May 05, 2024, 10:57:59 PMLatest Member: KaslozaSip
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Normal Server » Skill Society Recruiting; Rank 2 Guild PvP : RIP to the competition.

Skill Society Recruiting; Rank 2 Guild PvP : RIP to the competition.

Started by 1387saqr, December 28, 2012, 03:03:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1387saqr

Origins of our Society;
Purely constructed for the sole purpose of eliminating the rest of the competition, we are a rising society that shall be soon defined by our individual skills. This is our beginning, and a new era that we hope to initiate in the Boutcheetah Community. We will restore PvP back to the way it was before; though we encourage practicing all 3 game modes, and help engineer players to perform to the best of their abilities. We are only as strong as our Players and will continue to improve so that we can make this game entertaining and challenging, we are the Skill Society.

Leader of the Society:
Reaper Of Soul]

Co-leader{s}
DayDreamzz
War_Lord159

Members of Our Society:
Divine Dragon
Kyuto
Final Oblivion
Reaper Of Fate
War_Lord159   
Angel Bot   
Fuzzy Logic   
Perona   
nickwow5414   
Ryu-Kishin   
Construcker   
HSW728   
Zanzakibv   
Surgeoftheleaf   
Nevermind   
Apocalypto   
zSPRITEz
-LuciFeR-   

How to Join the Society:
1. Your reputation as a player first decides whether or not you will able to join our society depending on what kind of actions you have done.
2. You must pass a PvP tryout which concerns playing 1v1 with I, the leader or the Co-Leader {which will soon be decided} and meeting or exceeding our expectations.
3. Activity is required, if you are not an active player than think twice because we are trying our best to bring back this game to the lively way it was before and effort from everyone is what brings out our strength as a society.
4. If a current member refers you as a good addition, we will find out if it is indeed true and proceed to the tryouts.

Rules of Our Society:
1. Hacking will not be permitted and will result in getting expelled and possibly banned.
2. No disrespecting others for a stupid reason and cut down on the flaming.
3. Members shall respect each other and cooperate as well, I am tired of being in guilds that do not play well together.
4. Full TD in PvP and II skills are not allowed.
5. You must participate in Guild sessions and events that will enhance teamwork and sector is encouraged but PvP is our main focus as well so do not neglect it.
6. You can get expelled from the guild if 3 or more members request it due to your consequential actions.

Skill Society's PvP Team:
(Leader)Reaper Of Soul
War_Lord159
Apocalypto
Divine Dragon

PvP Team Replacements:
Kyuto
DayDreamzz
Nevermind

PvP Team Rules:
1. The best PvPers that consist of the guild will be placed on the PvP team.
2. Everybody has a fair shot of joining, just request to play for the current player's spot, and whoever wins the best of 3 takes the spot.(The Co-leader or I must be present and the loser will wait a week before rematching the winner.)
3. It shall be done on flop with full TA and similar armor so that one player does not have a significant advantage. Hp will be shared accordingly and pushing does not count.[/

Allies:
None

Enemies:
None

Guild Wars:
We are now currently accepting challenges for guild wars, present us with the time and conditions of it, so both leaders can make a mutual decision.

Guild War Rules:
1. It will be done on flop and with an even amount of members on each team.
2. First guild that wins 3 times is decided the Victor.
3. No TD or II Skills are allowed.
4. Screenshots will be provided as well for proof.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Guild War Against Schism Won: 3-0

User Bars/Signatures

New Generation PvP at its finest ;
"My preference is elegance and the competition is my reference. Money like inheritance, only dwell in excellence, find me in my elements."                                                               IGN- Reaper Of Soul

]

ghostkid17

-Oreos-
Quote from: Materger
I am now an Oreos fan!
Quote from: Allie
Oreos was a failed project.

mic99

Vobck

Epic xD

Quote from: KillerPig on June 24, 2011, 07:49:43 AM
I've been debating with myself about this for a long time now. No, I'm not leaving BC, but when I get back, I'll be asking the girl I've liked for a long time to go out with me. Wish me luck. Zomg I'm so excited.

1387saqr

Thank you, how do I make Skill Society's name font bigger? Font size ain't working. Requesting someone to make us a banner and someone else for signatures/ UB bars. Name your price and message me if you are interested for the theme, thank you.
"My preference is elegance and the competition is my reference. Money like inheritance, only dwell in excellence, find me in my elements."                                                               IGN- Reaper Of Soul

]

boutcheetahz

(click to show/hide)
Fixed it for you. Good luck with your guild~!
IGN(High): HateDark
IGN(Low): LoveLight

123bomb123

did u quit sanct cuz they didnt let you on the pvp team? lol.

gl anyways
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

1387saqr

^Hahahah if that's what you think sure :). I wanted to lead a guild like I used to back in the old days and play with more active people. ^^

]

1387saqr

Credits to Angrod for our awesome guild banner, thanks a lot ! It is indeed amazing. =)

]

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

spiderstar

Looks like a guild I would join if I wasn't in Red :o
Good luck I hope you guys do well.

1387saqr

Thank you all for the support , hopefully it will be successful ^^  . Still looking for signatures if someone is down, let me know your price .

]

Delta

loewe98

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-