May 06, 2024, 12:23:40 PMLatest Member: dlsdo0104
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » membership question again

membership question again

Started by Iridion, August 28, 2010, 03:06:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeffalo13

Quote from: GavinGill on August 28, 2010, 11:27:09 PM
^ Eh? Eh?

What's the current base stat difference between a level 150 Surge and a level 200 Surge?

Who use's Sinder and Byte though ;o.  Maybe replace Electra and Moonlight kilo for them?
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

GavinGill

There are recolored/updated version of every set up to Scritter, Trilicor, and Blazer. :O Hell, we could always readjust stats so they can be made for higher levels too just to give people some variation.

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

Jeffalo13

Quote from: GavinGill on August 28, 2010, 11:39:59 PM
There are recolored/updated version of every set up to Scritter, Trilicor, and Blazer. :O Hell, we could always readjust stats so they can be made for higher levels too just to give people some variation.

That be kinda what I said.  About the stats ;o.
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

Bazooka

seriously so many posts and no one can get to benefits needed betwine non-members and members. Now wat i want to say is I'm new here and i honestly don't think its going to be server with many player staying to long. Knowing benefits now players that don't afford or cant buy membership will quit at lv 150~ in some time cos get bored of being to weak for more intresting stuff that can be offered and that will make server mallers based witch make good game suck bigtime in some time ( take tales of pirates for example). I would suggest make that all would be able to lv to max lv and get to max base stats but put for members extra maps with monsters giving bigger amount of xp/gigas/coints/items and some uniques that only they can use (with little bigger adds on them then usual items). I hope stuff here is fast thinking ;D and do best to server before it fails

BC for ever ;D

Optimism

I'm definitely in favor of a change in armor color schemes. The upper level armors (above bladess) are fooking ugly D:.
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

vedzen

Quote from: Optimism on September 20, 2010, 05:30:22 PM
I'm definitely in favor of a change in armor color schemes. The upper level armors (above bladess) are fooking ugly D:.

not ugly...just not as good as the originals :P

Robocop7ant

<br />

Allie

Quote from: Bazooka on September 20, 2010, 02:56:51 PMI would suggest make that all would be able to get to max base stats

Yes, I read all your posts.
There are no base stats that are gained from 150-200, I'm pretty sure.
I can be wrong, but I think it stops after 135.
Or it gets slower.
One of the two.
o.O.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-