May 21, 2024, 08:24:52 AMLatest Member: masagnik1226
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Player Sponsored Events » Giving away 100,000 coins

Giving away 100,000 coins

Started by thugzy, March 02, 2011, 08:25:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thugzy

Inform me as to why you deserve the coins in one tidy paragraph. I'll select whoever i wish.

cybercjt

me because im not good at earning coins so fast and im just depending on the players who's lvls are 200
can I have it T_T really need it badly
Normal / Low
IGN: LT.Surge / Psycho_Patch
Level: 172 / 7
Guild: None / None

Thx to Pig for the Raichu sig. :D

Badass PvPer I guess so.. XD

eco999

NeoKiller

eco999

March 02, 2011, 02:16:11 PM #4 Last Edit: March 02, 2011, 02:17:15 PM by eco999
Holiday,just checking what's new.
I just found out ms_aln is a member. 0.o

123bomb123

Lol. He said a paragraph, you guys are writing a sentence.
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Gramps

OT, your spongebob made my kid lol :)

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

demian010

I want the money, cause it's quite hard to earn alot of coins at my level(83). The only way I can get a large amount of coins is to participate in a game with high levels doing 204. I need the items so I can refill as soon as my guns,action/passion skills, transformations etc. are passed out. Which could take a while in my fact.

Rossbach

Omnomnom eating toast.

Surgeypurgey

I would want 100k coins, but I just need around 70k coins. I'm poor right now and I can't buy Dark Knight transformation for 1 year, since I don't have a lot of coins, and I'm feeling lazy right now. Yeah, I should leech, but no one is on for me to leech on, most of them are away from the computer, or either eating, etc. I want to leech off ICE as much as I can, but he's not on right now. Even though I'm level 200, I still can be lazy and not feel like getting coins, leeching works, but no one is on for me to leech on, most of them are away from the computer, or either eating, etc. I only have around 32k coins, and I'm saving up and I'm poor.

Pretty much, that's it.

123bomb123

Quote from: Surgeypurgey on March 02, 2011, 09:17:26 PM
I would want 100k coins, but I just need around 70k coins. I'm poor right now and I can't buy Dark Knight transformation for 1 year, since I don't have a lot of coins, and I'm feeling lazy right now. Yeah, I should leech, but no one is on for me to leech on, most of them are away from the computer, or either eating, etc. I want to leech off ICE as much as I can, but he's not on right now. Even though I'm level 200, I still can be lazy and not feel like getting coins, leeching works, but no one is on for me to leech on, most of them are away from the computer, or either eating, etc. I only have around 32k coins, and I'm saving up and I'm poor.

Pretty much, that's it.

Ill give you the darkknight trans for.. 1 million dollars!

because.

Corr

Quote from: 123bomb123 on March 02, 2011, 06:35:48 PM
A sentence can equate to 1 paragraph.  ::)

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Surgeypurgey

Quote from: 123bomb123 on March 02, 2011, 09:20:15 PM

Pretty much, that's it.

nigger

123bomb123

Quote from: Corr on March 02, 2011, 09:30:10 PM

Quote from: Wiki****ingpediaParagraphs consist of one or more sentences.

SHITTTT

because.

Rossbach

Quote from: 123bomb123 on March 02, 2011, 09:20:15 PM

Pretty much, that's it.

*stares*

Mhmm...

Sorry. One hundred billion dollars!

Omnomnom eating toast.

thugzy

Quote from: Corr on March 02, 2011, 09:30:10 PM

actually corr, the true structure of a paragraph consists of a topic sentence, supporting sentences and a concluding sentence  ;)

I'll give this a little more time, perhaps a week or so as i only frequent the forum very rarely

iwasbobo

Quote from: Pokeh'this is called the blockimus-glieicha, also known as the block glitch'

koolwolf2

i need 100,000 coins because i am such a good person i help alot of people leech and caught 7 hackers 0,0 and i am good anyway you should give me the 100,000 thus proving your a good person too help me i help you/everybody everybody wins am not a Shellfish dude i would probably be the best one to give me your coins because i AM AWESOME IF NOT I WILL KILL YOU (just joking) thank you for taking the time and reading this boring paragraph (TheShadowXx)
Newest one:

XenoPath

I do not desire 100K, any amount sufficient to last for the entire journey to lv150 is enuff. 20K is enuff. Of course no one is famous, so are made famous, others are born to be. I m not, by i need jus some coins, not all my friend. I seek truth in BOUT Players, and I think Moral Cognitive is important as Leadership is Key to any system of ruling, also includes gaming systems. i hope i can win ur decision on choosing which player u wanna choose.

