May 05, 2024, 09:08:16 PMLatest Member: WilliamJoymn
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Normal Server » Skill Society Recruiting; Rank 2 Guild PvP : RIP to the competition.

Skill Society Recruiting; Rank 2 Guild PvP : RIP to the competition.

Started by 1387saqr, December 28, 2012, 03:03:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

123bomb123

IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Airilly

Already told RIP, and Day.. i should go to military for 2 years.. :'(

idk..after 2years wut is going on in boutcheetah..(guild patch or something..but i rly dont wanna happen it.. :-\)

and i sold some stuff,, give 300m to RIP. Use it for our guild.

When i come back, i wanna see our guild is still left, and stronger than any pvp guild.

SO,guild bros.. Do your best for our guild. Ill come back in 2years ;D

I will miss u guys so much :'(

1387saqr

We are rank 2 in guild PvP now, thank you all for your hard work . We have 2 more spots currently available.
New Generation PvP at its finest ;
"My preference is elegance and the competition is my reference. Money like inheritance, only dwell in excellence, find me in my elements."                                                               IGN- Reaper Of Soul

]

1387saqr

"My preference is elegance and the competition is my reference. Money like inheritance, only dwell in excellence, find me in my elements."                                                               IGN- Reaper Of Soul

]

TheTerms

1387saqr

Just finished the guild war with Schism, thank you guys for your effort and lets continue to strive for the top. We have 3 spots available currently, let me know.

]

123bomb123

because.

1387saqr

]

123bomb123

dude do u know who i am?

im the epitome of serious.

have u ever played me? nope, cause i dont look for easy wins.

ill lead that pvp team past any guild.

because.

Selene

123bomb123

Selene, I've turned a new man. Don't look at my past ways. The past doesn't always determine present nor future. But, alas, it does however, determine mistakes you'll learn in the years to come. Selene, check your ingredients; before you overdose, on hate.

Thank you.

because.

1387saqr

]

123bomb123

because.

1387saqr

Well let me know when you decide to follow up on that ^. Still got 2 available spots and still testing for PvP team haha.

]

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-