May 06, 2024, 02:04:14 AMLatest Member: gamedolye
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Normal Server » Skill Society Recruiting; Rank 2 Guild PvP : RIP to the competition.

Skill Society Recruiting; Rank 2 Guild PvP : RIP to the competition.

Started by 1387saqr, December 28, 2012, 03:03:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1387saqr

Lol guess we have to step up our game again. I will be active again in 2 days so let's start killing the rest of the competition and get that PvP GP !
New Generation PvP at its finest ;
"My preference is elegance and the competition is my reference. Money like inheritance, only dwell in excellence, find me in my elements."                                                               IGN- Reaper Of Soul

]

asd3840

Quote from: 1387saqr on March 04, 2013, 10:07:24 AM
Lol guess we have to step up our game again. I will be active again in 2 days so let's start killing the rest of the competition and get that PvP GP !

Add me ok? :P

1387saqr

^You should apply first than ask DayDreamzz or GODZ to accept you first, as I won't be online until in 2 days.
"My preference is elegance and the competition is my reference. Money like inheritance, only dwell in excellence, find me in my elements."                                                               IGN- Reaper Of Soul

]

Purple

^**** im special xd

sasuke6548

Quote from: Purple on March 09, 2013, 10:31:25 PM
Just wanted to say hi and thanks for letting me join. :)
Hai Asmit!! Welcome to Skill Soceity!! If u need anything just whisper me!!
IGN- Death Pulse

1387saqr

Welcome asmit, lets get you to 221 quick so you can start owning in PvP ^^.

]

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-