May 08, 2024, 07:11:54 PMLatest Member: Alyssaram
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » The information zeitgeist within BOTS!! and a bit of history (S_A)

The information zeitgeist within BOTS!! and a bit of history (S_A)

Started by Optimism, September 16, 2012, 04:55:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

Allie

do not see where we did that
yes it would, because if you read my damned posts ud see the "SKILL" factor.
now go away plz your not even arguing you're just spamming and doing personal attacks.
i will start removing your posts if they're not important to the thread at hand, for I don't want this shit locked yet.

@Poke
Techniques and methods have since evolved, S_A was in '07, a time where he was among the only ones who even could even comprehend such techniques that we all understand today. The primary techniques he used back in the day were discovered, built upon, and spread around to induce more pvp. The actual usage of such techniques have evolved aswell as people have learned and utilized them for years.

zomniethe4

i dont mean to interrupt u guys
but zom is the best pvper of all time
all time

Zom

Yz

>said that imo techniques don't matter as much as you think they do
>"tricky you suck"
>i am starting fights on this thread and doing personal attacks

**** this game? ???
DISCORD killyzkill

Optimism

- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

KillerPig

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Allie

Technique is everything in this game. PvP in this game is extremely simple. You can walk, run, jump, guard, trans and shoot a gun. Technique is knowledge that utilizes this simple game of PvP and allows you to best your opponent who has the same restrictions and capabilities as you. If you don't know or can't comprehend the techniques you are using, you are not fully understanding the game, and as such are at a massive disadvantage. This ruins your overall game and disallows you to advance as far as someone who did understand could.

Pokeh

Quote from: Allie on September 16, 2012, 05:35:57 PM
do not see where we did that
yes it would, because if you read my damned posts ud see the "SKILL" factor.
now go away plz your not even arguing you're just spamming and doing personal attacks.
i will start removing your posts if they're not important to the thread at hand, for I don't want this shit locked yet.

@Poke
Techniques and methods have since evolved, S_A was in '07, a time where he was among the only ones who even could even comprehend such techniques that we all understand today. The primary techniques he used back in the day were discovered, built upon, and spread around to induce more pvp. The actual usage of such techniques have evolved aswell as people have learned and utilized them for years.

imho these 'techniques' weren't really built on, but more so give steroids in the form of bc's stats compared to bots. nothing really's changed since bots died, or when s_a quit. Just that his technique was altered and basically had different shitter versions of it spread across the playerbase. ya, since bots was only a year old in 07' he knew more and was skilled so he won a more, but just because everyone knows unorganized chunks of his shit in their own forms doesn't mean it's evolved to a point where his shits being outbeaten. people back then weren't stupid and shit in pvp either, they just lacked his knowledge, which came out in like 08 when corr/voo/everyone else got really good at pvp

Yz

Quote from: Optimism on September 16, 2012, 05:39:02 PM
I was joking turd.

but that's spam...

and allie said i cant spam...

Quote from: Yz**** this game? ???

@Allie My "techniques" are just how I play. Playstyle > all
I guess I have techniques I just haven't named >.> THE JUMP ON THE SIGN TECHNIQUE
DISCORD killyzkill

Allie

I won't debate that, Poke, for you're not wrong at all. However, the techniques used in 07 were only a year old, and were since evolved upon. Since then, everyone has learned their own version of it and allowed others to learn from their own evolution of it. Alone, S_A had his own style. But with everyone taking their own take on this style, pvpers have seen what works and what doesn't, allowing the overall pvp style to evolve.
Do you understand?

Also, taking shower. I'll continue when I'm out.

And @Yz
Your techniques are what make you as a pvper. Recognizing what you do and using your recognition to enable you to further yourself upon that are what will build your strengths up.

Yz

There are just too many, and you are generalizing them (I misunderstood exactly how generalized they were)

So I guess when I run behind the sign then quickly run backwards back out of it and hit the enemy who thinks I'm gonna run the full course around the sign, is counted as a technique .-. Fair enough then.
/dontknowwhatelsewe'rearguingaboutlol
Sleep time bai
DISCORD killyzkill

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Allie

Quote from: Yz on September 16, 2012, 05:46:27 PM
There are just too many, and you are generalizing them (I misunderstood exactly how generalized they were)

So I guess when I run behind the sign then quickly run backwards back out of it and hit the enemy who thinks I'm gonna run the full course around the sign, is counted as a technique .-. Fair enough then.
/dontknowwhatelsewe'rearguingaboutlol
Sleep time bai

Yes it is, and an example of evolution is when you keep getting knocked off and learn not to do it anymore.
That is the basis of my argument.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-