May 05, 2024, 07:34:48 PMLatest Member: WilliamJoymn
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Normal Server » Skill Society Recruiting; Rank 2 Guild PvP : RIP to the competition.

Skill Society Recruiting; Rank 2 Guild PvP : RIP to the competition.

Started by 1387saqr, December 28, 2012, 03:03:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1387saqr

Origins of our Society;
Purely constructed for the sole purpose of eliminating the rest of the competition, we are a rising society that shall be soon defined by our individual skills. This is our beginning, and a new era that we hope to initiate in the Boutcheetah Community. We will restore PvP back to the way it was before; though we encourage practicing all 3 game modes, and help engineer players to perform to the best of their abilities. We are only as strong as our Players and will continue to improve so that we can make this game entertaining and challenging, we are the Skill Society.

Leader of the Society:
Reaper Of Soul]

Co-leader{s}
DayDreamzz
War_Lord159

Members of Our Society:
Divine Dragon
Kyuto
Final Oblivion
Reaper Of Fate
War_Lord159   
Angel Bot   
Fuzzy Logic   
Perona   
nickwow5414   
Ryu-Kishin   
Construcker   
HSW728   
Zanzakibv   
Surgeoftheleaf   
Nevermind   
Apocalypto   
zSPRITEz
-LuciFeR-   

How to Join the Society:
1. Your reputation as a player first decides whether or not you will able to join our society depending on what kind of actions you have done.
2. You must pass a PvP tryout which concerns playing 1v1 with I, the leader or the Co-Leader {which will soon be decided} and meeting or exceeding our expectations.
3. Activity is required, if you are not an active player than think twice because we are trying our best to bring back this game to the lively way it was before and effort from everyone is what brings out our strength as a society.
4. If a current member refers you as a good addition, we will find out if it is indeed true and proceed to the tryouts.

Rules of Our Society:
1. Hacking will not be permitted and will result in getting expelled and possibly banned.
2. No disrespecting others for a stupid reason and cut down on the flaming.
3. Members shall respect each other and cooperate as well, I am tired of being in guilds that do not play well together.
4. Full TD in PvP and II skills are not allowed.
5. You must participate in Guild sessions and events that will enhance teamwork and sector is encouraged but PvP is our main focus as well so do not neglect it.
6. You can get expelled from the guild if 3 or more members request it due to your consequential actions.

Skill Society's PvP Team:
(Leader)Reaper Of Soul
War_Lord159
Apocalypto
Divine Dragon

PvP Team Replacements:
Kyuto
DayDreamzz
Nevermind

PvP Team Rules:
1. The best PvPers that consist of the guild will be placed on the PvP team.
2. Everybody has a fair shot of joining, just request to play for the current player's spot, and whoever wins the best of 3 takes the spot.(The Co-leader or I must be present and the loser will wait a week before rematching the winner.)
3. It shall be done on flop with full TA and similar armor so that one player does not have a significant advantage. Hp will be shared accordingly and pushing does not count.[/

Allies:
None

Enemies:
None

Guild Wars:
We are now currently accepting challenges for guild wars, present us with the time and conditions of it, so both leaders can make a mutual decision.

Guild War Rules:
1. It will be done on flop and with an even amount of members on each team.
2. First guild that wins 3 times is decided the Victor.
3. No TD or II Skills are allowed.
4. Screenshots will be provided as well for proof.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Guild War Against Schism Won: 3-0

User Bars/Signatures

New Generation PvP at its finest ;
"My preference is elegance and the competition is my reference. Money like inheritance, only dwell in excellence, find me in my elements."                                                               IGN- Reaper Of Soul

]

ghostkid17

-Oreos-
Quote from: Materger
I am now an Oreos fan!
Quote from: Allie
Oreos was a failed project.

mic99

Vobck

Epic xD

Quote from: KillerPig on June 24, 2011, 07:49:43 AM
I've been debating with myself about this for a long time now. No, I'm not leaving BC, but when I get back, I'll be asking the girl I've liked for a long time to go out with me. Wish me luck. Zomg I'm so excited.

1387saqr

Thank you, how do I make Skill Society's name font bigger? Font size ain't working. Requesting someone to make us a banner and someone else for signatures/ UB bars. Name your price and message me if you are interested for the theme, thank you.
"My preference is elegance and the competition is my reference. Money like inheritance, only dwell in excellence, find me in my elements."                                                               IGN- Reaper Of Soul

]

boutcheetahz

(click to show/hide)
Fixed it for you. Good luck with your guild~!
IGN(High): HateDark
IGN(Low): LoveLight

123bomb123

did u quit sanct cuz they didnt let you on the pvp team? lol.

gl anyways
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

1387saqr

^Hahahah if that's what you think sure :). I wanted to lead a guild like I used to back in the old days and play with more active people. ^^

]

1387saqr

Credits to Angrod for our awesome guild banner, thanks a lot ! It is indeed amazing. =)

]

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

spiderstar

Looks like a guild I would join if I wasn't in Red :o
Good luck I hope you guys do well.

