May 08, 2024, 06:54:00 PMLatest Member: Alyssaram
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » The information zeitgeist within BOTS!! and a bit of history (S_A)

The information zeitgeist within BOTS!! and a bit of history (S_A)

Started by Optimism, September 16, 2012, 04:55:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allie

and that's what makes me a better pvper than you overall (without abusing lag).
The actual techniques of the game is what allows you to win. The techniques are what made S_A so great in his time, he knew them and others didn't.
Thanks to expansion, over time everyone started learning them. That is how it turned from one great pvper to a lot of great pvpers. We're all advanced S_A's.

Even if you fail to comprehend this, you are using said techniques. It is natural to not think about it, but refusing to accept that you are is pretty wasteful.

Pokeh

Quote from: Yz on September 16, 2012, 05:20:45 PM
Quote from: Pokeh on September 16, 2012, 05:19:34 PM
***** ***** says
dont these people realize that the whole pvp style in this game is so ****ing easy to master
you kill someone before they kill you
Tricky yoloniggr says
xD!
***** ***** says
block a lot, hit them wen u can
use lag effectively
dont get hit
Tricky yoloniggr says
rly lold
at dat
lmao
***** ***** says
bam your s_a reincarnated
like ****, allies complicating it so much

--

you people are pulling this to some starcraft type shit. the basic mechanics of this game are that ****ing simple.

this

stupid techniques don't matter

the only 'techniques' you need to know - trans glitch, block glitch

^ok theres more than that but in all honesty you could be the best pvper ever in like 2 months

and ya, your no genius for figuring out this basic shit. so there's always going to be more than 1 person who's considered the best. and to top it all off, how much you lag and how well you play against lag i guess ranks these top players who gets this basic idea >_>

Optimism

Tricky, this is why you sucked and suck.

:D
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

Allie

Incorrect, as Opti said there's two parts to PvP, and that's technique and skill.
By skill, I mean everything from personal timing to hand eye coordination, someone just may be better at that than others.
Having the techniques makes you able to defeat someone else who doesn't, but without the "skill" behind it to implement and use said techniques, you're still not going to be the best. And that is why even though there's so many of us great pvpers who are "just a bit better than the others", within us there's betters of us.

@Yz
nig im not gonna debate u gtfo this thread plz

Yz

cuz you can't.

S_A could beat all laggers, and yet none of you can do shit to me or gala

fail and aids at pvp xD
DISCORD killyzkill

mo9

@ allie i'm on now

@erryone else
this is like comparing an army with today's technology and knowledge with another army that completely dominated it's time back in the day

sure the new one will destroy the old one , but that doesn't mean the old one wasn't the best at it's time
/amimakingsense
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Allie

no cause you just brought that up cuz u have nothing to say and just want to win go away cancer.

Quote from: Allie on September 16, 2012, 05:21:29 PM
and that's what makes me a better pvper than you overall (without abusing lag).
The actual techniques of the game is what allows you to win. The techniques are what made S_A so great in his time, he knew them and others didn't.
Thanks to expansion, over time everyone started learning them. That is how it turned from one great pvper to a lot of great pvpers. We're all advanced S_A's.

Even if you fail to comprehend this, you are using said techniques. It is natural to not think about it, but refusing to accept that you are is pretty wasteful.

Pokeh

bc is completely different from bots
different stats, laggier than bots
throw that into the equation and obviously you'll have adapted players who cant even compare to the original game, and the original pvpers

Yz

not rly

just got to the point of you guys saying i suck, which is why im acting like this now

Voo/Corr/Tok > You two in PvP debating, by so so much...
DISCORD killyzkill

Pokeh

Allie

Quote from: mo9 on September 16, 2012, 05:26:44 PM
@ allie i'm on now

@erryone else
this is like comparing an army with today's technology and knowledge with another army that completely dominated it's time back in the day

sure the new one will destroy the old one , but that doesn't mean the old one wasn't the best at it's time
/amimakingsense

That's what this thread is about.
Everyone still, to this day, implies that S_A is the best at PvP. He was the best in his time, but that in no way makes him the best now. Maybe if he'd stuck to the game and advanced with the rest of us he'd still play a good match, but right now (not trying to attack him) he wouldn't stand a chance, for we all learned techniques far superior to what was used back in the day,

@Yz
Dunno Voo, Corr sucks at all debates whatsoever, Tok is retarded.
You only say that cause they're on your side tbh lulz. They spew nothing but retardedness.

Yz

no i say that because this is you and opti

*Wall of text*

someone disagrees

"You suck at pvp ****ing noob

P.S Opti wrote "So, can we all stop arguing about who is the best? Go in-game and show it to each other."

Now, I am not being ****y, like I said I dont think I'm #1 in pvp

But with your retarded logic, as none of you can beat my lag

Doesn't that mean I'm #1 cuz every time we go in-game I wreck you to shit?

Stop being hypocrites
DISCORD killyzkill

Pokeh

Quote from: Allie on September 16, 2012, 05:29:51 PM
Quote from: mo9 on September 16, 2012, 05:26:44 PM
@ allie i'm on now

@erryone else

/amimakingsense

That's what this thread is about.
Everyone still, to this day, implies that S_A is the best at PvP. He was the best in his time, but that in no way makes him the best now. Maybe if he'd stuck to the game and advanced with the rest of us he'd still play a good match, but right now (not trying to attack him) he wouldn't stand a chance, for we all learned techniques far superior to what was used back in the day,

@Yz
Dunno Voo, Corr sucks at all debates whatsoever, Tok is retarded.
You only say that cause they're on your side tbh lulz. They spew nothing but retardedness.

what do we have that bots possibly didn't pvp knowledge wise? since its the basis of your side of the debate

Optimism

- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-