May 09, 2024, 01:45:12 PMLatest Member: LuellaKend
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » membership issues

membership issues

Started by Soulminer5, January 21, 2014, 06:27:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Soulminer5

Hey so I bought membership almost a week ago now and still haven't received it, and I have no idea how to get in contact with Boutcheetah customer support to resolve why I'm still a non member after paying the price for it.... I even have transaction records, but still no membership, anyone able to give me a hand in telling me how to fix this?..... Personally messaging any support staff dosent seem to work, I'm not important enough for them to pause their busy day and give a paying customer a hand with membership to their game which they want you to play and spend money on so much...

Thornz

Quote from: Soulminer5 on January 21, 2014, 06:27:01 PM
Hey so I bought membership almost a week ago now and still haven't received it, and I have no idea how to get in contact with Boutcheetah customer support to resolve why I'm still a non member after paying the price for it.... I even have transaction records, but still no membership, anyone able to give me a hand in telling me how to fix this?..... Personally messaging any support staff dosent seem to work, I'm not important enough for them to pause their busy day and give a paying customer a hand with membership to their game which they want you to play and spend money on so much...

making a topic was the right choice. They don't admit it, but a lot of PMs fall through the cracks to the vast quantity they get every day. 

So first things first, did you buy through One-Bip? Cause if you did, Kenny is going to have to straighten this out for you.  If not, I'm sure one of the admins will fix this for you.

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Santa

sorry bout that.  i have given you 2 months for the inconvenience.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-