May 17, 2024, 01:31:11 PMLatest Member: whitecat93
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » GFX » I make sigs >-> for BS...Giagas..coins :P One slot

I make sigs >-> for BS...Giagas..coins :P One slot

Started by GeoX, July 19, 2011, 12:34:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kaos555

July 20, 2011, 06:15:14 AM #45 Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 06:21:36 AM by kaos555
Quote from: hawk5005 on July 20, 2011, 06:06:40 AM
Quote from: kaos555 on July 20, 2011, 05:16:09 AM
I really don't care what the community think's there all feg's anyway v.v most of'em anyway >.> call me a suck up for no hating allie it's not like she's mean >.>
She is mean and everyone hates her.
And don't flame most of the community or you'll get a warning. >:(
Dude warn me i really don't care The community's opinion's mean absolutely nothing to me and maybe if YOU weren't a nub you might see she's not mean >.> Maybe to you because ur lack of non-nubness
EDIT: I'm not a everyone then because i don't hate her i try not to hate anyone >.>

The path is open.

hawk5005

July 20, 2011, 06:21:13 AM #46 Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 06:24:01 AM by hawk5005
Quote from: kaos555 on July 20, 2011, 06:15:14 AM
I really don't care what the community think's there all feg's anyway v.v most of'em anyway >.> call me a suck up for no hating allie it's not like she's mean >.>
Dude warn me i really don't care The community's opinion's mean absolutely nothing to me and maybe if YOU weren't a nub you might see she's not mean >.> Maybe to you because ur lack of non-nubness
Quote from: Allie on July 20, 2011, 12:21:51 AM
Just do you know, not many people are going to actually bid on something like this. Objectively, I am one of those people who would never bid on something with the skill you are displaying. Kenny can probably make better sigs than you. In spite of this, I will bid one billion gigas. Never again will you have to worry about gigas. God bless you, sir.
We all say we hate her, but do you really think that we really mean it?
Alright, maybe Opti and a few more hate her, but not the entire community.
WE LOVE YOU ALLIE!
O, that reminds me, stop going off topic or imma warn you. >:(

kaos555

Quote from: hawk5005 on July 20, 2011, 06:21:13 AM
Just do you know, not many people are going to actually bid on something like this. Objectively, I am one of those people who would never bid on something with the skill you are displaying. Kenny can probably make better sigs than you. In spite of this, I will bid one billion gigas. Never again will you have to worry about gigas. God bless you, sir.
WE LOVE YOU ALLIE!
Lol yup lol i didn't catch that sorry i was to lazy to come up with words from that plus im really tired so ehh >.>

The path is open.

KillerPig

Quote from: Allie on July 20, 2011, 04:14:40 AM
As much as I wanted someone else to realize I was doing this, I get bored of ****ing with you and I don't have enough confidence in this community to figure out what I was saying.

Quote from: Allie on July 20, 2011, 03:19:29 AM

I lol'd so damn hard.
Reo - erm, Geo, I must tell you that you should be more active. Especially in a time such as this, with your thread and all, activity is necessary. Also, you should decide already. Drastically you affect peoples thoughts on you with such.

Magically, I still want a sig from you. You really should pay attention to my posts tho.

Probably it'd be best if you just accept my offer. Or else you can believe I'm wrong and choose someone elses. Someone else might need it more than me. Therefore do as you please.

Quote from: Allie on July 20, 2011, 03:32:55 AM
You seem to miss something. Otters are ugly. Understandable as this is, you must get that through your thick skull. Randomly I say this to get the point across.

Anyway..

Humbley is spelled humbly, sir. On another note, yes, I can send 1Billion gigas is one gift. Man you needa get your Admin stuff down. Okay...

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Yz

^ already all been highlighted mang no need to repeat
DISCORD killyzkill

KillerPig

Quote from: Tricky on July 20, 2011, 12:25:21 PM
^ already all been highlighted mang no need to repeat

I actually typed 'I lol'd' after that but it's gone.  ???

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Iridion

Quote from: hawk5005 on July 20, 2011, 06:21:13 AM
WE LOVE YOU ALLIE!
O, that reminds me, stop going off topic or imma warn you. >:(
suckup

nvm  its grim

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Meta

what does have to do with the point of the thread, which was to sell sigs to people... am i right? >_>

GeoX

Guyes stop fighting

I actually was hoping this thread would get attention ... but now im regretting it >-<

As much as i would love to discuss how much of a terd a certain Admin is >-> lets just focus on the auction instead....

That is if any one really gives a crap...

123bomb123

IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

GeoX

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-