May 04, 2024, 02:44:49 PMLatest Member: DianeGat
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Collecting accounts.

Collecting accounts.

Started by Godz, July 22, 2015, 07:37:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Godz

Ok so here it goes I started forgetting some of my accounts because I got so many and decided to start a list and then the list started growing and growing so since I'm a collector I want them all now.If you ask me to not touch anything on your accounts I won't you have my word on this.I just want the account info to log on it.It can be level 1 with nothing or 270 with perm member and 2b it doesn't matter. I got over 30 accounts so far and I'm wondering how people trust me so I told my self lets see if I can make it to 100 accounts.If you are some kind of old player aka legend I'll be saving your accounts information with great honor.

Pm the login info and the bot name,thanks.

ps: if you have a question don't hesitate

bagbot

July 22, 2015, 10:02:02 AM #1 Last Edit: July 22, 2015, 10:07:17 AM by bagbot
Sent you 8 acc details except GM acc for obvious reasons. No one i trust more here than you  8)

Materger

Quote from: bagbot on July 22, 2015, 10:02:02 AM
Sent you 8 acc details except GM acc for obvious reasons. No one i trust more here than you  8)
Other than mater mauahahahha
Godz has come a long way. We the people should trust him! >: D

This is my only account that I know of sadly.

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

Godz

Thanks everyone for the support!!!  8)
I've got accounts from people I never thought they would share something like that with me.

Godz

Just a reminder my collection is still going, if you want to be a part of it just pm me!

SpicyMexican

smells like one day he will **** up all those accounts which you noobs gave him

Godz

Quote from: SpicyMexican on July 26, 2015, 11:23:36 AM

You sure as hell don't know me.

Bubbabear

Quote from: Godz on July 26, 2015, 11:28:44 AM

Lol the fact they went to the trouble of making a new account just to say that, you must be special (":.
Me personally i just don't want too, as i don't really share anything only have the one account now otherwise i would of gave you the rest.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Godz

Quote from: Bubbabear on July 26, 2015, 02:53:18 PM
Quote from: Godz on July 26, 2015, 11:28:44 AM

Lol the fact they went to the trouble of making a new account just to say that, you must be special (":.
Me personally i just don't want too, as i don't really share anything only have the one account now otherwise i would of gave you the rest.

Swag yolo,thanks!

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-