May 07, 2024, 04:51:38 PMLatest Member: barxasStoge
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » About the editing staff apps

About the editing staff apps

Started by supar, March 21, 2011, 11:55:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

supar

I'm just wondering, the whole allie and zepher thing, with arguement and stuff. Are you allowed to edit your apps though? I had made an application and edited it and zepher and zero had told me I may not edit it, there fore, I had deleted my application. Is there anything I may do about this? Just wondering, thanks. (btw, didn't know where else to ask)

ZeroUH

Think with me... It's like a test. You can't edit your answers in a test.

Astonish

Well its Allie decision she "in charge"

~Astonish

LOL PWNAGE

even more pwnage

Meta

Quote from: ZeroUH on March 22, 2011, 12:05:07 AM

You can if you still have it with you...
Also when you hand in your test you can ask to edit it (if the teacher is cool).

Astonish

Quote from: Meta on March 22, 2011, 12:09:46 AM

Also when you hand in your test you can ask to edit it (if the teacher is cool).
TrueTrue lol.

LOL PWNAGE

even more pwnage

ZeroUH

Quote from: Meta on March 22, 2011, 12:09:46 AM

Try that on university and wait for an evil laugh from your teacher....muwahaha...MUWAHAHAHA...MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA......MUWAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

ZeroUH

It's simple. After post, a mod, gm or member can read your app. He/She will point good things and bad thingd. After that, you edit your app trying to remove those bad points. It's the same thing as make a new app with things that you've larned by reading comments. So EDIT is not alowed.

Surgeypurgey

Quote from: Surgeypurgey on March 21, 2011, 06:19:12 PM
ffffffffffFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Xrow

I would edit mine if I felt so inclined.

zepher2211

Allie so insists that I faked our convo that I can't prove her wrong, believe me or her dun care. Either way your an idiot if you turn in your "application" for a job, before your done with it. -.- nobodies putting a time limit on you before hitting that submit button add everything correct every grammatical erro then have someone 1337 review it >.>.
Powersurge
Headstrong

Xrow

Well, I  would actually take a job seriously too. I'm not gonna be like "Mom, can you proofread this? Ignore the weirdass names and the pointlessness of it - just correct it so I can waste my life JEEZ"

supar

Ummm, well seriously, don't have to be so defensive about it zero. It's a simple question. I didn't need you to be an ass about it. ;D Just wanted an answer. Its okay though, i love you. Shhh

ZeroUH

Quote from: supar on March 22, 2011, 06:35:11 PM
Ummm, well seriously, don't have to be so defensive about it zero. It's a simple question. I didn't need you to be an ass about it. ;D Just wanted an answer. Its okay though, i love you. Shhh
Point where I did that, please.

supar

Quote from: ZeroUH on March 22, 2011, 06:52:06 PM
Quote from: supar on March 22, 2011, 06:35:11 PM
Point where I did that, please.
I thought you would realize i was joking due to what i have bolded.
Sorry zero! Just trying to mess around. ]:

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-