May 11, 2024, 03:54:37 PMLatest Member: JamesEdisk
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Report A Bug » Solved Bug Reports » Random crash doing 172

Random crash doing 172

Started by Surgeypurgey, August 05, 2012, 02:34:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Surgeypurgey

August 05, 2012, 02:34:05 AM Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 02:38:33 AM by Surgeypurgey
I haven't played BC in a while so I decided to try it out again. After 3 days of lurking around and derping around with meteor and others in PvP, I went ahead and tried to get myself some Bladess core parts. When I started up level 172, I thought it acted weird. When I got in, I started killing the viruses, (ganda and the other one, roley or something) and as soon as I pressed D to let my merc out, it just wiped out the enemies in front of me. Next thing comes up is Seargent Sector. But it actually skipped that part? There was the barrel but that was gone. It also skipped the roleys or whatever you call it before bubbleboy. When I got to bubbleboy i kept hitting him until the point where he was at around 5 hp or so... When I hit him to kill him, I disconnected right away.

tl;dr: played 172, press D for merc, wiped out enemies strangely, skipped seargent sector part and rowley part, got bubbleboy down to  around 5 hp, hit him, disconnected

EDIT: Just finished doing 172 again, everything was fine o.O

sasuke6548

yea I've been getting a lot of crashes and d/c all of sudden for past week

Surgeypurgey

That didn't answer the question, I wanted to know what caused the skipping glitch

XMetroX

Dillh

Do u guys have the newest Download of net frameworks ? or Direct x?
PT Dillh (Steveroseik-) | Guild : Prestige | Lvl : 270 |

Surgeypurgey

Quote from: leapman on August 06, 2012, 08:26:35 PM
Quote from: Surgeypurgey on August 05, 2012, 02:38:50 AM
That didn't answer the question, I wanted to know what caused the skipping glitch
Do you have a bad internet connection?

At some times it takes a while to load up, but most of the time it is pretty fast.

Quote from: Dillh on August 06, 2012, 08:34:38 PM
Do u guys have the newest Download of net frameworks ? or Direct x?

I'm not sure, how do I check?

Dillh

umm, I'm not too sure how to check, I would suggest re-downloading those Drivers to see if it make a difference to the game, I don't see any harm in doing so.
PT Dillh (Steveroseik-) | Guild : Prestige | Lvl : 270 |

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-