May 20, 2024, 10:27:58 PMLatest Member: RonaldShurn
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Pokemon 6th generation announced! Based on NORDIC MYTHOLOGY

Pokemon 6th generation announced! Based on NORDIC MYTHOLOGY

Started by lara538, January 08, 2013, 10:30:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

daluzman123

I honestly believe that Pokemon is beginning to become a sell-out.

They keep making games with worse and worse sprites, as well as garbage and repeatable story lines.

I'm more of a fan of the 1st and 2nd generation, where everything was original, They just released Black 2 and White 2, now they're already releasing another game? They just want money now.

~Johnny

Pokeh

^That last sentence of yours is so flawed

daluzman123

You're smart, say something's flawed with no proof or even reasoning of why it is. ._.

~Johnny

Iridion

did you know pokemon stands for pocket z*** monsters? :)

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Cooky

Quote from: Pokeh on January 13, 2013, 03:11:38 PM
^That last sentence of yours is so flawed
How so? I dont think it was flawed

KillerPig

ah, the common genwunner

Quote from: daluzman123 on January 13, 2013, 02:42:42 PM
I honestly believe that Pokemon is beginning to become a sell-out.
???

They keep making games with worse and worse sprites, as well as garbage and repeatable story lines.
sprites are getting better wtf are you talking.
if you meant worse pokemon then even there ur still wrong l0l
garbage and repeatable story lines? you obviously havent played any of the gen 5 games

I'm more of a fan of the 1st and 2nd generation, where everything was original.
LOL WTF IS THIS
EVERY SINGLE POKEMON IS ORIGINAL HONESTLY WTF

They just released Black 2 and White 2, now they're already releasing another game? They just want money now.
what does that have anything to do with any of this
ur acting as though the games suck and they're just rapidly releasing games to the public to pull a profit. look at any rating for any pokemon game and i assure you the reception will be at least AT LEAST 85% positive. they know what they're doing

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Allie

Allie is excited.

My favourite was gen1/gen2 aswell. Today's sprites are so unoriginal. ****in chairs and lanterns.
At least in gen1, they were based off pokeballs. And pokeballs were a creation of pokemon. Unoriginal originality, that's something gen1 did.

Pokeh

Quote from: daluzman123 on January 13, 2013, 03:13:08 PM
You're smart, say something's flawed with no proof or even reasoning of why it is. ._.

~Johnny

They just released Black 2 and White 2, now they're already releasing another game? They just want money now.

~Johnny

Of course they want to make money, you think they do this to make little 10 year olds and ***gots like us happy?

And its been around a year since BW2. It was a sequel to BW anyways so its not like its an entirely new game >_>

This games apparently been worked on for over 2 years anyways I believe around the time of BW's initial launch. Meaning no new pokemon for the past 1-2 years (whenever BW came out).

On another note, I think Game Freak took their hands off the Wii completely lol

Yz

i really liked the storyline of B/W how can u pay dat out
DISCORD killyzkill

123bomb123

Quote from: Iridion on January 13, 2013, 03:40:41 PM
did you know pokemon stands for pocket z*** monsters? :)
iri is short for iritard

the pokemon look dumb but they always did l0l.
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Cooky

Quote from: Allie on January 13, 2013, 05:10:04 PM
Allie is excited.

My favourite was gen1/gen2 aswell. Today's sprites are so unoriginal. ****in chairs and lanterns.
At least in gen1, they were based off pokeballs. And pokeballs were a creation of pokemon. Unoriginal originality, that's something gen1 did.

LOLD SO HARD

KillerPig

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

lara538

Quote from: Yz on January 13, 2013, 05:15:56 PM
i really liked the storyline of B/W how can u pay dat out

I liked it too.
And also BW2 released in Japan in march(april,may maybe) +/- so there is like a year and a half to they.
There are a lot of games that release one per year like CoD, but in CoD the only things that changes basically are campaign and multiplayer stages and tbh a lot of things change in pkm games.
Last pkm games:
Y/Z(2013october/Worldwide)
BW2(2012october/USA date)
BW(2011march/USA date)
HG/SS(2010march/USA date)
Platinum(2009march/USA date)
D/P(2007april/USA date)
Here u can see that in  platinum-hgss-bw was 1 year difference,that increased to 1yr and a half to bw2, and its just not 1yr and a half to Y/Z cuz the release will be worldwide, but from bw2 japan release date when they finished the game there is 1 yr and half to y/z +/-.
And also this game will be 3d with 3ds pkms and scenarios so A LOT will change.

Pokemon games are always fun and different to a lot of ppl so it wont die that easily and soon, like i think CoD will(i give 3-5yrs max to this die/almost die). Pokemon have like 10 yrs of guaranteed success atm selling millions. This is my opinion and as a pkm fan that played all games that i wrote here^^ except platinum i dont think they change that less. And who say they are always equal and they r being mercenaries, its cuz didnt played the games. Its even more stupid now cuz will be the game with most differences from the past game in the last years.  And its also even more stupid say that the sprites are always worse cuz pokemon y/z will have cell shaded graphics(almost sure according to trailer) and not sprites like b4.
If u dont know enough of pkm u can be making bad criticism.
Thanks ang and spidey for the sigs! :3

(click to show/hide)

lara538

Bumping this topic cuz there is new infos, my past post was yesterday so its not double post.
Here is the new infos:
The 2 legendaries already announced are based on nordic mythology, saw this info in a brazilian forum, the eagle represents asgard, the deer midgard(Earth) and who will complete the trio will be a snake that represents Nilfheim.
The X,Y and Z(in the future very prob) are also to represent a tridimensional graphic that can represent where the reigns are on the universe or something like that.This is the theory i saw on the forums. Maybe i forgot something not really sure.
If thats true will be other nordic mythology based pokemon besides this legendary trio,like a pkm based on sleipnir for example. Sleipmon(if some1 here knows about digimon is based on sleipnir)
I think if thats true,what almost obv is, this will be a very cool pkm game.
Thanks ang and spidey for the sigs! :3

(click to show/hide)

Cooky

Quote from: lara538 on January 14, 2013, 05:15:46 PM
Bumping this topic cuz there is new infos, my past post was yesterday so its not double post.
Here is the new infos:
The 2 legendaries already announced are based on nordic mythology, saw this info in a brazilian forum, the eagle represents asgard, the deer midgard(Earth) and who will complete the trio will be a snake that represents Nilfheim.
The X,Y and Z(in the future very prob) are also to represent a tridimensional graphic that can represent where the reigns are on the universe or something like that.This is the theory i saw on the forums. Maybe i forgot something not really sure.
If thats true will be other nordic mythology based pokemon besides this legendary trio,like a pkm based on sleipnir for example. Sleipmon(if some1 here knows about digimon is based on sleipnir)
I think if thats true,what almost obv is, this will be a very cool pkm game.

you think it will be a cool pokemon game because its based off of something?

almost everything in pokemon is based off of something

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-