May 20, 2024, 08:15:24 PMLatest Member: jefferson77
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Hey guise (quick question)

Hey guise (quick question)

Started by Meta, August 29, 2012, 09:32:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meta

I just wanna know who plays league of legends (American Server) and if you'd like to play with me and a couple of friends? if yes, it'd be awesome to make a skype to communicate better :3

zomniethe4

is this what the world has come to

Zom

Meta

Pokeh

no other game really interested me as much as bots.

5 years later i'm still here.

depressing.

Corr

^ Ditto.

Lmao joking, I don't even play since school started.

I love how it keeps me occupated. It's amazing.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

zomniethe4

Zom

-PeaceLover-

I do!! Meta we can start are love again. ;]

sirhamtaro

don't have a mic

add if you want

NeoKiller

August 30, 2012, 11:44:16 AM #8 Last Edit: August 30, 2012, 12:20:16 PM by NeoKiller
im eu server :(

gombo08

Quote from: Meta on August 29, 2012, 09:32:22 PM
I just wanna know who plays league of legends (American Server) and if you'd like to play with me and a couple of friends? if yes, it'd be awesome to make a skype to communicate better :3
I'll take you on 2v5 :D Im  a P.R.O~

Humpydumpy sat on the wall, humpydumpy had a great fall~

dndenny

LoL? play a better game :T unbalanced game o.o..

Scythe

Quote from: dndenny on August 30, 2012, 03:06:05 PM
Yea so bad that shitton of people play and pay for RP points

I used to play until it got really laggy in china and its gay net
Don't think, feel

HyperShadic6

Meta

Quote from: sirhamtaro on August 30, 2012, 03:49:14 AM
don't have a mic

add if you want
send me your skype?

Quote from: -PeaceLover- on August 29, 2012, 11:14:50 PM
I do!! Meta we can start are love again. ;]
lol okay pm me your skype and ill add you on LoL

Quote from: gombo08 on August 30, 2012, 11:46:49 AM
I'll take you on 2v5 :D Im  a P.R.O~
I'm still new to the game, but my friends would probably beat you .-.

Quote from: dndenny on August 30, 2012, 03:06:05 PM
Yea but if you got some kind of skill then you'll get through, and the game itself tries their best to keep it balanced.

Quote from: Scythe on August 30, 2012, 03:18:22 PM
Yea so bad that shitton of people play and pay for RP points

I used to play until it got really laggy in china and its gay net
scythe, this post made no sense... and uh the lag is your fault, not LoL's :/

NeoKiller

Riot is actually a very professional game.
As meta said they keep their best to balance the game for instance nurfing fkin Diana though I don't understand why they don't nerf Darius already.
I don't understand all those people who keep crying about how riot is fkin up the game, I really think they do great.
They're having patches like every week and keeping us up to date with weekly videos.
I really like dis game.
Never tried Dota 2 but it looks gay in youtube vids compared to LOL.

Scythe

Meta i was contradicting dndennys opinion,if it was unbalanced why would so many people play it

also its lagging for me caus china has bad connections to USA,i get like 400 ping when i play US server in china
but when i play in mongolia on US server i only have 100 ping or so
Don't think, feel

Meta

Quote from: NeoKiller on August 31, 2012, 08:46:51 AM
Riot is actually a very professional game.
As meta said they keep their best to balance the game for instance nurfing fkin Diana though I don't understand why they don't nerf Darius already.
I don't understand all those people who keep crying about how riot is fkin up the game, I really think they do great.
They're having patches like every week and keeping us up to date with weekly videos.
I really like dis game.
Never tried Dota 2 but it looks gay in youtube vids compared to LOL.
I talked to my friends who are better than me in LoL and they said Darius is fine as is, there's a way to counter Darius' ulti :3

Quote from: Scythe on September 01, 2012, 05:50:50 AM
Meta i was contradicting dndennys opinion,if it was unbalanced why would so many people play it

also its lagging for me caus china has bad connections to USA,i get like 400 ping when i play US server in china
but when i play in mongolia on US server i only have 100 ping or so

ah okay, sorry about that :|

Scythe

Darius gets owned by most tanks in late game
Don't think, feel

Meta

Adamp

Xx Itz Ian

DotA on Warcraft 3 is much better then LoL
DotA 2 sucks compared to LoL but the game itself i would say DotA has more improvements in the game itself.

i play EU server, otherwise i would have joined you.
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Scythe

LoL is when your home alone or you're a beginner to these kind of games

DotA is when you are with friends and play with LAN,its fun
Don't think, feel

Meta

DotA?.... -has never heard of this- but okay :3

Xx Itz Ian

League of Legends:

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Meta

Purple

Quote from: Meta on September 02, 2012, 11:10:49 AM
Again, never heard of it :|

Dota is basically what started the moba genre. (from what I know) and I wouldn't mind 1v1ing you. Idk about playing a game against a fixed team though because i'm not very good and havent played in a week or two.

