May 04, 2024, 05:27:08 PMLatest Member: PeterNaf
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Report A Bug » assert failed / mandraganda

assert failed / mandraganda

Started by Seanmw, December 23, 2013, 04:02:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seanmw

I've never have had an issue with this game but I got the update today and now it keeps crashing. I can sometimes make it through a sector before it does but usually it crashed with in a few minutes.
I've tried uninstalling and re-installing. I even tried going into to settings and using the fix client option.

This is what appears:

Any suggestions?
Irrelevant Opinions

Lavarat

I have been soloing levels for awhile and I've come across an anomaly that monster barrels that normally drop Ganda clones end up dropping Mandragores named "Ganda." Upon trying to fight them, I get a fatal error and the game crashes.

Is this part of the new update? Because its becoming very problematic already.

Santa

Which map are you attempting to play?

Santa

Let me know if this error has been resolved.  I released an update yesterday that should have.

Thanks.

Seanmw

December 24, 2013, 09:14:58 AM #4 Last Edit: December 24, 2013, 09:31:07 AM by Seanmw
I play [level 172] Destroy the Data Mines

The barrel that spawns closest to the start drops a Mandragore named "Ganda" and ever time I try to attack is I get that pop up and the game crashes.

It also crashes when another player in the game tries to attack it or it tries to attack a player.
Irrelevant Opinions

mahaisch

Santa

Quote from: Seanmw on December 24, 2013, 09:14:58 AM
I play [level 172] Destroy the Data Mines

The barrel that spawns closest to the start drops a Mandragore named "Ganda" and ever time I try to attack is I get that pop up and the game crashes.

It also crashes when another player in the game tries to attack it or it tries to attack a player.

Can you tell me if it is working properly now?

Thanks,
~Santa.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-