May 16, 2024, 10:41:10 PMLatest Member: Limbsandgame
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » GFX » For Davey (Light)

For Davey (Light)

Started by Optimism, July 07, 2011, 05:05:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Optimism

July 07, 2011, 05:05:11 PM Last Edit: July 07, 2011, 07:05:10 PM by Optimism

CnC if you wish :).
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

hawk5005

Don't like the background.
Text sucks.
:)

zomniethe4

Looks like you were trying to hard ._.

Zom

mhj

the picture is to light and the text is to hard to spot.

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

Optimism

The text is suppose to blend...

Wait, why did I ask for a CnC from this community?

\facepalm.
- Opti -
- Retired -

Yz

I think you had it good but the very back layer got all Lq'd up, bland and unmatching, I'd recommend making it much less noticeable.. blend the BG with itself, y'know? :/

I don't see much of a prob. with the text apart from it not totally matching, otherwise that's probably the best spot you could have placed it aside from typical areas (corners, directly on render etc.) and is fine as it is, no more blend needed on that

C4ding the **** out of the render isn't good, it may look like its blending but its really not. You gotta use specific tools and brushes to make the render blend more than c4d's will, and c4d's are more for spread-effect not concentrated effect because otherwise the focal becomes too strong and becomes just a sig that basically is a big focal.

Back on blending; the render, where's the blend? Touch up the colors brah. You just see, to paste the render and then work AROUND it but the render needs lighting and crap to make it suit the sig as a whole.

And the bg should probably just be made much less visible so it doesn't draw the attention from the focal. Could go on but it's 5 am so hey yeah wow man.. in summary I like it and you didn't **** up in that many areas at all, it had more places you could have done better in that otherwise tho.. Just remember what I said on render lighting, it's much more important than it seems..

^ really crap 5 am rusty cnc
DISCORD killyzkill

Bounty

^Wow.

I like the girl and the  bg.

|**** a bitch - Respect a women - Love a lady|

Optimism

Bounty, you're next in line for a sig.
- Opti -
- Retired -

Lyric_

I'm not a player I just crush a lot.

mo9

whats that orange thing on her boob ?
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

LightRequiem

July 07, 2011, 06:22:42 PM #10 Last Edit: July 07, 2011, 06:23:38 PM by LightRequiem
wat dis?

^its the skin of her arm

Meta

Quote from: Optimism on July 07, 2011, 05:19:24 PM

\facepalm.

not gonna say it in a douche way but that post ^ made you sound like the biggest asshole in this community (more than mmiicc0)

Optimism

July 07, 2011, 07:09:06 PM #12 Last Edit: July 07, 2011, 07:11:00 PM by Optimism
Quote from: Meta on July 07, 2011, 07:07:26 PM
Quote from: Optimism on July 07, 2011, 05:19:24 PM

\facepalm.

not gonna say it in a douche way but that post ^ made you sound like the biggest asshole in this community (more than mmiicc0)

Thats impossible :P.

Its no secret that this community lacks GFX ability, save a few (Tricky, Iri, mmico, Izy, dimon, etc [my opinion]). I made a mistake asking for a serious CnC from the entire community and simply pointed it out.
- Opti -
- Retired -

Meta

leaving me n zom out ey? fien fku

true tho

Optimism

Quote from: Meta on July 07, 2011, 07:12:37 PM
leaving me n zom out ey? fien fku

true tho

If you start actively making sigs again, then I'll include you. I thought you retired?
- Opti -
- Retired -

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-