May 04, 2024, 11:24:48 AMLatest Member: PatriciaMas
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » bored?

bored?

Started by Cooky, December 31, 2013, 09:40:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooky

Cooky

Cooky

Cooky

EnergyCell

January 04, 2014, 10:46:15 AM #4 Last Edit: January 04, 2014, 04:38:29 PM by EnergyCell
nvm delete cooky's post and this
Sold.

Cooky

Quote from: EnergyCell on January 04, 2014, 10:46:15 AM
Geuss who made X-BOTS >_>
And to be honest, prepeare yourself a long post is coming once again...
One day, i asked to be unbanned from Bots Zylon, a while later he responded with " If you delete your server, website and video's i will unban you"
The only thing i did is Delete the video's and the server (kind of i still have some of them lying around) so later, he though okay he deleted it, lets unban him. Then 4 days after that, i was on BoutCheetah when he said " xhalo7" i said "yes" he said " Can you delete the site?" i said "which site?" and he said " the link of xbots's website " so i was gonna to ignore him untill he said " If you do not delete it within 3 minutes, you will be banned from BoutCheetah and Bots" so i was spending 2 minutes in the damn control panel, and after that i deleted it. If you know the link you'll see "This site has been deleted or stopped WHATEVER" ever since then i am still banned and the server you are talking about does no longer exist. If Santa does not unban me within 1 week, i will recover all the files and make it working fully ( i am preapered for this sh*t ) if he unbans me i stop working on it forever, if he does not i will keep going and ruin his server.
So that's the story how it all shutted down.
~not Admin Xhalo7 from X-BOTS (or am i?)
Just to be clear : He did nothing to crash it, he cannot even do it. I was the one who did it.

wtf

MarketPlace

watch out guys maybe one day this admen gonna hack ur pc lolllllll xd

qolderman

IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Rebuck

kul u still play Xbots ... it sucks noone is online tough im lv100 ..

EnergyCell

January 04, 2014, 04:27:47 PM #9 Last Edit: January 04, 2014, 04:31:32 PM by EnergyCell
Quote from: Rebuck on January 04, 2014, 03:26:44 PM
kul u still play Xbots ... it sucks noone is online tough im lv100 ..

Thanks for saying it sucks, it does not even exist anymore.
Sold.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-