May 25, 2024, 01:03:59 PMLatest Member: FlomodanEm
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Normal Server » Skill Society Recruiting; Rank 2 Guild PvP : RIP to the competition.

Skill Society Recruiting; Rank 2 Guild PvP : RIP to the competition.

Started by 1387saqr, December 28, 2012, 03:03:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spiderstar

I'd be willing to make 1 signature for you guys since I have some really nice Assassins Creed renders :p.

1387saqr

Quote from: spiderstar on December 28, 2012, 06:54:29 AM
I'd be willing to make 1 signature for you guys since I have some really nice Assassins Creed renders :p.

Yes that would be great =) spider and yes , we can use that signature Jonathan thank you for the effort. Can you send me the code for it? And if anyone else wants to make a signature it would be great with a shark and waves theme with Competition killers as the text =)
New Generation PvP at its finest ;
"My preference is elegance and the competition is my reference. Money like inheritance, only dwell in excellence, find me in my elements."                                                               IGN- Reaper Of Soul

]

Yz

Quote from: 1387saqr on December 28, 2012, 07:44:05 AM
Quote from: spiderstar on December 28, 2012, 06:54:29 AM

Yes that would be great =) spider and yes , we can use that signature Jonathan thank you for the effort. Can you send me the code for it? And if anyone else wants to make a signature it would be great with a shark and waves theme with Competition killers as the text =)

http://i50.tinypic.com/34ocyv9.jpg
DISCORD killyzkill

cascaval123

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

1387saqr

"My preference is elegance and the competition is my reference. Money like inheritance, only dwell in excellence, find me in my elements."                                                               IGN- Reaper Of Soul

]

Yz

idk why i said 1v1 i meant guild war but you get it :P okay cool lemme know then
DISCORD killyzkill

cascaval123

UnderYou

Ign | Diesel
Lv | ???
Guild | Morbid
Specialty | Sector

spiderstar

Here ya go.
EDIT:
Code
[IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/2dv6esn.png[/IMG]

1387saqr

]

Jonathan

"II Skills not allowed."

80% of your guild members break that rule. Just sayin'

Live the life you want. Don't let others control you.

1387saqr

]

Jonathan

I was in the room with you....and I said your guild members are using II, upper II and mobility boost...and you said "okay. cool" and exited the room.

Live the life you want. Don't let others control you.

cascaval123

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-