May 03, 2024, 02:45:47 PMLatest Member: camisadeee
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Computer/Laptop suggestions

Computer/Laptop suggestions

Started by ~Magiic~, October 04, 2013, 07:07:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

~Magiic~

I'm thinking about buying a new Computer or laptop to play BC and other games on but I don't know what kind i should get any suggestions?

I was thinking about get this
then the prices
High Sever IGN: ImFuzzy Guild:NONE 

Experiences

I bought an Acer Aspire v5 and It can handle really demanding games like Battlefield 3 and so on. Price lays around 600 euro. But i don't know what type of laptop you are looking for really. Gaming or a normal one?

IGN: Rapidash/Experiences/Expeh.
=-Lvl 270-=

qolderman

you can be fine with old 2008-2010 computer.
just buy better pieces for it and good videocard
and ur done
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

dillh1996

just buy custom builds,  i have an 6 core AMD 3.4 ghz processor, 2 GTX 660, 8 gb of ram and 250gb sata drive. only cost me like £400. runs every game on max graphics. a computer obv.

antisickness

yes, you need to have an overly priced alienware to play high-spec top of the range games such as bc

medchiller

I know that laptops are way more convenient but investing in a desktop is probably the better route. I got me new computer (HP Pavilion) with 10 Gigs of ram, A10 processor, 2 TB hard drive, quad core, beats audio, win 8 and wifi compatibility for $500. I still have my old laptop if I want to go anywhere. Would seriously suggest investing in a desktop rather than a laptop. That Alien ware laptop is pretty good, my friend has the same one. How much is that one?

Vobck

I got the same laptop, although I got a huge discount.  :P

~Magiic~

Quote from: medchiller on October 04, 2013, 09:21:15 PM
I know that laptops are way more convenient but investing in a desktop is probably the better route. I got me new computer (HP Pavilion) with 10 Gigs of ram, A10 processor, 2 TB hard drive, quad core, beats audio, win 8 and wifi compatibility for $500. I still have my old laptop if I want to go anywhere. Would seriously suggest investing in a desktop rather than a laptop. That Alien ware laptop is pretty good, my friend has the same one. How much is that one?
I think it was between $1K-3K

medchiller

Quote from: ~Magiic~ on October 05, 2013, 05:29:35 AM
I think it was between $1K-3K
Spec's cause that's pretty pricey for something that may not be worth that much.

~Magiic~

Actually no there are good laptop to play games on but its to much just to play like one or two games like
and

medchiller

Quote from: ~Magiic~ on October 05, 2013, 05:51:20 AM
Actually no there are good laptop to play games on but its to much just to play like one or two games like
and

No need to go get a 1-3k computer to play these 2 games I would just go with one similar to mine. Just my opinion.

~Magiic~

That's what i'm using now but it has a a security program that needs to check everything before I can install and it says that I can't

Purple

Quote from: ~Magiic~ on October 05, 2013, 06:01:09 AM
That's what i'm using now but it has a a security program that needs to check everything before I can install and it says that I can't

Then remove the program lawl.

^**** im special xd

Helix-Live

Unable to use security program > must buy new expensive laptop

~Magiic~

October 05, 2013, 07:38:14 AM #14 Last Edit: October 05, 2013, 07:46:15 AM by ~Magiic~
Quote from: Purple on October 05, 2013, 06:25:38 AM
Quote from: ~Magiic~ on October 05, 2013, 06:01:09 AM

Then remove the program lawl.
Cant I don't knw how

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-