May 22, 2024, 01:17:35 AMLatest Member: mtaletbwow
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Report A Bug » Solved Bug Reports » When i log in, the game freezes and closes

When i log in, the game freezes and closes

Started by whoops77, April 24, 2012, 12:34:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

whoops77

In the newly released BOTS!!, after a maintenance issue, I tried logging into the server, but the game just froze and crashed, if someone could please help, that would be greatful.

Thanks

Mike

sasuke6548

Quote from: whoops77 on April 24, 2012, 12:34:25 AM
In the newly released BOTS!!, after a maintenance issue, I tried logging into the server, but the game just froze and crashed, if someone could please help, that would be greatful.

Thanks

Mike
SAME THING JUST HAPPENED IT JUST FREEZES!!

whoops77

Quote from: daluzman123 on April 24, 2012, 12:37:50 AM
Try Deleting Your Browser History.

-Johnny

Delete my browser history? what does that have to do with anything? Do you know what a computer is?

asmit10

Kenny had to make a mac ban, which I guess is taking longer than expected, and he isnt on msn right now. I think it's a safe bet that the game wont be up till tomorrow.
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

RedNeon

Quote from: daluzman123 on April 24, 2012, 12:37:50 AM
Try Deleting Your Browser History.
-Johnny

made me lol.

nah just wait till it gets up again noone can log in so ya

asmit10

Quote from: daluzman123 on April 24, 2012, 12:47:17 AM
Yes, i Do know what a computer is, hence i am a computer programmer and security developer and also a mid-time hacker, the browsing history will delete , Just trust me and try it.

-Johnny

Deleting browser history wont help
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh

whoops77

Lol, no the browser histroy doesn't effect the game. XD and so what if the browser once didnt work... its not the browser... its the game client. XD

whoops77

Quote from: asmit10 on April 24, 2012, 12:46:15 AM
Kenny had to make a mac ban, which I guess is taking longer than expected, and he isnt on msn right now. I think it's a safe bet that the game wont be up till tomorrow.

Ye i agree, its just that this exact thing happened to me in BC and i didnt know if it was just me again, or if its messed for everyone.

Btw, im Mike Lol

asmit10

Quote from: whoops77 on April 24, 2012, 12:55:14 AM
Quote from: asmit10 on April 24, 2012, 12:46:15 AM

Ye i agree, its just that this exact thing happened to me in BC and i didnt know if it was just me again, or if its messed for everyone.

Btw, im Mike Lol

oh hai
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh

xparr45

mines worked fine, is your computer windows 7? try running as an admin

Xkiller712

Try running as adiministrator, or uninstall and reinstall the client.  It should be working.  Mine is up and running right now.

Santa

Please report bots related issues on the bots fourm, this has been resolved though.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-