1387saqr

Thank you all for the support , hopefully it will be successful ^^  . Still looking for signatures if someone is down, let me know your price .

]

Delta

loewe98

spiderstar

I'd be willing to make 1 signature for you guys since I have some really nice Assassins Creed renders :p.

1387saqr

Quote from: spiderstar on December 28, 2012, 06:54:29 AM
I'd be willing to make 1 signature for you guys since I have some really nice Assassins Creed renders :p.

Yes that would be great =) spider and yes , we can use that signature Jonathan thank you for the effort. Can you send me the code for it? And if anyone else wants to make a signature it would be great with a shark and waves theme with Competition killers as the text =)

]

Yz

Quote from: 1387saqr on December 28, 2012, 07:44:05 AM
Quote from: spiderstar on December 28, 2012, 06:54:29 AM

Yes that would be great =) spider and yes , we can use that signature Jonathan thank you for the effort. Can you send me the code for it? And if anyone else wants to make a signature it would be great with a shark and waves theme with Competition killers as the text =)

http://i50.tinypic.com/34ocyv9.jpg
DISCORD killyzkill

cascaval123

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

1387saqr

]

Yz

idk why i said 1v1 i meant guild war but you get it :P okay cool lemme know then
DISCORD killyzkill

cascaval123

UnderYou

Ign | Diesel
Lv | ???
Guild | Morbid
Specialty | Sector

spiderstar

Here ya go.
EDIT:
Code
[IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/2dv6esn.png[/IMG]

1387saqr

]

Jonathan

"II Skills not allowed."

80% of your guild members break that rule. Just sayin'

Live the life you want. Don't let others control you.

1387saqr

]

Jonathan

I was in the room with you....and I said your guild members are using II, upper II and mobility boost...and you said "okay. cool" and exited the room.

cascaval123

frog

gd luck with the guild :> btw try to use this [guildhigh]*put theguild name here*[/guildhigh]
instead of your member list part :)

jinhongzhu

Creator Of Mid-Air Block <--Corr told me to put this k.

Jonathan

123bomb123

Quote from: Jonathan on December 29, 2012, 07:48:35 PM
Quote from: cascaval123 on December 29, 2012, 04:19:27 PM
ninja,can you give us some names please?

All your names start with Dream ______ :( I can't remember them.
Members of Our Society:
Blue Eyes
Dream Popper
Mr. Havoc
Dream Killer
-APROISBACK-
DreamDayzz

because.

1387saqr

Well I was in the room and they weren't using II if that's the time you were talking about. ^^

]

Meta

this guild seems serious o.o this is like sanctuary all over again until opti left leadership to the wrong people, huehue

good luck guise c:

Airilly

Thx for adding me in this guild again^^

My lv is still 138..but i'll strive to lv up really hard >:( >:(

And ik many guild buddys have great skills in pvp..

Your guys can teach many skills to me..

Anyway,, i know SS is pvp guild..and i will fit in this :)

cascaval123

Airilly

1387saqr

Go to your profile, page 2 on thread, copy the link than paste it on edit profile in the signature column. Congratulations on rank 8 in guild PvP guys !

]

DayDreamzz

you both are a feggots..

JUST SAYING.

DayDreamzz
 Don't evade your mute GODZ

1387saqr

Welcome OG Kush to the guild, we have hit the 10 member mark so I will soon expand us. Congratulations for reaching rank 6 in Guild PvP, once I establish a real PvP team which shall be soon let's do some competitive guild wars guys, but for now let's keep practicing :).

]

Airilly

Quote from: DayDreamzz on January 02, 2013, 11:29:50 PM
you both are a feggots..

JUST SAYING.

DayDreamzz
 Don't evade your mute GODZ
:)

LOL Day,, Why u r muted now?? :)

Oh, kush welcome our guild

we will be good friends bro:D

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

123bomb123

Quote from: Yz on January 03, 2013, 12:15:51 AM
we'd love to gw with you guys when ya got a team of 4
2 bad ur guild sux

dont waste time with those scrubs, play zeal.

because.

Yz

Quote from: 123bomb123 on January 03, 2013, 12:21:02 AM
Quote from: Yz on January 03, 2013, 12:15:51 AM
we'd love to gw with you guys when ya got a team of 4
2 bad ur guild sux

dont waste time with those scrubs, play zeal.

zeal too scared to pvp red
DISCORD killyzkill

123bomb123

because.

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

hidden99

Airilly

Night, cuz i wanna come into our pvp team, I should do more lvl up.

So, can i do in sector till i reach 200??

I love some pvps with my guild bros like day or u.. but for entering pvp team,

I must lvl upT.T

Day told me he would give his spot to me in our pvp team.. but anyway, i dont wanna enter the team for now..

Cuz i'm so weak compared with other guild' s pvp team members..

So if i reach 200 ASAP,I will come into pvp team proudly..

Can you allow me to do?

