May 17, 2024, 12:33:07 PMLatest Member: xtaletodyu
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » GFX » For Davey (Light)

For Davey (Light)

Started by Optimism, July 07, 2011, 05:05:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iridion

Quote from: Meta on July 07, 2011, 07:07:26 PM
Quote from: Optimism on July 07, 2011, 05:19:24 PM
Wait, why did I ask for a CnC from this community?

\facepalm.

not gonna say it in a douche way but that post ^ made you sound like the biggest asshole in this community (more than mmiicc0)

ER NO

you should add a clear light somehwere (maybe its me, i love light effects) render stans out okay and there's some flow but bg kills everything good you made.
use fractals next time. :33

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Meta

Quote from: Optimism on July 07, 2011, 07:14:42 PM
Quote from: Meta on July 07, 2011, 07:12:37 PM
leaving me n zom out ey? fien fku

true tho

If you start actively making sigs again, then I'll include you. I thought you retired?

ya, made a sig with ps, ****ing ugly D:

Optimism

mkay :O.

I thought I'd play it daring and attempt to use that bg D:.
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

iwasbobo

true tho

If you start actively making sigs again, then I'll include you. I thought you retired?

People don't have to be making sigs in order to give a good opinion about them. >_>

Quote from: Pokeh'this is called the blockimus-glieicha, also known as the block glitch'

Optimism

Quote from: iwasbobo on July 07, 2011, 07:28:25 PM

true tho

People don't have to be making sigs in order to give a good opinion about them. >_>

Again, you mistakenly take away the wrong message from my statements...

Meta is rusty. His prime is pwnsauce >.>. Starting to make sigs again = unrust.
- Opti -
- Retired -

iwasbobo

^ I understood your statement just fine. Even though he's "rusty" at making sigs, he can still give knowledgeable comments and criticism.

Take a rusty PvPer for example. That PvPer still understands the concepts of the game, it's just he has difficulty carrying them out (in most cases, anyways).

Quote from: Pokeh'this is called the blockimus-glieicha, also known as the block glitch'

Meta

Quote from: iwasbobo on July 07, 2011, 08:37:38 PM
Take a rusty PvPer for example. That PvPer still understands the concepts of the game, it's just he has difficulty carrying them out (in most cases, anyways).

*looks at bobo* *remembers the time we pvp'd* *remembers the time i was learning*

-nods-

Optimism

^ I understood your statement just fine. Even though he's "rusty" at making sigs, he can still give knowledgeable comments and criticism.

IMO, his CnC isn't worth looking at given the simplistic basics I've had to explain to him in the past. No. If you want to take advice from him that is fine -- but I don't. He must get better for this to occur (keep practicing/learning new things).
- Opti -
- Retired -

zomniethe4

Zom

Meta

Quote from: Optimism on July 07, 2011, 08:46:42 PM

IMO, his CnC isn't worth looking at given the simplistic basics I've had to explain to him in the past. No. If you want to take advice from him that is fine -- but I don't. He must get better for this to occur (keep practicing/learning new things).

yep, this is when i agree with myself when i say your more of a asshole than mmiicc0, how about you follow wut he did, ragequit bc, went to deviantart forums, got "better" and came back ****ier than he already was when he left.

is he ur daddy or something, im sure he is, you both have the same type of ego.

zomniethe4

all newcoming gfx'ers do this shit
another reason y i stopped

Zom

Optimism

Quote from: zomniethe4 on July 07, 2011, 09:02:32 PM
all newcoming gfx'ers do this shit
another reason y i stopped

But I'm not new >.>.
- Opti -
- Retired -

zomniethe4

you made one sig in the past

Zom

NoS

There are some who would say it looks nice, but those are probably because they haven't enough aesthetic sense to realize this is frankly pretty bad.
take the breath we breathe for granted

handle with care.

Optimism

July 08, 2011, 04:13:55 PM #29 Last Edit: July 08, 2011, 04:32:13 PM by Optimism
Quote from: zomniethe4 on July 08, 2011, 03:55:40 PM
you made one sig in the past

lol...no.

Aesthetic sense, is ultimately, per individual, sir. Your Miku sigs are ugly (struggling depth and flow). My tastes simply differ. I'm sure you'd disagree :D.

Hopefully that brings the point home :).
- Opti -
- Retired -

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-