May 03, 2024, 11:02:54 PMLatest Member: soaka455
BoutCheetah » Forum » Competitive Game » Raids » Ross' Raid team

Ross' Raid team

Started by Rossbach, October 09, 2013, 06:07:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allie

Quote from: Thornz on February 02, 2014, 11:46:59 PM
I'd like to also point out that you can't heal yourself like you can in WoW, and most of the mobs kill you in 2-3 hits, unlike WoW

leech
this has been a non-issue for our raid team. why is that worth pointing out.

-Speedy-

Quote from: Thornz on February 02, 2014, 11:46:59 PM
I'd like to also point out that you can't heal yourself like you can in WoW, and most of the mobs kill you in 2-3 hits, unlike WoW
You kinda can heal yourself because we all have leech. We can gain health back in one mob.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

Rossbach

February 02, 2014, 11:50:38 PM #287 Last Edit: February 02, 2014, 11:53:47 PM by Rossbach
Thornz, get out you spoon fed cry baby. This topic is not meant for this sort of discussion. It is towards beating it, not crying on how it needs to be nerfed so you can play it, as you lack the care, dedication, and skills, to beat a challenging map.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

Thornz

Quote from: Rossbach on February 02, 2014, 11:50:38 PM
Thornz, get out you spoon fed cry baby. This topic is not meant for this sort of discussion. It is towards beating it, not crying on how it needs to be nerfed so you can play it.  ::)

Kk. I'm done arguing anyway. I stopped caring about this raid months ago, but I'm trying to speak up for everyone else that is rage quitting it. Since i knew it will eventually be nerfed, i figured you might as well nerf it now and just keep the option to have it be this difficult. Sorry for going off-topic ::)

didn't know Allie was so damn stubborn about it gg

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Allie

Quote from: Thornz on February 02, 2014, 11:55:29 PM
didn't know Allie was so damn stubborn about it gg

i deal with enough people crying that normal mode raids are too hard in world of warcraft
i dont need it here.

Cooky

Rossbach

Next raid time is undesired.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

-Speedy-

Quote from: Cooky on February 03, 2014, 12:04:59 AM
soo wats the plan
We have mastered block 1-4 but we are stuck on 5. We don;t know how to get the bubbles away from bombs so we can hit and still be able to kill base in the certain amount of time. Once we find a good way of doing that we will win.

#1 *Sector Nub*

Cooky

-Speedy-

Quote from: Cooky on February 03, 2014, 12:27:58 AM
so the raid is over?
Stop 30minutes ago. Legacy and Hanna had to go. Then i just got so tired because 15 hours of raid is tiring. I'm very bummed we didn't win but oh well can dwell on the past. 

#1 *Sector Nub*

-Speedy-

Quote from: nanak tatum on February 03, 2014, 12:48:01 AM
Thing that makes it take so long is wave 5. Unlike waves 1-3 (which we could easily get back to), wave 5 takes a long time to actually get to let alone survive in (mostly because wave 4 requires a lot of time). :c
If we could shorten wave 4 we could get to wave 5 all the time.

#1 *Sector Nub*

gater66

If your interested in Raid and are/arent on Ross's team look at -Legacy-'s Raid team! We will not interfere with ross team so dont worry about that. Let me know if you can make it.

-Legacy-

-Speedy-

Quote from: Dannii on February 17, 2014, 03:39:41 PM
y'all given up?
Not sure, No one has the time because of "work". So im not sure if/when we will play again.

#1 *Sector Nub*

Rossbach

February 17, 2014, 11:49:42 PM #298 Last Edit: February 17, 2014, 11:53:35 PM by Rossbach
http://goo.gl/Fl4zbB

Raid on Saturday, Feb 22, 2pm PST.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

-Speedy-

Quote from: Rossbach on February 17, 2014, 11:49:42 PM
http://goo.gl/SR2cn4

Raid on Saturday, Feb 22, 2pm PST.  ::)
Sweet, whats the team looking like? Will you need me that day or no?

#1 *Sector Nub*

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-