Allie

PANDARIA, U HAVE BEEN CONQUERED

mo9

ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Selene

Allie

jinhongzhu

Creator Of Mid-Air Block <--Corr told me to put this k.

szabolcs

Materger

Gratz, now its my turn to get to 90.  8)

Predictions on how long you think it will take me?   (Lolz)
:3

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Allie

Quote from: szabolcs on November 02, 2012, 07:41:27 PM
is this good for you?

wat
90 is max level
it took me liek 7 month

Rossbach

Why the name Qko?

Lol at Mat whispering you.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

123bomb123

i fin like a week ago stupd admn
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

szabolcs

Allie

Quote from: Rossbach on November 02, 2012, 07:43:01 PM
Why the name Qko?

Lol at Mat whispering you.  ::)

actually my original ign was qki on the server Drak'thul. My first account I made on my current realm (Alleria) was a Draenai Shaman named Qki, so when I transferred I was forced to change to Qko. It has no significance, I just own Qka, Qke, Qki, Qko, Qku on Alleria and Drak'thul. Other igns I have include Ailera (level 53 Human Paladin) and Ailear.(level 21 Gnome Warlock).

Rossbach

November 02, 2012, 07:47:15 PM #12 Last Edit: November 02, 2012, 09:36:57 PM by Rossbach
Quote from: Allie on November 02, 2012, 07:45:22 PM
Why the name Qko?

Lol at Mat whispering you.  ::)

actually my original ign was qki on the server Drak'thul. My first account I made on my current realm (Alleria) was a Draenai Shaman named Qki, so when I transferred I was forced to change to Qko. It has no significance, I just own Qka, Qke, Qki, Qko, Qku on Alleria and Drak'thul. Other igns I have include Ailera (level 53 Human Paladin) and Ailear.(level 21 Gnome Warlock).

What about Qky?  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

mo9

how long did it take dewo  ::)

vv secks box

Allie

Quote from: mo9 on November 02, 2012, 07:48:28 PM

u do it u dumb egyptian. its ez on hunters.

jinhongzhu

now that ur done with WoW u should focus on this shit game ::)

Creator Of Mid-Air Block <--Corr told me to put this k.

Allie

Quote from: jinhongzhu on November 02, 2012, 07:51:21 PM

i have 10 other classes to 90.

loewe98

Quote from: Allie on November 02, 2012, 08:00:45 PM
Quote from: jinhongzhu on November 02, 2012, 07:51:21 PM

i have 10 other classes to 90.

Well i hate pandarian so i simply quited  :(...
I got 2 accounts though..
I started playing on a private server who has Wrath and Cataclysm :) ! And its free !

loewe98

Quote from: Materger on November 02, 2012, 07:42:07 PM
Gratz, now its my turn to get to 90.  8)

Predictions on how long you think it will take me?   (Lolz)
:3

U never told me u played Wow o,0...
And which server did you play :3?

Xx Itz Ian

Guildwars 2

Guardian lvl 58
Ranger lvl 14
Elementalist lvl 42
Thief lvl 32

WoW
Orc warrior lvl 80
random accounts within 1-30 not really played on those, subscriptions ends on 17 november :\
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

mo9

Quote from: Allie on November 02, 2012, 07:50:56 PM

wow isn't my cup of tea

vv secks box

123bomb123

alee u rnt being very professional.

because.

Rossbach

Quote from: Rossbach on November 02, 2012, 07:47:15 PM
Quote from: Allie on November 02, 2012, 07:45:22 PM
Why the name Qko?

Lol at Mat whispering you.  ::)

What about Qky?  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

Allie

No.
Gah just noticed I made a typo on Qka I think.

MagicXR

WOOOOOO ALLIE IS DONE TOO... wassup with al lthe caps nowadays

Rossbach

Omnomnom eating toast.

Dewo

X

pesistem

What game is this guys? ;D
ignnoy

loewe

Wow....

