May 17, 2024, 01:31:35 PMLatest Member: whitecat93
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Pokemon 6th generation announced! Based on NORDIC MYTHOLOGY

Pokemon 6th generation announced! Based on NORDIC MYTHOLOGY

Started by lara538, January 08, 2013, 10:30:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lara538

Quote from: Cooky on January 14, 2013, 05:19:29 PM
Quote from: lara538 on January 14, 2013, 05:15:46 PM
Bumping this topic cuz there is new infos, my past post was yesterday so its not double post.
Here is the new infos:
The 2 legendaries already announced are based on nordic mythology, saw this info in a brazilian forum, the eagle represents asgard, the deer midgard(Earth) and who will complete the trio will be a snake that represents Nilfheim.
The X,Y and Z(in the future very prob) are also to represent a tridimensional graphic that can represent where the reigns are on the universe or something like that.This is the theory i saw on the forums. Maybe i forgot something not really sure.
If thats true will be other nordic mythology based pokemon besides this legendary trio,like a pkm based on sleipnir for example. Sleipmon(if some1 here knows about digimon is based on sleipnir)
I think if thats true,what almost obv is, this will be a very cool pkm game.

you think it will be a cool pokemon game because its based off of something?

almost everything in pokemon is based off of something

No. And i know.
I said it will be cool cuz there are cool things in nordic mythology to make pkms based on it, like i said as example a pkm based on sleipnir.
Also remembered one thing, the tree that is showed on the trailer is Igdrazil so :)
And also they can maybe base the pkm "story mode" on nordic mythology a lil? For example Igdrazil will be a place on map where u go and capture Yveltal(on Y) or Xurneas(on X). Everything im saying is atm not based in official infos,its important remember this
Thanks ang and spidey for the sigs! :3

(click to show/hide)

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-