May 04, 2024, 07:43:19 AMLatest Member: PatriciaMas
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Report A Bug » reporting this for my friend (heartless)

reporting this for my friend (heartless)

Started by droid zylon1, December 21, 2013, 01:16:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

droid zylon1

his forum name is: Heartless
His in game name is: -Drift King-

He has recently bought an account and when he tryed to login to forums to change the pass to the account he bought it said he had been banned off the forums. He can no longer login with any of his account and cannot see guild thread, updates, and/or news.
   He is spanish so i posted this for him (also he is locked/banned from the forum so he cant do it himself). Could anyone give me info on why he was banned from the forum so i can inform him?

Thanks in advance,
PoKa

P.S. if this is in the wrong section please move it (as i did not know where to post).

Purple

What probably happened was he bought an account that was ip banned and then tried to login to said account. This caused his ip to be auto-banned.

^**** im special xd

droid zylon1

Quote from: Purple on December 21, 2013, 01:20:00 PM
What probably happened was he bought an account that was ip banned and then tried to login to said account. This caused his ip to be auto-banned.
He bought the account from aln. If i'm not mistaken aln wasn't banned from forum?

Bombz

Quote from: droid zylon1 on December 21, 2013, 01:23:35 PM
He bought the account from aln. If i'm not mistaken aln wasn't banned from forum?

http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php?topic=48858.msg435032#msg435032

?

lol

droid zylon1

Drift bought the account and now he is ip banned from forums. Whenever he bought the account he was not informed about this... could someone help him? he needs to be able to see updates and news.

qolderman

Quote from: droid zylon1 on December 21, 2013, 01:23:35 PM
One of Aln's account IS forum banned  :o :o
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-