BoutCheetah » Forum » Competitive Game » Raids » Ross' Raid team

Ross' Raid team

Started by Rossbach, October 09, 2013, 06:07:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooky

Experiences

Quote from: Cooky on February 02, 2014, 10:26:04 PM
progress update?

Made it to wave 5  2 or 3 times, I'm leaving in 11 minutes tho so I believe we won't finnish it today unless someone can replace me.

IGN: Rapidash/Experiences/Expeh.
=-Lvl 270-=

Cooky

if it means anything... ill be home in like 2 hours or so

Thornz

I would like to point out that an approximate total of 61+ hours have been wasted trying to beat this impossible raid because Allie is unwilling to admit defeat. I know it is an amazing goal to shoot for, but meanwhile, the rest of us just gotta sit back and watch as one small fraction of the community tries over and over and over to beat it. She should have nerfed it a long time ago, and just kept this version as "raid mode hard" or something, so she would still be able to prove that it's beatable. But srsly, if you guys don't beat it today, that's yet another week that the rest of us have to wait to even bother trying to beat it...

I'm not trying to be harsh, cause I understand why you guys are attempting such a massive goal. But I can't help but be a bit fed up. I think quite a few others would agree with me....

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Allie

Quote from: Thornz on February 02, 2014, 11:16:42 PM
I would like to point out that an approximate total of 61+ hours have been wasted trying to beat this impossible raid because Allie is unwilling to admit defeat. I know it is an amazing goal to shoot for, but meanwhile, the rest of us just gotta sit back and watch as one small fraction of the community tries over and over and over to beat it. She should have nerfed it a long time ago, and just kept this version as "raid mode hard" or something, so she would still be able to prove that it's beatable. But srsly, if you guys don't beat it today, that's yet another week that the rest of us have to wait to even bother trying to beat it...

I'm not trying to be harsh, cause I understand why you guys are attempting such a massive goal. But I can't help but be a bit fed up. I think quite a few others would agree with me....

Attempt it yourselves.
We're not the gods of BC. We're a raid group who are actually trying to accomplish something.
It's not our fault you're sitting around waiting for a nerf. Try the damn map.

jinhongzhu

Quote from: Experiences on February 02, 2014, 11:09:53 PM
Quote from: Cooky on February 02, 2014, 10:26:04 PM
progress update?

Made it to wave 5  2 or 3 times, I'm leaving in 11 minutes tho so I believe we won't finnish it today unless someone can replace me.
I am here ::)

Creator Of Mid-Air Block <--Corr told me to put this k.

Thornz

February 02, 2014, 11:27:47 PM #276 Last Edit: February 02, 2014, 11:34:08 PM by Thornz
Quote from: Allie on February 02, 2014, 11:20:10 PM

Attempt it yourselves.
We're not the gods of BC. We're a raid group who are actually trying to accomplish something.

Well sorry, but nobody else is capable of bringing together such a team of players. The only logical day to raid is Saturday, and you guys already have all the best players in your team. Heck, you and Ross even know the entire layout of the map.

To top it off, half the community lags too much to survive, because of their distance from the server or internet connection, so that limits the number of iseable players significantly. Even players with good connections can lag like hell on raid.

Basically you're the only team capable of completing it.

EDIT: I might also add that I have a life, and that I'm not willing to waste nearly 3 full days trying to beat a needlessly impossible map. If it's taken you guys this long to even get this far, I can guarantee it would take everyone else at LEAST this long, and probably even longer. You have the only players willing to devote that much time to this project...

Not pants

Allie

Quote from: Thornz on February 02, 2014, 11:27:47 PM

Attempt it yourselves.

Well sorry, but nobody else is capable of bringing together such a team of players. The only logical day to raid is Saturday, and you guys already have all the best players in your team. Heck, you and Ross even know the entire layout of the map.

To top it off, half the community lags too much to survive, because of their distance from the server or internet connection, so that limits the number of iseable players significantly. Even players with good connections can lag like hell on raid.

My WoW raid days are Tuesday and Thursday. Don't tell me Saturday is the only day.
Multiple of our raiders have applied to, and been willing to raid in other groups. We do not hog the "best players".
Lag is a non-issue if you have a good strategy. Ross stood in slot 1 for 4-5 months of weekly raids, and he has never not been R until yesterday. Do not complain about lag.

You make no good reasoning as to why we are the only group attempting this content. The only answer is that you and everyone like you want raid to be as easy as sector, and that's simply not what it is. I don't even want to nerf it, but alas all of you who can't or won't attempt something harder than punch for 30 seconds need to complete the content aswell.

sigh
You are the reason WoW's raiding community is dying.

Thornz

Quote from: Allie on February 02, 2014, 11:32:29 PM
Quote from: Thornz on February 02, 2014, 11:27:47 PM

Attempt it yourselves.

My WoW raid days are Tuesday and Thursday. Don't tell me Saturday is the only day.
Multiple of our raiders have applied to, and been willing to raid in other groups. We do not hog the "best players".
Lag is a non-issue if you have a good strategy. Ross stood in slot 1 for 4-5 months of weekly raids, and he has never not been R until yesterday. Do not complain about lag.

You make no good reasoning as to why we are the only group attempting this content. The only answer is that you and everyone like you want raid to be as easy as sector, and that's simply not what it is. I don't even want to nerf it, but alas all of you who can't or won't attempt something harder than punch for 30 seconds need to complete the content aswell.

sigh
You are the reason WoW's raiding community is dying.

Your community is A LOT smaller than WoW's, so don't give me that. And I definitely don't want it to be as easy as sector, but taking almost 4 months to make it to block 5 is retarded. It should be able to be beaten with a week of intense training. 2 weeks max. Not 4 months

Not pants

Allie

The strategies already exist.
There should be no reason for a second group to take an additional four months.

Thornz

Quote from: Allie on February 02, 2014, 11:39:04 PM

BUT NOBODY IS SHARING THE STRATEGIES GG

Not pants

hur9

Quote from: Thornz on February 02, 2014, 11:40:16 PM

you can also rediscover the strategies gg

Allie

Half (more than half? maybe?) of our group joined other groups that literally never bothered attempting it.
That's not exactly keeping the strat tightly knit.
The only thing that we are hiding is the boss of 235. And that's for suspense.

-Speedy-

Quote from: hur90 on February 02, 2014, 11:42:13 PM
Quote from: Thornz on February 02, 2014, 11:40:16 PM

you can also rediscover the strategies gg
And take another 4months lol?

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

Thornz

I'd like to also point out that you can't heal yourself like you can in WoW, and most of the mobs kill you in 2-3 hits, unlike WoW

Not pants

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-