Started by Allie, November 02, 2012, 07:37:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allie

Quote from: pesistem on November 04, 2012, 03:23:48 PM
What game is this guys? ;D

World of Warcraft

Quote from: loewe on November 04, 2012, 03:29:38 PM
Wow....

Ive started on eternal wow , its free ;) !

You're a loser. A livehard loser for not playing the real thing.

loewe98

Quote from: Allie on November 04, 2012, 03:47:31 PM
Quote from: pesistem on November 04, 2012, 03:23:48 PM
What game is this guys? ;D

World of Warcraft

Quote from: loewe on November 04, 2012, 03:29:38 PM
Wow....

Ive started on eternal wow , its free ;) !

You're a loser. A livehard loser for not playing the real thing.

Actually not , Pandarian SUCKS and i wanted to play Wrath of litchking or cata so i decided to go to eternal wow.
I've played real Wow for 3 years , i know what i'm doing though. Wel that's my opinion ...

Allie

Give me one reason why Pandaria sucks and I'll bow down in defeat.
I ask this because I can guarantee it's some bullshit you have zero idea about.

"OMG PANDAS WOW IS NOW A KIDS GAME"

Meet Pandaria.

loewe

You know the panda thing was meant as a joke before? It didn't mean to come out...  And maybe u think its cool but i dont like it..
In the past Expnasions didn't came so fast  and that was mutch better... Now you have cataclysm and after a year already Pandarian... Come on... I love TBC and wrath they are like more basic and cooler for me. That's my opinion and i tried a panda nothing wrong whit that but the expansions are coming to soon . And Pandarian might be awsome for you but i think it sucks. That's my opinion.

Cooky

I like the name 'Pandaria' it just sounds cool

Allie

Quote from: loewe on November 06, 2012, 02:59:24 PM
You know the panda thing was meant as a joke before? It didn't mean to come out...  And maybe u think its cool but i dont like it..
In the past Expnasions didn't came so fast  and that was mutch better... Now you have cataclysm and after a year already Pandarian... Come on... I love TBC and wrath they are like more basic and cooler for me. That's my opinion and i tried a panda nothing wrong whit that but the expansions are coming to soon . And Pandarian might be awsome for you but i think it sucks. That's my opinion.

Sounds like you have no real basis of opinion and I think you're a liar about even trying it. That's my opinion.
I think you didn't expect to be called out on it. You ought to try something before saying it sucks, kk?

Cooky

note to self: dont argue with Allie about world of warcraft

actually

dont argue with Allie about anything

Energized

allie y u so into fantazy games?

123bomb123

wow is kids game

bots is a kids game 2.

;D
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

KillerPig

Quote from: Allie on November 02, 2012, 07:50:56 PM
Quote from: mo9 on November 02, 2012, 07:48:28 PM
how long did it take dewo  ::)

u do it u dumb egyptian. its ez on hunters.
AHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHA

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

DarkShadow89

No sir, the joke you are referring to was an April's Fools joke by Blizzard saying that a new class "The Bard" (which is those guys that wont stop singing in Assassin's Creed) is coming out, which never happened. And the Panda's actually are pretty badass, because they are in the deep lore of WoW (if you read the books)
<br />BoutCheetah: DankBudz420 | 150 | Vanquish<br />
Quote from: yeritsyaboy1 on July 24, 2012, 08:30:40 PM<br />Food For Thought .<br />

loewe

Quote from: Allie on November 06, 2012, 03:11:17 PM

Sounds like you have no real basis of opinion and I think you're a liar about even trying it. That's my opinion.
I think you didn't expect to be called out on it. You ought to try something before saying it sucks, kk?

It's true about the panda shit ehh. And you think what u want but idc tbh . I got my game and i'm happy whit it :)!

DarkShadow89

Quote from: loewe on November 08, 2012, 06:56:02 PM
Quote from: Allie on November 06, 2012, 03:11:17 PM

It's true about the panda shit ehh. And you think what u want but idc tbh . I got my game and i'm happy whit it :)!

Burning Crusade's expansion was released around the same time, and took around the same time it took to make Pandaria. I hate Pandaria personally, it wasnt that fun to level. But I currently have a level 90 Hunter, and more to come nonetheless. Don't hate on WoW, better then this game for sure. And on top of all that.

Guild Wars. :) havent played the 2nd yet :(
Quote from: yeritsyaboy1 on July 24, 2012, 08:30:40 PM<br />Food For Thought .<br />

Allie

Getting a 90 hunter...........least impressive of all imo, besides monk.
Hunter is easy to train. Second easiest, first being monk, third being warlock imo.
Rogue, on Pandaria, is most impressive atm imo, second being warrior.

DarkShadow89

If it makes you feel better, I have an 87 Night Elf druid. Which, last time I checked, Druids were the hardest to play. I enjoy hunters, thats why I play. Better then a mage-***.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-