^**** im special xd

Xx Itz Ian

http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dota_2

^^^
DotA 2 is the game made from the map DotA (V.x) in Warcraft 3 RoC or TFT <-- mostly RoC

http://www.playdota.com/
League of Legends:

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Meta

Quote from: Purple on September 02, 2012, 11:14:07 AM

Dota is basically what started the moba genre. (from what I know) and I wouldn't mind 1v1ing you. Idk about playing a game against a fixed team though because i'm not very good and havent played in a week or two.

1v1ing me = easiest win xD
if we do 5v5 you'd be playing with me and my friends (who are all level 30 and better than me) i guess i can say im decent in the game, like i can defend the turrent and myself until they want to turrent dive, thats when i become sonic the hedgehog and run (unless i get snared/stunned/slowed) my main champion is kog'maw and i do okay with nautilus :3

Purple

Quote from: Meta on September 02, 2012, 11:17:06 AM

if we do 5v5 you'd be playing with me and my friends (who are all level 30 and better than me) i guess i can say im decent in the game, like i can defend the turrent and myself until they want to turrent dive, thats when i become sonic the hedgehog and run (unless i get snared/stunned/slowed) my main champion is kog'maw and i do okay with nautilus :3

I play morgana and cho'gath pretty good (in my opinion anyway). I'm not that good with jungling / 1v2s though. I'll probably play a game with you guys. Can't promise I won't do something stupid, though.

^**** im special xd

Meta

Quote from: Purple on September 02, 2012, 11:29:23 AM

I play morgana and cho'gath pretty good (in my opinion anyway). I'm not that good with jungling / 1v2s though. I'll probably play a game with you guys. Can't promise I won't do something stupid, though.

as long as your in a skype call with us, communicate and listen to our advice then i guess you'll do fine

Purple

Quote from: Meta on September 02, 2012, 11:36:11 AM
Quote from: Purple on September 02, 2012, 11:29:23 AM

as long as your in a skype call with us, communicate and listen to our advice then i guess you'll do fine

mic broke a while back and never got around to replacing it, but I guess I can still listen.

^**** im special xd

Meta

That's fine, then as long as you call your mia's then we're good :3
pm me your skype?

Adamp

i'm Neorix1 on euw if anyone wants to play

Meta

NeoKiller

Quote from: Meta on September 02, 2012, 12:02:46 PM
Quote from: Adamp on September 02, 2012, 11:46:17 AM
i'm Neorix1 on euw if anyone wants to play

euw?
eu west server.

Quote from: Scythe on September 01, 2012, 06:11:46 PM
Darius gets owned by most tanks in late game
ya but u dont play with 5 tanks every game do u

Quote from: Meta on September 01, 2012, 05:54:34 PM
I talked to my friends who are better than me in LoL and they said Darius is fine as is, there's a way to counter Darius' ulti :3
ofc there are ways countering it like having a kayle who ults u before u get ultied by darius but imo it's still OP comparing to other champs.

Meta

Darius can't 1v5 in mid/late game, Least I think so .-. and uh if you wanna see OP, imagine a Sion who has sword of the occult, 2 phantom dancer, infinity edge, atma impaler, and the bloodthirster as a build with runes of speed.... he was unkillable... he 1v4'd and kill us all, almost got a penta if my friend didn't run.. scariest game i've ever had

NeoKiller

September 02, 2012, 12:47:46 PM #36 Last Edit: September 02, 2012, 12:48:12 PM by NeoKiller
ya cuz darius is an offtank and not a carry.
every fed carry can make a penta lategame :p

Adamp

sion isn't even much of a carry get a kog/vayne farmed to late game and watch them tear through anyone

Meta

Quote from: Adamp on September 02, 2012, 12:57:21 PM
sion isn't even much of a carry get a kog/vayne farmed to late game and watch them tear through anyone

^ this and i should know cuz i use kog, after i finish my build and i replace 2 items to get better ones my critical can 3-4 hit ko you, only if im in a 1v1, in a team fight, kog's R/E/W and no one can escape (unless they flash) by late game, my build makes my kog'maw tanky :x

Xx Itz Ian

Nice, like normaly my LoL launcher goes negative when im at 33% of the update.
League of Legends:

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Adamp

Quote from: Meta on September 02, 2012, 01:08:45 PM

^ this and i should know cuz i use kog, after i finish my build and i replace 2 items to get better ones my critical can 3-4 hit ko you, only if im in a 1v1, in a team fight, kog's R/E/W and no one can escape (unless they flash) by late game, my build makes my kog'maw tanky :x
whats your kog build?