Ive started on eternal wow , its free ;) !

hawk5005

^ Only if it had 5.0.5

Allie

Quote from: pesistem on November 04, 2012, 03:23:48 PM

World of Warcraft

Quote from: loewe on November 04, 2012, 03:29:38 PM
Wow....

You're a loser. A livehard loser for not playing the real thing.

loewe98

Quote from: Allie on November 04, 2012, 03:47:31 PM
Quote from: pesistem on November 04, 2012, 03:23:48 PM

World of Warcraft

Quote from: loewe on November 04, 2012, 03:29:38 PM
Wow....

You're a loser. A livehard loser for not playing the real thing.

Actually not , Pandarian SUCKS and i wanted to play Wrath of litchking or cata so i decided to go to eternal wow.
I've played real Wow for 3 years , i know what i'm doing though. Wel that's my opinion ...

Allie

Give me one reason why Pandaria sucks and I'll bow down in defeat.
I ask this because I can guarantee it's some bullshit you have zero idea about.

"OMG PANDAS WOW IS NOW A KIDS GAME"

Meet Pandaria.

loewe

You know the panda thing was meant as a joke before? It didn't mean to come out...  And maybe u think its cool but i dont like it..
In the past Expnasions didn't came so fast  and that was mutch better... Now you have cataclysm and after a year already Pandarian... Come on... I love TBC and wrath they are like more basic and cooler for me. That's my opinion and i tried a panda nothing wrong whit that but the expansions are coming to soon . And Pandarian might be awsome for you but i think it sucks. That's my opinion.

Cooky

I like the name 'Pandaria' it just sounds cool

Allie

Quote from: loewe on November 06, 2012, 02:59:24 PM
You know the panda thing was meant as a joke before? It didn't mean to come out...  And maybe u think its cool but i dont like it..
In the past Expnasions didn't came so fast  and that was mutch better... Now you have cataclysm and after a year already Pandarian... Come on... I love TBC and wrath they are like more basic and cooler for me. That's my opinion and i tried a panda nothing wrong whit that but the expansions are coming to soon . And Pandarian might be awsome for you but i think it sucks. That's my opinion.

Sounds like you have no real basis of opinion and I think you're a liar about even trying it. That's my opinion.
I think you didn't expect to be called out on it. You ought to try something before saying it sucks, kk?

Cooky

note to self: dont argue with Allie about world of warcraft

actually

dont argue with Allie about anything

Energized

allie y u so into fantazy games?

123bomb123

wow is kids game

bots is a kids game 2.

;D

because.

KillerPig

Quote from: Allie on November 02, 2012, 07:50:56 PM

AHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHA

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

DarkShadow89

No sir, the joke you are referring to was an April's Fools joke by Blizzard saying that a new class "The Bard" (which is those guys that wont stop singing in Assassin's Creed) is coming out, which never happened. And the Panda's actually are pretty badass, because they are in the deep lore of WoW (if you read the books)
<br />BoutCheetah: DankBudz420 | 150 | Vanquish<br />
Quote from: yeritsyaboy1 on July 24, 2012, 08:30:40 PM<br />Food For Thought .<br />

loewe

Quote from: Allie on November 06, 2012, 03:11:17 PM

Sounds like you have no real basis of opinion and I think you're a liar about even trying it. That's my opinion.
I think you didn't expect to be called out on it. You ought to try something before saying it sucks, kk?

It's true about the panda shit ehh. And you think what u want but idc tbh . I got my game and i'm happy whit it :)!

DarkShadow89

Quote from: loewe on November 08, 2012, 06:56:02 PM
Quote from: Allie on November 06, 2012, 03:11:17 PM

It's true about the panda shit ehh. And you think what u want but idc tbh . I got my game and i'm happy whit it :)!

Burning Crusade's expansion was released around the same time, and took around the same time it took to make Pandaria. I hate Pandaria personally, it wasnt that fun to level. But I currently have a level 90 Hunter, and more to come nonetheless. Don't hate on WoW, better then this game for sure. And on top of all that.

