May 16, 2024, 10:46:48 PMLatest Member: Limbsandgame
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » GFX » I make sigs >-> for BS...Giagas..coins :P One slot

I make sigs >-> for BS...Giagas..coins :P One slot

Started by GeoX, July 19, 2011, 12:34:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GeoX

Thats right i do....anything from animated ones to some flashy..
Just give me specifications and ill work on it

I can pretty well do anything as long as it dosent have something retarded in it

RULES
No "bad" themes
No explicit themes
No cussing plz : P
If i dont approve of the themes of the winner the next highest bidder gets it
Bid in bot stract, gigas or coins (i don't plan on becoming a member any time soon)

errr Just One slot /color] till get a better computer (in about 2 weeks)

So highest bid gets A sig : P (sky is the limits as to what it dose and what it looks like)
Examples like my sig...and ill put a few more shortly

Bidding Ends FRIDAY
Bidding starts at 50k gigs : P
Highest bid 2 mil gigas by kaos555 :3
i will offer a SECOND SLOT to the next highest bid.
If the Bid breaks 5 mil gigs 50k bot stract or 100k+ coin item ill do an animated sig of your design :3

zepher2211

Powersurge
Headstrong

123bomb123

IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

GeoX

kaos555

The path is open.

kaos555

The path is open.

GeoX

Allie

Just do you know, not many people are going to actually bid on something like this. Objectively, I am one of those people who would never bid on something with the skill you are displaying. Kenny can probably make better sigs than you. In spite of this, I will bid one billion gigas. Never again will you have to worry about gigas. God bless you, sir.

Selene

Quote from: Allie on July 20, 2011, 12:21:51 AM
Just do you know, not many people are going to actually bid on something like this. Objectively, I am one of those people who would never bid on something with the skill you are displaying. Kenny can probably make better sigs than you. In spite of this, I will bid one billion gigas. Never again will you have to worry about gigas. God bless you, sir.
Allie, Allie your soo soo silly.

Allie

Selene

Because you just are. Didn't really answer your question but you just are. Funny, kind person, who dose not give a ****. But that's why I like you as a friend. :)

Hct13345

Quote from: Allie on July 20, 2011, 12:21:51 AM
Just so you know, not many people are going to actually bid on something like this. Objectively, I am one of those people who would never bid on something with the skill you are displaying. Kenny can probably make better sigs than you. In spite of this, I will bid one billion gigas. Never again will you have to worry about gigas. God bless you, sir.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-