May 03, 2024, 07:24:49 AMLatest Member: 1bdirejiz
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Adopt A Newbie - Start a Guild Foundation

Adopt A Newbie - Start a Guild Foundation

Started by Yz, January 08, 2015, 03:39:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madprox

Quote from: Yz on January 10, 2015, 06:53:17 PM
i can agree with base being an actually good game mode that could probably blow up if focused on.
I'm going for that effect in 2015!!

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

KillerPig

Quote from: Madprox on January 11, 2015, 03:22:48 PM
Quote from: Yz on January 10, 2015, 06:53:17 PM
i can agree with base being an actually good game mode that could probably blow up if focused on.
I'm going for that effect in 2015!!
it could blow up but its gonna need updates to bring old players back and draw sectorers' attention

i talked with lyfe yesterday and we would be willing to make a legit bvb guide/video to show people the basics of base  if more people actually started to play

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

LightRequiem

another large problem is the huge skill gap between people who have lots of experience basing

i see people getting frustrated that they cannot do as well as me, which is stupid. i have lots of experience playing base and have a lot of knowledge about how bots works. i have played base for such a long time that i understand (and have actually created) certain ways of thinking/ways of playing. sure, i have talent for bvb, but i have reached my potential by playing so many games. only a few other people could really ever say that from bots, and only one other person on bc can say that (jake).

basically, if the games are not completely rigged in the average player's favor, they are going to lose to me. i have already reached my potential, and my opponents have not. getting beaten by experienced people is just something you have to deal with when you become good at anything. i wasn't always as good as i am... i remember getting beaten and receiving tips and pointers from gigadestroyer, pulkit, and hulk...

the point is quite simple. if you want to get good at something, ANYTHING (this applies to anything irl, too), you simply have to take some time and actually do it. if you are trying to play a difficult piano solo, the only way you will finish with a desired product is to learn the song in sections and then combine those sections until you have a cohesive product. the same thing applies here. you aren't going to understand or be able to do what experienced players can do without actually taking the time to play real matches where you don't receive any "advantages" because you are a worse player... you will never get better, EVER, and you will just become either bored, frustrated, or both and just eventually quit the game

ZeroUH

Quote from: LightRequiem on January 10, 2015, 05:44:31 PM
Quote from: KillerPig on January 10, 2015, 02:43:47 AM
trying to bring new players to bc is like trying to make 8 year olds today play the original pokemon games
damn breh your analogy is kinda bad

the original pokemon games were very solid games and they started a revolution of sorts, and they appealed to a wide variety of people

I still play Pokemon Y/R and G/S sometimes with my GF. We train our teams and fight with them on Stadium 2. But why? BECAUSE IT'S FUN! There are many combinations... THESE NEW KIDS KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT GAMES AND STUFF! THEY JUST WANT GTA, COD AND SHIT LIKE IT! THEY ALL SHOULD BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURN IN DA HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELL!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

About Bc, it's fun but there a just a few people playing and nothing new so... yeah... hard to bring new/old players.

Madprox

Quote from: ZeroUH on January 12, 2015, 11:39:39 PMTHESE NEW KIDS KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT GAMES AND STUFF! THEY JUST WANT GTA, COD AND **** LIKE IT! THEY ALL SHOULD BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURN IN DA HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELL!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
I ****ing miss you bro :(

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

ZeroUH

Quote from: Madprox on January 13, 2015, 01:34:34 AM
Quote from: ZeroUH on January 12, 2015, 11:39:39 PMTHESE NEW KIDS KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT GAMES AND STUFF! THEY JUST WANT GTA, COD AND **** LIKE IT! THEY ALL SHOULD BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURN IN DA HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELL!!
Same here! How is your special ban skill? Getting stronger? HUE
I ****ing miss you bro :(

Yz

Got a few people down, just keep me updated on your progress and I'll add ya to the thread.
DISCORD killyzkill

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-