May 06, 2024, 04:09:16 AMLatest Member: jumdy
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Normal Server » Skill Society Recruiting; Rank 2 Guild PvP : RIP to the competition.

Skill Society Recruiting; Rank 2 Guild PvP : RIP to the competition.

Started by 1387saqr, December 28, 2012, 03:03:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eat4two

You should remove that GW thingy about beating us with 3-0 since you guys did not follow the GW Rules, j/s.

1387saqr

You lost. I don't need to argue. You told me before the guild war that TD was allowed, so even if my guild war rules stated TA, I compromised with you since we are both respective leaders of our own PvP guilds and came to an agreement like mature individuals. However, you were very immature because you left when you lost so it wouldn't be recorded in Guild War Rankings. Also, the fact that you said it would be a 2v2, then attacking us 4 on 2 after our guild members have suicided to be witnesses isn't what Guild War Standards go by either, so you are in no position to be talking about following rules. I have respect for your fellow members, and respect all of your reputation so please don't change that.
New Generation PvP at its finest ;
"My preference is elegance and the competition is my reference. Money like inheritance, only dwell in excellence, find me in my elements."                                                               IGN- Reaper Of Soul

]

Eat4two

In the end I agreed on a 4v4 or 3v3 only. GW Rankings are unavailable, hence the 0 losses for respective guild. Just take a look at the rankings.

1387saqr

Now that's a lie or you wouldn't have made a room with the tag {gw} , than ask me where my partner was for the 2v2. Anyways guys, we have 2 more spots available for anyone that is interested and rank 11 Overall now. Let's keep up the good work guildies!
"My preference is elegance and the competition is my reference. Money like inheritance, only dwell in excellence, find me in my elements."                                                               IGN- Reaper Of Soul

]

1387saqr

^bump. Congratulations guys, we are now rank 8; keep up the good work. and about to be #1 for guild PvP Rankings as well. I have not been online lately but I will be back in action soon enough . We have 2 spots available for anyone that is an active PvPer willing to join.

]

MagicXR

1387saqr

]

Yz

Point of GW is to see which guild is a better PvP guild and we all know SS can only hold its own with neox and C4Ever.. you're both realllyyyyyyyy good but you haven't got anyone else that could hold up against Schism in a 4v4 lawl
DISCORD killyzkill

Airilly

Finally :)

we got rank1 on pvp ranking!!!! ;)

anyway, reaper. r u unbanned now? -LucifeR- said he wanna join our guild:D

u already k him. he is -SuperNova-.

1387saqr

]

war_lord159

IGN: War Lord | Guild: Redemption|

Dream: To help the BoutCheetah Community =)

War's Price Guide: http://tinyurl.com/dyg5dym

asd3840

Reaper, did u add me yet?

Long Time No see btw :P

Schism are now first :P

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-