Guild Wars. :) havent played the 2nd yet :(
Quote from: yeritsyaboy1 on July 24, 2012, 08:30:40 PM<br />Food For Thought .<br />

Allie

Getting a 90 hunter...........least impressive of all imo, besides monk.
Hunter is easy to train. Second easiest, first being monk, third being warlock imo.
Rogue, on Pandaria, is most impressive atm imo, second being warrior.

DarkShadow89

If it makes you feel better, I have an 87 Night Elf druid. Which, last time I checked, Druids were the hardest to play. I enjoy hunters, thats why I play. Better then a mage-***.

Dewo

X

DarkShadow89

November 08, 2012, 07:30:20 PM #46 Last Edit: November 08, 2012, 07:31:31 PM by DarkShadow89
I am a resto druid, was thinking of switching to Feral, probably not though.

Dewo

resto is op, and the feral selfhealing is ridiculous.

X

DarkShadow89

Nonetheless, hardest class to play. If you wanna rant about ANY class, it has to be Paladin's and there 8 second bubble.

Dewo

no, the hardest class to play is actually rogue. you can't play rogue against high skilled players. so, sub rogue.

X

Allie

Paladins are among the easiest. not kidding.
easy as **** to use and level. only problem is slow. holy paladins are horrible at fighting.

Dewo

sub rogue and mm hunter.

X

DarkShadow89

Rogues are not the hardest lol, were talking about PvP right? Also, I have a sub rogue and a mm hunter. But my rogue is like 27 lol. Of course Allie is going to hate on huntards, shes a rogue!

Allie

What. Where did we go to PvP? I hate people who do that, you know just as well as I do we never even mentioned PvP.
I don't hate on Hunters. They're the easiest to level, besides monks. So maxing out a hunter isn't impressive unless you have two 90s.

DarkShadow89

November 08, 2012, 09:00:10 PM #54 Last Edit: November 08, 2012, 09:01:48 PM by DarkShadow89
Damn I was just saying that I only PvP. So I wouldn't really know anything about PvE classes, except my brother might that gave me his Resto druid :). I just mentioned how I have more then 1 level 90 thats not a huntard. I didnt mean hardest class to play, sorry I meant most annoying to fight against, haha Paladins are lame :P def not the hardest.

Dewo

druid > rogue, anyone knows that. mm hunter takes way more skills than a resto or feral druid, same goes with sub rogue.

X

DarkShadow89

Damn, my brother told me Resto/Feral druids were hardest class to master/play in PvP, but that was back in Vanilla and BC, he quit like a couple months after WOTLK came out and gave me his account lul. I was misinformed -__-

loewe

My main was a warrior Dps Fury , i had some hardcore dps damm i loved it... Already was sometimes like 45k dps +- on cataclysm.
I wonder how OP they wil be now... I miss my warrior ; / he was great. And the real Wow has less lagg to :S. Since i'm play on eternal atm.

DarkShadow89

Quote from: loewe on November 09, 2012, 09:57:15 AM
My main was a warrior Dps Fury , i had some hardcore dps damm i loved it... Already was sometimes like 45k dps +- on cataclysm.
I wonder how OP they wil be now... I miss my warrior ; / he was great. And the real Wow has less lagg to :S. Since i'm play on eternal atm.

Play on retail pl0x.

Its technically against the rules to play on WoW private servers, and theyve sued WoWScape in that past. Which was, back then, making the most money off of nubs that want a free server but buy donor gear lol.

Point is, play retail, get the new updates faster.. and without bugs.

hawk5005

November 09, 2012, 01:24:27 PM #59 Last Edit: November 09, 2012, 01:25:13 PM by hawk5005
Yea but retail cost money and if you get bored of games really quick like me it's not really worth the money lol.

loewe

Idd , but i like litchking so to bad... : /

Iridion

i think obama will be a good president

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

loewe

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-