May 21, 2024, 04:53:13 PMLatest Member: anaepsy
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Remember Me??

Remember Me??

Started by Revenge10, April 20, 2012, 07:57:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Revenge10

okei i think every one know me iam Revo , Teen Revo or what ever my IGN is .. i just wanted to tell every one who i really is .. so i decided making this .. remember "TheLeader" ?? iam sure Zero & kenny knows him .. Revo is TheLeader , TheLeader is Revo and the other accounts they are all mine .. check the ban list to know why i was hinding this .. i just made this topic and this account to prove that iam not that bad and every one can be better that what they are .. ummmm and i think most of the staffs know that iam one off the few reporters and helpers in the game .. i report hacks , any rule breakers etc. .. i think 90% of the people knew "TheLeader" are now shocked looks like this :O .. thats all i want to say .. and if you want to ban me as you like iam not afraid anymore .. yes i did a mistake a big one but i made alot of good things in exchange
yours faithfully,TheLeader (Revo)

Allie

TheLeader sounds familiar.
But I have no ****ing idea who that was.

Revenge10

a boutcheeetah old hacker?! :S

Allie

There were 200000000000000000000000000000 hackers in boutcheetah.

Revenge10

a famous one who was banned like 10 times with 3-4 diff accounts and ip banned

daluzman123

Honestly, This Is My Opinion.

If You were a hacker, Why should anyone believe that you changed or you are not a hacker anymore? You should just be mac banned and kept that way, unless you PROVE and REALLY have changed, then honestly, if it was me i wouldn't let you back in. You could have easily help others who want hacks to develop there hacking skills and attack boutcheetah more.

-Johnny

Revenge10

Quote from: daluzman123 on April 20, 2012, 08:28:01 PM

If You were a hacker, Why should anyone believe that you changed or you are not a hacker anymore? You should just be mac banned and kept that way, unless you PROVE and REALLY have changed, then honestly, if it was me i wouldn't let you back in. You could have easily help others who want hacks to develop there hacking skills and attack boutcheetah more.

-Johnny

all of my reports ia a proof being in contact with admins & mods & gms is a proof & the players logs is a proof etc.

Pokeh

bc is owned by hackers noob

Selene

April 20, 2012, 08:31:13 PM #8 Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 08:33:10 PM by Selene

-Johnny

Did you know most of the staff hacked or hacked leech and all of us changed.

asmit10

Quote from: Selene on April 20, 2012, 08:31:13 PM

-Johnny

Did you know most of the staff hacked or hacked leech and most of them are bad?
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

daluzman123

You Didn't read what i stated as i said. If You HACKED to BRING DOWN Boutcheetah, You shouldn't be let back in. Hacking Boutcheetah is pretty much just destroying it slowly.

-Johnny

Revenge10

and when i changed i changed to mush better .. i changed like no body ever knew me

Pokeh

Quote from: Revenge10 on April 20, 2012, 08:36:58 PM

and when i changed i changed to mush better .. i changed like no body ever knew me

ya and nobody knows you

droid zylon1

uhm TheLeader aka revo i rember you quite well. You allways raged lol. I rember u hackthing and stuff about 2 years ago (maybe not that long but i think it was close to that). but yeh i rember you. Just dont hack no more because its allrdy easy to lvl :D.

Gramps

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

KillerPig

hahaha i used to hack!!!!!!

also
i dont know whats going on

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Toast

cybercjt

Many Hacked.. All changed..
Normal / Low
IGN: LT.Surge / Psycho_Patch
Level: 172 / 7
Guild: None / None

Thx to Pig for the Raichu sig. :D

Badass PvPer I guess so.. XD

iwasbobo

Quote from: Pokeh'this is called the blockimus-glieicha, also known as the block glitch'

Kevin

Quote from: Pokeh on April 20, 2012, 08:30:22 PM
bc is owned by hackers noob
This man needs to have his own statue made.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-