Hope to meet u in game soon
Regards
Xeno-Pather ;)

~Credits to Shadow and Jeffalo~ :D

Science without religion is lame, religion

koolwolf2

Quote from: Ecilpse981 on March 04, 2011, 10:28:55 AM
I do not desire 100K, any amount sufficient to last for the entire journey to lv150 is enuff. 20K is enuff. Of course no one is famous, so are made famous, others are born to be. I m not, by i need jus some coins, not all my friend. I seek truth in BOUT Players, and I think Moral Cognitive is important as Leadership is Key to any system of ruling, also includes gaming systems. i hope i can win ur decision on choosing which player u wanna choose.

Hope to meet u in game soon
Regards
Xeno-Pather ;)

lol  whats up with the deep talk its what you think not why he should give it GIVE ME
Newest one:

koolwolf2

Newest one:

kenken182

ME because Im an old bout player and i just rejoined yesteryday so I NEED HELP :D
[SIZE="2"]Cool= Constipated over weighted over styled loser.[/SIZE]
[SIZE="2"]Jerk= Junior educated rich kid.[/SIZE]

If you are reading this right now, go get a life.
TROLLED.

Tekimoto

March 05, 2011, 03:54:57 PM #24 Last Edit: March 05, 2011, 03:59:01 PM by Tekimoto
Me, Because i warped back in time from the future. Since i saw this post would win in the future, I decided to make this post to win your 100k coins.  ;)  IGN: DeAThZyMbOL

Ramnub

I would like the virtual coins because...Well I don't want it. Just give it to me and you can have a cookie. I'm assuming my IGN is Nubs but I really don't know.  ;) Now be a tool and give me it.
IGN: Nubs

DarkFight

ill give u a chocolate cookie for it... the other guy only said a cookie. NOT WHAT TYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Allie

Picture's too lq/blurry to be taken seriously.
You failed dude, that might have been funny if it was clear.

HotDoggie

IGN: Vortex/Banana/Dolan
Warned for Muffins.

Malachi45

March 11, 2011, 08:15:05 PM #30 Last Edit: March 11, 2011, 08:17:32 PM by Malachi45
Quote from: HotDoggie on March 11, 2011, 05:49:07 AM

Much better this one is not blury, and I like the way he looks. Anyway, I deserve the 100k coins because it takes me a long time to earn coins. I am not able to leech off CC much anymore. I am very low on coins. I have like 2000. I would very much like to buy 1yr parts. Please give me the coins. Quick description sentence on me is:
I am Malachi and I can sometimes be Insaniity, sometimes Zom, ICECOLD, or other staff, nuff said.
Just a person who likes fun :)

supar

Im supar. Gimme coinz.

Nice paragraph righttt? :P

Racenata

Why do I deserve 100,000 coins?  Well if you didn't know me i'm Racenata i'm helpful to other people.  I would not beg for this amount of coins.  I would share with people after i have what I need.  I would use it for useful reasons after I have my year set or sets.  I would also use it for Silence guild members and maybe for a treaty give some stuff to CourageCrew members :D.  Also this is the first real paragraph.

^ Credits to Muncay, Meta, Faith, and Myself

^ I'll miss you Gramps :D.

thugzy

I've chosen
*Racenata for 100k
*Eclipse981 for 20k

PM me or post here what items you'd like with your respective IGN's please.

Racenata

I just got a year set soo... Uhm I want Oblivious 1 year. 28k coins.

2 100 games of mobility boost. 40k coins

4 Transformation Coupons. 40k coins

Thats 108k coins :(

^ Credits to Muncay, Meta, Faith, and Myself

^ I'll miss you Gramps :D.

thugzy

no worries man, done and gifted

XenoPath

Mini Bot: Pet 7days(Send 2times)
Invincible Flag 7days(Send 2times)
Top Flag 7days(Send 2times)
Merc: Grounder 7days.

Total:20K

zepher2211

I've probably dealt with more bs in-game than any other member, and I'm still around. I help to support the game through my membership, which the normal members seem to not care about; when the fact is if none of us payed then their precious game would be down the tubes. I need those coins to support the rewards system that I put in place for my more active members, as of late I've been expecting my top members to help out with it. Going back to the bs thing, being the leader of Silence I've been in the middle of flame wars with all the major top guilds as time passes, except ZeaL and that's why I think I deserve those coins ^_^.
Powersurge
Headstrong

thugzy

zepher ur about 10 hours too late sorry  ;)

and eclipse mate, can you detail the specifications? Minibot TA/TS etc.. Flags etc

XenoPath

Quote from: Ecilpse981 on March 20, 2011, 12:23:15 PM
Mini Bot: Pet 7days(Send 2times)
Invincible Flag 7days(Send 2times)
Top Flag 7days(Send 2times)

Total:20K
Top Flags stats: TS
Invincible Flag stats: TS
Pet: TS

thugzy