he either means its officially going to happen or if it could become official.
-Oreos-
Quote from: Materger
I am now an Oreos fan!
Quote from: Allie
Oreos was a failed project.

Selene

mic99

xGod u took my idea without the Staff part and by staff i meant like 1-2 Event Staff ._.

trong10

August 22, 2012, 12:25:36 AM #9 Last Edit: August 22, 2012, 12:28:53 AM by trong10
well duh its not official but i can still host this every week right? Since a lot of players are poor and geeting overwhelmed of boredom.

The purpose of this Event is so that everyone can have fun in BC and look forward to something more exciting rather than suicide all day to level. Besides this event will only take 30min-1hour and maybe ill do 2 or 3 on saturday so more people will get a chance to join and have fun. I also might limit the entries to 1-2 times on the Event.

And tty to Tze, i left that out, updated.

This is a Player Spnsored Event with my items/gigas/coins being given away just so everyone can have fun, official or not, im still allowed to host this...right? loool.

Guild ~ ComeATMeBRO ~

zomniethe4

Your trying to do too much. Lower your standards or there's a high chance your probably going to fail like most.

Zom

trong10

August 22, 2012, 12:32:35 AM #11 Last Edit: August 22, 2012, 12:35:46 AM by trong10
Who knows, we'll see what'll happen this week or next.
If it fails ill still host this regardless just for the purpose of bored and poor players.
Idc care how many people join, 2-3 sure whatever, as long as their having fun.
Just ignore it if you dont want to participate.

Guild ~ ComeATMeBRO ~

Cooky

When I get my new computer im going to do something similar to this

trong10

nooooo go away, my idea!!! Btw Cooky ur not a Mod anymore ):?

Guild ~ ComeATMeBRO ~

Cooky

Quote from: trong10 on August 22, 2012, 01:23:34 AM
nooooo go away, my idea!!! Btw Cooky ur not a Mod anymore ):?
I had wanted to do something similar to this since I first came to Bout Cheetah, I didnt steal your idea. Also notice I didnt say I was going to copy yours, I just said I would do something similar.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-