May 17, 2024, 10:35:30 AMLatest Member: Kitresano
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » GFX » I make sigs >-> for BS...Giagas..coins :P One slot

I make sigs >-> for BS...Giagas..coins :P One slot

Started by GeoX, July 19, 2011, 12:34:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allie

You seem to miss something. Otters are ugly. Understandable as this is, you must get that through your thick skull. Randomly I say this to get the point across.

Anyway..

Humbley is spelled humbly, sir. On another note, yes, I can send 1Billion gigas is one gift. Man you needa get your Admin stuff down. Okay...

GeoX

Quote from: Allie on July 20, 2011, 03:32:55 AM
You seem to miss something. Otters are ugly. Understandable as this is, you must get that through your thick skull. Randomly I say this to get the point across.

Anyway..

Humbley is spelled humbly, sir. On another note, yes, I can send 1Billion gigas is one gift. Man you needa get your Admin stuff down. Okay...
Ya I cant spell at 1 am very well x-x ive been to active today...  (i fixed it in the pm :/) meh and yes you already beat it through my think skull already : P errr and all right alright Admin Allie : P

Allie

GeoX

Quote from: Allie on July 20, 2011, 03:50:43 AM
bro.
you should re-read my posts.

>-> Miss...i have...am i missing an obvious point i should be getting because my skull is so thick?
I did not get the thing about the Otters though >-> ive been looking at that for 10 minutes >->
EDIT Ive also been looking at your sigs and am now wondering....

Allie

As much as I wanted someone else to realize I was doing this, I get bored of ****ing with you and I don't have enough confidence in this community to figure out what I was saying.

Quote from: Allie on July 20, 2011, 12:21:51 AM
Just do you know, not many people are going to actually bid on something like this. Objectively, I am one of those people who would never bid on something with the skill you are displaying. Kenny can probably make better sigs than you. In spite of this, I will bid one billion gigas. Never again will you have to worry about gigas. God bless you, sir.

Quote from: Allie on July 20, 2011, 03:19:29 AM
Reo - erm, Geo, I must tell you that you should be more active. Especially in a time such as this, with your thread and all, activity is necessary. Also, you should decide already. Drastically you affect peoples thoughts on you with such.

Magically, I still want a sig from you. You really should pay attention to my posts tho.

Probably it'd be best if you just accept my offer. Or else you can believe I'm wrong and choose someone elses. Someone else might need it more than me. Therefore do as you please.

Quote from: Allie on July 20, 2011, 03:32:55 AM

Anyway..

Allie

Sorry, everyone hates me in this community so I don't see the point of being nice anymore.

GeoX

Errr ironic fact....You also broke a rule : P >-<
Eh cant you just be nice for the sake of being nice >-> whats so wrong with that?
Also when you say everyone you don't speak for me

Yoshi91

Lol'd. Had to write it down on paper.
Still my offer: 1gigas for the other other other sig you are going to make and no one else has bid on yet.

Allie

July 20, 2011, 04:35:12 AM #39 Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 04:35:34 AM by Allie
Quote from: GeoX on July 20, 2011, 04:27:01 AM
Errr ironic fact....You also broke a rule : P >-<
Eh cant you just be nice for the sake of being nice >-> whats so wrong with that?
Also when you say everyone you don't speak for me

I think I can speak for everyone when not hating me means you're a suckup as far as the community claims bro.

Insaniity

i still dont get it i guess im just too tired. :(

GeoX

I regret sucking up...i knew i was being too nice the entire time

I also regret being raised to be nice to ladies "bro" : P

But my deepest regret is that i didn't realize you were screwing me over in the first place and told you to get in the kitchen and make me a sandwich :3

Seriously hoping i don't get banned...but if i do...no regrets.... -_-

Screw it i'm going to sleep night everyone : P hope you enjoyed the show

kaos555

I really don't care what the community think's there all feg's anyway v.v most of'em anyway >.> call me a suck up for no hating allie it's not like she's mean >.>

The path is open.

hawk5005

Quote from: kaos555 on July 20, 2011, 05:16:09 AM
I really don't care what the community think's there all feg's anyway v.v most of'em anyway >.> call me a suck up for no hating allie it's not like she's mean >.>
She is mean and everyone hates her.
And don't flame most of the community or you'll get a warning. >:(

Taylor Gang.

Quote from: hawk5005 on July 20, 2011, 06:06:40 AM
Quote from: kaos555 on July 20, 2011, 05:16:09 AM
She is mean and everyone hates her.
And don't flame most of the community or you'll get a warning. >:(
She doesnt even wanna get to the red boxs bug >.>

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-