May 08, 2024, 07:48:23 PMLatest Member: ts00060
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » The information zeitgeist within BOTS!! and a bit of history (S_A)

The information zeitgeist within BOTS!! and a bit of history (S_A)

Started by Optimism, September 16, 2012, 04:55:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rossbach

Quote from: Corr on September 16, 2012, 08:28:12 PM
S_A will forever be the best in PvP.

Gg.

S_A from our under standing WAS the best, however there is no proof he can and is currently the best. The only way to prove that he still is, would be to have him fight the "good" PvP'ers of today.

Quote from: KillerPig on September 16, 2012, 08:30:09 PM
i think i kinda get wats being discussed here
but i dont wanna say anything in case i say something wrong and i sound dumb

No matter what you say atm it wont make you sound any more stupid then you are believed to be.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

Corr

Everyone here is a couple notches below from Pvpers in terms of skill/tech/lag/all that other bullshit that fira thinks is right.

We all been spoiled by the OPness and the unbalanced items. That's why nobody here who has played in BOTS!! is as skilled or better than they were before. If anything, we all got worse because the game is so broken.

S_A is the best, replicate what he did in PvP in this game, and you can maybe get to his level.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Rossbach

Quote from: Corr on September 16, 2012, 08:36:35 PM
Everyone here is a couple notches below from Pvpers in terms of skill/tech/lag/all that other bullshit that fira thinks is right.

We all been spoiled by the OPness and the unbalanced items. That's why nobody here who has played in BOTS!! is as skilled or better than they were before. If anything, we all got worse because the game is so broken.

S_A is the best, replicate what he did in PvP in this game, and you can maybe get to his level.

This is a different community. Replicating what he did in BOTS!! is completely irrelevant and is no way to compare ourselves to his level.  ::) What Ross is asking for is proof. Proof that S_A > people of today, or that the people of today are > SA.

Omnomnom eating toast.

hawk5005

You can't compare original BOTS to BC, it's like saying +4 172 ram head is better than +4 221 patch arms. You just don't do it.

@tricky ya you trained me once, and then you said you'd train me again after you unrust ( about 2 months ago ).

Corr

Quote from: Rossbach on September 16, 2012, 08:39:26 PM
Quote from: Corr on September 16, 2012, 08:36:35 PM

This is a different community. Replicating what he did in BOTS!! is completely irrelevant and is no way to compare ourselves to his level.  ::) What Ross is asking for is proof. Proof that S_A > people of today, or that the people of today are > SA.
Shittier community (knowledge based) and lack of skill + reaction time that players in this game use is enough.

@Hawk- Pawns just move up 2 spaces once and 1 space for the rest of the game, that's why they're pawns.

Like I said, broken items, broken game, no balance what so ever, no such thing as a fair game. Imo people who've beaten others and vice versa have no say because one of them always had an advantage, whether is it measured as big or small has yet to be debated on. But the match and result itself should be nullified. Therefore, their is no best PvPer in the game and no tier 1, 2, 3 blah. Which means by default history > current time.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Optimism

Corr, you continue to purport this fallacy, despite information otherwise. I bested Luke (S_A) in his prime. I was no where near my prime during these series of matches. Thus, myself and others have surpassed his top skill level.

Luke seemed "amazing" because of the terrible skill level surrounding him. Lyric_ bested Ornalth in a few series as well. Lyric came here, and we all know how that went.

Dave (Tokxilchaosz) did the same thing with Ornalth (Ornalth was better than everyone ever, blah blah), which was total bullshit. Now you're committing to the same fallacy. Learn2logic.

Also, S_A did NOTHING to advance PVP. I, on the other hand, shared everything I knew. Basically, he was very stingy and didn't care if his title was glorified amongst newbs. As long as he was number one, he didn't care. His true colors showed when he was beat and it became quite obvious why he was keeping to himself for all that time.

ALSO, a little know fact -- Nitex actually bested S_A for several weeks and held his title. I convinced Luke that he was better and had him rematch him to regain the title (this was when Nitex bested me often).
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

123bomb123

IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

123bomb123

IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Allie

Quote from: komochi on September 17, 2012, 05:09:08 AM
Optimism, I swear to god, I thought I stuck up for you for a reason. Don't make me take it back bro. If you want to keep count of losses and wins against me and you then we can have a tournament to see who's acutally better. Really, I dare you to try that shit again. >.>

http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php/topic,1691.0.html
http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php/topic,2118
http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php/topic,2510.0.html

OH HOLY **** I DIDNT KNOW U RLY WERE NITEX

Quote from: Ray_Kalm on September 14, 2010, 05:45:01 PM
Nope, I'll beat Optimism in this tournament. Main reason I'm hosting it.

hawk5005

Pokeh

KillerPig

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Iridion

yo niggers truth is u are all fighting for stuff that will never happen agen on a game that is dead and on a game that will probably be a secondary project soon and nobody cares

gtfo old***s, ur time is past now

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-