May 22, 2024, 12:48:23 AMLatest Member: mtaletbwow
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Who wants ice demoted?

Who wants ice demoted?

Started by asmit10, April 21, 2012, 03:38:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

asmit10

Quote from: hawk5005 on April 21, 2012, 06:46:49 PM
As I said, I can't be asked, I have no reason whatsoever to do anything you said.
You're the one who wants to report him, I thought you'd have evidence.
This is going nowhere except increasing my post count, as I said before, good luck finding people who support your idea of demoting ICE.
Until now, it's only been you and Johnny that want him demoted, and you both called him a ***/***got, I'd say you don't have a solid case until now.

I would have evidence, if FMs didn't cover it up.
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

hawk5005

Here we go again, actually I should ask Allie to change "Forum Moderator" to "Cover up for ICE agent".

asmit10

Quote from: hawk5005 on April 21, 2012, 06:50:09 PM
Here we go again, actually I should ask Allie to change "Forum Moderator" to "Cover up for ICE agent".

I never said that's the only thing FMs do. I said that's one that they are doing, and you know it's true. You could easily use the search function to find anyone topis in report a rule breaker that includes "ice" in them but, instead you're just going to say I don't have proof.
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

hawk5005

Hey, what do you know, apparently ice is a popular word, it's included in twice and other words, and with the search function I got to over 300 topics.
And the first topic: -Johnny- flaming Mod OG ICE

iwasbobo

Locking. Once you have an actual case against ICE, report him in the correct section. Petitions will do nothing.

Johnny, this is your verbal warning. Stop "flaming" a staff member (though it could hardly be called that). =/

Quote from: Pokeh'this is called the blockimus-glieicha, also known as the block glitch'

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-