Meta

Quote from: Adamp on September 02, 2012, 01:26:13 PM

whats your kog build?

doran's blade, beserker's greave, doran's blade, infinity edge, phanton dancer, the bloodthirster, after i finish getting bloodthirster i sell one of my doran's for a malady, problem is that idk what to replace the other doran's

Scythe

lol i can play with you guys next year, july 10th till august 20 cuz thats the time ill be in a diff country,with like 100 ping :3
Don't think, feel

Tekimoto

Quote from: Scythe on September 05, 2012, 10:29:07 AM
lol i can play with you guys next year, july 10th till august 20 cuz thats the time ill be in a diff country,with like 100 ping :3

You say 100 ping with ":3".. o.o
I allready dislike it when I play above 40 ping.

Adamp

Quote from: Meta on September 02, 2012, 01:33:23 PM

whats your kog build?

doran's blade, beserker's greave, doran's blade, infinity edge, phanton dancer, the bloodthirster, after i finish getting bloodthirster i sell one of my doran's for a malady, problem is that idk what to replace the other doran's
finish it with a GA so you don't go down in those big teamfights and imo you should replace the malady with a madred's bloodrazor

NeoKiller

September 07, 2012, 11:55:22 AM #45 Last Edit: September 07, 2012, 11:57:02 AM by NeoKiller

whats your kog build?

try starting with boots + 3 health potions.
replace malady with last whisper (works wonders against tanky champs but also strongly increases your dmg output in general)
and like adamp said, GA in the end.

thats the standart ad carry build.

Scythe

You dont need 5 tanks to pwn darius,2 tanks in the other team would be enough to pwn darius
Don't think, feel

Adamp

Quote from: NeoKiller on September 07, 2012, 11:55:22 AM

whats your kog build?

try starting with boots + 3 health potions.
replace malady with last whisper (works wonders against tanky champs but also strongly increases your dmg output in general)
and like adamp said, GA in the end.

thats the standart ad carry build.

good point with the last whisper, didn't notice it was missing

Meta

\bump

I have 2 new builds that I use for kog'maw, one is AD and the other is AP, AP kog'maw = scary if you can land the ulti and puke right and spam the w

I'm also starting to use Dr. Mundo :3 he's legit ;o

to those who are in the NA server and play, pm your skype and LoL name and ill add you in both places,

Adamp

ap kog maw is a terror once you get to 6 although you need a good matchup to play against otherwise he just gets crushed

cybercjt

Quote from: Adamp on September 24, 2012, 12:35:41 PM
ap kog maw is a terror once you get to 6 although you need a good matchup to play against otherwise he just gets crushed
Leb or Kass. Just silence the sh!t out of kog spam with skills.
Normal / Low
IGN: LT.Surge / Psycho_Patch
Level: 172 / 7
Guild: None / None

Thx to Pig for the Raichu sig. :D

Badass PvPer I guess so.. XD

Adamp

Quote from: cybercjt on September 24, 2012, 12:38:39 PM
Quote from: Adamp on September 24, 2012, 12:35:41 PM
Leb or Kass. Just silence the sh!t out of kog spam with skills.
exactly the kind of champions i'm talking about that would crush kog

Meta

i prefer AD kog since im almost never targeted unless i get like 3/0 within 10 mins of the game

cybercjt

Quote from: Meta on September 24, 2012, 06:40:04 PM
i prefer AD kog since im almost never targeted unless i get like 3/0 within 10 mins of the game
well you just need to be at the back every clash so you can freehit any of threm
Normal / Low

Meta

cybercjt

Quote from: Meta on September 25, 2012, 12:37:18 AM
I use Mundo now :3 he's legit.
any hero is legit if you know how to use them :3
Normal / Low

Adamp

Quote from: cybercjt on September 25, 2012, 12:11:05 AM
Quote from: Meta on September 24, 2012, 06:40:04 PM
well you just need to be at the back every clash so you can freehit any of threm

this is very true also agree that any champ is good in the right hands

Xx Itz Ian

im fan of Dianna, high ability power srrsly makes her so OP
League of Legends:

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Adamp

Quote from: Xx Itz Ian on September 25, 2012, 04:36:47 PM