May 04, 2024, 03:48:36 AMLatest Member: Eonn
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Started by -Speedy-, August 09, 2014, 04:50:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yz

"shitty idea" is not considered a rant by any standard of english nor should it mean anything to someone who doesn't actually have any serious intention tho so ye settle
DISCORD killyzkill

Cooky

did someone seriously just defend dannii

this community...   

Yz

Quote from: Cooky on August 10, 2014, 02:16:21 PM

this community...   

better than -fx demon- who literally hates your guts if you think hitler was a bad guy

he is literally worse than hitler
DISCORD killyzkill

Yz

whatever you just said was directed at me, but everything you said applies to him and not myself. he hates you if you think hitler is a bad guy and thinks you're a retard lmao pretty sure if you said that irl not only would you be ridiculed for judging someones intelligence so quickly but you'd be hated by every man, woman and child for loving nazis
DISCORD killyzkill

Cooky

Quote from: nemano9988 on August 10, 2014, 02:29:49 PM
Quote from: Yz on August 10, 2014, 02:22:45 PM
Quote from: Cooky on August 10, 2014, 02:16:21 PM

this community...   

better than -fx demon- who literally hates your guts if you think hitler was a bad guy

he is literally worse than hitler

many of people have different opinions on everything, there is 2 ways to deal wit hit: 1 is to respect it and dont argue with a person, 2 is to say he is idiot and he is thinking wrong, i personally never disrespect people opinions i try to understand it, and if you do that you might change your opinion on many things (like i did)

by that logic shouldn't you have just respected trickys opinion and not said anything

Godz

Quote from: Yz on August 10, 2014, 02:32:00 PM
whatever you just said was directed at me, but everything you said applies to him and not myself. he hates you if you think hitler is a bad guy and thinks you're a retard lmao pretty sure if you said that irl not only would you be ridiculed for judging someones intelligence so quickly but you'd be hated by every man, woman and child for loving nazis
there you where

qolderman

all of dem posts above,

lets just congratulate cooky for being promoted to fm and drink lemonade
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Robocop7ant

Mod isn't needed in-game as long as it's a GM online .
but it's many times that there is no staffs online, cause everyone got a life, and we all have different timezones.
I wont complain about it, as members of this game, we can all help with and without a position ;)

forum mod suits cooky better, cause he is foruming more.
many people said it's because he is GM in Bots , that he wasn't active as mod in-game.

congratulation cooky (said it in pm, but saying it again).

about the list that was made.. idk about the others, but vish is FM .
<br />

Cooky

Quote from: Robocop7ant on August 10, 2014, 02:48:28 PM

exactly

GMs are basically super-mods so it always makes me laugh when people are like 'there are GM online but NO MODS! we need mods!'

-Speedy-

but it's many times that there is no staffs online, cause everyone got a life, and we all have different timezones.
I wont complain about it, as members of this game, we can all help with and without a position ;)

forum mod suits cooky better, cause he is foruming more.
many people said it's because he is GM in Bots , that he wasn't active as mod in-game.

congratulation cooky (said it in pm, but saying it again).

about the list that was made.. idk about the others, but vish is FM .
You kinda just said the same thing i said about mods lol.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

-Speedy-

Why is everyone who post on this thread mad lul.

#1 *Sector Nub*

Robocop7ant

Quote from: Cooky on August 10, 2014, 02:57:32 PM

exactly

GMs are basically super-mods so it always makes me laugh when people are like 'there are GM online but NO MODS! we need mods!'

but does the game need more staffs in-game?

in my opinion yes, when GMs aren't online, but also no if GMs are being more active.
<br />

-Speedy-

Quote from: Robocop7ant on August 10, 2014, 03:10:09 PM

exactly

in my opinion yes, when GMs aren't online, but also no if GMs are being more active.
Umm i can't entirely agree with this. Oreos comes on everyday , Max is on everyday , RK is on everyday just not always on his main, and Medchill had sailing for over a month and i think he may of just got back. So to be fair i think once Med starts getting on it will feel like the others are more active.

#1 *Sector Nub*

Robocop7ant

Quote from: -Speedy- on August 10, 2014, 03:16:39 PM

exactly

Umm i can't entirely agree with this. Oreos comes on everyday , Max is on everyday , RK is on everyday just not always on his main, and Medchill had sailing for over a month and i think he may of just got back. So to be fair i think once Med starts getting on it will feel like the others are more active.

yeah , maybe just my timezone i don't see them online..

i know that staffs got alts, but some people don't care about "normal" players.
and this community isn't the best , but it's good.

everyone got their own opinion about things, and persons.
how we see this going on, who we see in-game and everything.

i am glad that we all are different persons , and maybe someone see something others doesn't see or helping someone in-game or on forum.

i got my opinion, you got yours. ;)
<br />

-Speedy-

Quote from: Robocop7ant on August 10, 2014, 03:32:11 PM
Quote from: -Speedy- on August 10, 2014, 03:16:39 PM

exactly

yeah , maybe just my timezone i don't see them online..

i know that staffs got alts, but some people don't care about "normal" players.
and this community isn't the best , but it's good.

everyone got their own opinion about things, and persons.
how we see this going on, who we see in-game and everything.

i am glad that we all are different persons , and maybe someone see something others doesn't see or helping someone in-game or on forum.

i got my opinion, you got yours. ;)
That was very well said hahaha. I always forget about certain timezones.

#1 *Sector Nub*

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-