1387saqr

]

Airilly

1387saqr

^Thus, we are rank 4 now guys, keep up the good work! We are only 11 strong in the guild yet we are still maintaining a decent amount of exp, fantastic. Let's have some new members and step up our game now =)

]

Airilly

So tired cuz i did many pvps and lvl up high.. i become 184now.

Come back in day after tomorrow ???

1387saqr

Good job Kyoto we have a couple new members now, I will add them in after .

]

1387saqr

We just made rank 3 in guild pvp, let's keep going it and keep up. Also, we have recruited 3 new members today as well so you can expect more activeness on our part. :)

]

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

123bomb123

because.

Airilly

Already told RIP, and Day.. i should go to military for 2 years.. :'(

idk..after 2years wut is going on in boutcheetah..(guild patch or something..but i rly dont wanna happen it.. :-\)

and i sold some stuff,, give 300m to RIP. Use it for our guild.

When i come back, i wanna see our guild is still left, and stronger than any pvp guild.

SO,guild bros.. Do your best for our guild. Ill come back in 2years ;D

I will miss u guys so much :'(

1387saqr

We are rank 2 in guild PvP now, thank you all for your hard work . We have 2 more spots currently available.

]

1387saqr

]

TheTerms

1387saqr

Just finished the guild war with Schism, thank you guys for your effort and lets continue to strive for the top. We have 3 spots available currently, let me know.

]

123bomb123

because.

1387saqr

]

123bomb123

dude do u know who i am?

im the epitome of serious.

have u ever played me? nope, cause i dont look for easy wins.

ill lead that pvp team past any guild.

because.

Selene

123bomb123

Selene, I've turned a new man. Don't look at my past ways. The past doesn't always determine present nor future. But, alas, it does however, determine mistakes you'll learn in the years to come. Selene, check your ingredients; before you overdose, on hate.

Thank you.

because.

1387saqr

]

123bomb123

because.

1387saqr

Well let me know when you decide to follow up on that ^. Still got 2 available spots and still testing for PvP team haha.

]

Eat4two

You should remove that GW thingy about beating us with 3-0 since you guys did not follow the GW Rules, j/s.

1387saqr

You lost. I don't need to argue. You told me before the guild war that TD was allowed, so even if my guild war rules stated TA, I compromised with you since we are both respective leaders of our own PvP guilds and came to an agreement like mature individuals. However, you were very immature because you left when you lost so it wouldn't be recorded in Guild War Rankings. Also, the fact that you said it would be a 2v2, then attacking us 4 on 2 after our guild members have suicided to be witnesses isn't what Guild War Standards go by either, so you are in no position to be talking about following rules. I have respect for your fellow members, and respect all of your reputation so please don't change that.

]

Eat4two

In the end I agreed on a 4v4 or 3v3 only. GW Rankings are unavailable, hence the 0 losses for respective guild. Just take a look at the rankings.

1387saqr

Now that's a lie or you wouldn't have made a room with the tag {gw} , than ask me where my partner was for the 2v2. Anyways guys, we have 2 more spots available for anyone that is interested and rank 11 Overall now. Let's keep up the good work guildies!

]

1387saqr

^bump. Congratulations guys, we are now rank 8; keep up the good work. and about to be #1 for guild PvP Rankings as well. I have not been online lately but I will be back in action soon enough . We have 2 spots available for anyone that is an active PvPer willing to join.

]

MagicXR

1387saqr

]

Yz

Point of GW is to see which guild is a better PvP guild and we all know SS can only hold its own with neox and C4Ever.. you're both realllyyyyyyyy good but you haven't got anyone else that could hold up against Schism in a 4v4 lawl
DISCORD killyzkill

Airilly

Finally :)

we got rank1 on pvp ranking!!!! ;)

anyway, reaper. r u unbanned now? -LucifeR- said he wanna join our guild:D

u already k him. he is -SuperNova-.

1387saqr

]

war_lord159

IGN: War Lord | Guild: Redemption|

Dream: To help the BoutCheetah Community =)

War's Price Guide: http://tinyurl.com/dyg5dym

asd3840

Reaper, did u add me yet?

Long Time No see btw :P

Schism are now first :P

1387saqr

Lol guess we have to step up our game again. I will be active again in 2 days so let's start killing the rest of the competition and get that PvP GP !

]

asd3840

Quote from: 1387saqr on March 04, 2013, 10:07:24 AM
Lol guess we have to step up our game again. I will be active again in 2 days so let's start killing the rest of the competition and get that PvP GP !

Add me ok? :P

1387saqr

^You should apply first than ask DayDreamzz or GODZ to accept you first, as I won't be online until in 2 days.

]

Purple

^**** im special xd

sasuke6548

Quote from: Purple on March 09, 2013, 10:31:25 PM
Just wanted to say hi and thanks for letting me join. :)
Hai Asmit!! Welcome to Skill Soceity!! If u need anything just whisper me!!
IGN- Death Pulse

1387saqr

Welcome asmit, lets get you to 221 quick so you can start owning in PvP ^^.

]

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-