May 08, 2024, 09:18:13 PMLatest Member: ts00060
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » The information zeitgeist within BOTS!! and a bit of history (S_A)

The information zeitgeist within BOTS!! and a bit of history (S_A)

Started by Optimism, September 16, 2012, 04:55:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pokeh

then ill agree wit allie solely cuz i havent pvped or seen any footage of s_a play so cant compare to todays folk

but theres not much thats changed from then and now :O

Pokeh

o and im still sticking to my point on the basics of this game and how were complicating and pushing it more than we have to and we all sound stupid even debating it lal

Xx Itz Ian

I don't even know the meaning of some words you used in my own language.
But respect for the time it took you to type this
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Adamp

if we published a book with all of these forum threads, we'd be rich!

nourr993

Server   :High   / Low
Name   :Morocco   / Morocco
Level   :221   / 160

Quote from: Dewo on September 20, 2012, 03:11:35 PM
Worst Thread Maker: nourr993

Yz

thought about what i'm arguing for

decided the point i was trying to get across (but failed probly due to how tired i was) was that we will never have another S_A

meaning, back then, we all worshipped S_A as a god of pvp

nowadays we are all competing and we will never have that feeling of "that one guy who pwns everyone without trouble"
DISCORD killyzkill

Rossbach

People are constantly finding new things. For example Ross figured out the CC glitch (inf combo mob that counters.) a little over a year and a half ago / 2 years ago, and very few people in BC know about this currently due to Ross sharing it to a few select people.  ::)

Also S_A, was apparently the best at his time, however things change, and new things are found. Just to note stop fighting over if S_A is better or not. We don't know how good he could be at this time, your comparing the people of 2012 / 2013 soon vs someone who is from 07 / 08. If S_A kept playing or if S_A started playing again he may be better than he was / become better than he was. No one can say if they are better than him or not during this time.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

hawk5005

This reminds me, both Tricky and Opti owe me a pvp training session lol.

Yz

Quote from: Rossbach on September 16, 2012, 08:07:59 PM
People are constantly finding new things. For example Ross figured out the CC glitch (inf combo mob that counters.) a little over a year and a half ago / 2 years ago, and very few people in BC know about this currently due to Ross sharing it to a few select people.  ::)

Also S_A, was apparently the best at his time, however things change, and new things are found. Just to note stop fighting over if S_A is better or not. We don't know how good he could be at this time, your comparing the people of 2012 / 2013 soon vs someone who is from 07 / 08. If S_A kept playing or if S_A started playing again he may be better than he was / become better than he was. No one can say if they are better than him or not during this time.  ::)

Quote from: Yz on September 16, 2012, 07:40:42 PM

decided the point i was trying to get across (but failed probly due to how tired i was) was that we will never have another S_A

nowadays we are all competing and we will never have that feeling of "that one guy who pwns everyone without trouble"

@hawk I thought i already trainedd you :c
DISCORD killyzkill

KillerPig

People are constantly finding new things. For example Ross figured out the CC glitch (inf combo mob that counters.) a little over a year and a half ago / 2 years ago, and very few people in BC know about this currently due to Ross sharing it to a few select people.  ::)
teach me ***

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Rossbach

Quote from: Yz on September 16, 2012, 08:22:35 PM

Quote from: Yz on September 16, 2012, 07:40:42 PM

@hawk I thought i already trainedd you :c

How is that relevant? Ross is just saying how stupid it is to be comparing the people of today to S_A back when he played.

Also Tricky, Ross does agree we will never have someone like that, however you can't be 100% sure, you never know who might show up one day who can even beat Imag, Tricky, Allie, Opti *add 3 more pro people,* vs himself in the same game (7 vs 1) on a "legit map" (flop.) However that is pretty much impossible atm. /vague example but you get the point.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

KillerPig

i think i kinda get wats being discussed here
but i dont wanna say anything in case i say something wrong and i sound dumb

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-