May 09, 2024, 09:09:11 PMLatest Member: Wayken
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Quality of the staff members...

Quality of the staff members...

Started by meepacheep, January 09, 2012, 07:31:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

meepacheep

..is poor.

Reason: They are too short tempered. That amount of anger and aggression shown by the staff is too high. They make rash decisions, and tolerate nothing. They lack patience, and have little care for the players, which, without them, the game would not be running.

Explanation: Making animal noises its not against the rules, and saying one 'Moo' twice is not classed as spamming. In all other games except this. Lets go back a day. Yesterday, I was in a pvp room with your GM ZeroUH. I made a few 'Moooos' and maybe some 'Baaaas' 'quacks' and 'oinks', but barely any, yet Zero still screamed at me and ragequit. Then I went to the lobby, and made a few more. All 4 mods online started going on about me, and muted me. I thought I'd give  them another try tomorrow. Same result. They got annoyed to quickly, and within 3 minutes of me logging on I was muted, without doing anything most people would class as 'spamming'.

The staff members need to learn some toleration, patience and care for the players. I am disappointed. Please, if the staff are going to keep behaving like this, state clearly in the rules that there are to be no animal noises ingame. Also, I'd like to point out Zero also mocked me over global chat. Not good.

Have a fun day,

Oink,

Mooo,

Baaa,

Quack,

~Nublicorn.

KillerPig

"Oink"
other people talk
"Oink"
"oink"
random talking
"moooooooooooooooooooooooo"
"Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"
"Quack."
"oink"

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

NeoKiller

You and your friend XxdragonragexX spammed the looby like hell.
On top of that XxdragonragexX was swearing a lot.
I muted XxdragonragexX for those reasons and Selene muted you for spamming.
After you 2 got muted Lobby was totally quiet. So don't tell me you just did a few animal noises.

meepacheep

Quote from: NeoKiller on January 09, 2012, 07:35:32 PM
After you 2 got muted Lobby was totally quiet. So don't tell me you just did a few animal noises.

I have no idea who that guy is? He's just a random who was telling me to stfu and swearing at me. Not my friend. And don't try and deny it. It's well known here the staff aren't amazing. I just thought I'd point it out, as I find a bit of self-realization tends to help.

ZeroUH

You got muted yesterday for spamming and one of our mods did it again today for the same reason. This 2 episodes happend after we warn you to stop many times. I gave you a good exemple how your spamming is annoying by doing the same. Everyone was getting pissed with you on lobby. You are the wrong one here, not us.

hawk5005

January 09, 2012, 07:43:03 PM #5 Last Edit: January 09, 2012, 07:43:28 PM by hawk5005
If you're going to spam the lobby with "moo, baa, quack" you might as well just spam it with random letters.
You know what spam means? Stupid Pointless Annoying Message,  "moo, baa, quack" are stupid pointless annoying messages, and spam is prohibited.
Stick to the rules if you want tolerance and patience.

NeoKiller

January 09, 2012, 07:43:39 PM #6 Last Edit: January 10, 2012, 12:11:39 PM by NeoKiller
Quote from: meepacheep on January 09, 2012, 07:38:22 PM
Quote from: NeoKiller on January 09, 2012, 07:35:32 PM

I have no idea who that guy is? He's just a random who was telling me to stfu and swearing at me. Not my friend. And don't try and deny it. It's well known here the staff aren't amazing. I just thought I'd point it out, as I find a bit of self-realization tends to help.
I didn't act incorrect if he sweared you like you just admitted.
Regarding you, I support Selene, no need to spam the lobby with animal noises.
Also both of you were warned several times before you got muted.

Selene

January 09, 2012, 08:02:15 PM #7 Last Edit: January 09, 2012, 08:06:38 PM by Selene
Let me define spamming for you.
QuoteSpam is flooding the /game with many copies of the same message.

You were saying quack, moo, and baa over and over again. Yesterday you started saying your annoying messages and we told you too stop and you didn't so we muted you, and today you did it again....

There is no need for you to write those's annoying messages, if you want to write those messages just simply get a piece of paper and start writing them down. No need to do it on Boucheetah lobby!

-PeaceLover-

Quote from: Selene on January 09, 2012, 08:02:15 PM
Let me define spamming for you.
QuoteSpam is flooding the /game with many copies of the same message.

You were saying quack, moo, and baa over and over again. Yesterday you started saying your annoying messages and we told you too stop and you didn't so we muted you, and today you did it again....

There is no need for you to write those's annoying messages, if you want to write those messages just simply get a piece of paper and start writing them down. No need to do it on Boucheetah lobby!

I really do not know why but ur the best mod EVA and your name I love it. Your so nice.

Yz

^ Butt kisser ahoy!

meepa if you have any complaints please direct them to>
Allie ( i think lol? best go with another option but yeah )
Myself (Yz)
GM ZeroUH
GM Gramps

And stuff will be dealt with, better than making a thread about it :P
DISCORD killyzkill

zepher2211

January 09, 2012, 09:09:17 PM #10 Last Edit: January 09, 2012, 09:12:27 PM by zepher2211
Attacks on staff always happen in big groups cause no one can do it on their own o-o (except apparently me) anyway, people like you that do something wrong and blame their punishers make me wanna cut myself, kthnxbai

EDIT
Not denying some of the staff members are unprofessional, just that your example isn't a valid source of reference, you actually did something wrong o-o (if you made animal noises in my room I'd kick you)
Powersurge
Headstrong

KillerPig

January 09, 2012, 09:10:18 PM #11 Last Edit: January 09, 2012, 09:11:30 PM by KillerPig
staff members are pretty bad, but not in the way ur saying they are

alhal

Quote from: KillerPig on January 09, 2012, 09:10:18 PM

no they actually pretty nice never saw them behave badly and the mods are right u rlly shouldn't spam in the lobby saying stupid sounds such as moooo! ;)

KillerPig

Quote from: alhal on January 10, 2012, 04:11:52 AM
Quote from: KillerPig on January 09, 2012, 09:10:18 PM

no they actually pretty nice never saw them behave badly and the mods are right u rlly shouldn't spam in the lobby saying stupid sounds such as moooo! ;)

I clearly said NOT in the way he said they are lol

Iridion

the only staff i think is aggressive is selene

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-