May 14, 2024, 10:37:32 AMLatest Member: Akiertanum
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » How to become member?

How to become member?

Started by paavo, November 10, 2011, 11:33:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

paavo

Hi.
I was wondering how to become member. Should i just make a payment or do i have to contact an admin?

Greetings.

Black Sheep

you need just purshare it if you have any questions send it to Santa or Allie.

HighChannel
              IGN|GUILD
Black Sheep|
               LowChannel
                zz|Redemption

mhj

http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php?action=membership
You will get member as you buy it. It's set on auto. So just go ahead and pay what you want.

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

paavo

Great! Thanks.
ill guess that paypal is charged tomorrow.

Santa

Hello, generally the membership is added on your account automatically if you purchase with paypal, but if you pay with e-check, then it can take up to a week for paypal to process your request, then once they finish, it will automatically make you member.

Energized

Quote from: Santa on November 10, 2011, 02:01:44 PM
Hello, generally the membership is added on your account automatically if you purchase with paypal, but if you pay with e-check, then it can take up to a week for paypal to process your request, then once they finish, it will automatically make you member.
rly? dangggggggggggg not worth the wating time then lol

paavo

Okay thanks.
Is there an option for buying Bot-Stract with cash?

hawk5005

Quote from: paavo on November 10, 2011, 03:03:38 PM
Okay thanks.
Nop.

Delta

Quote from: paavo on November 10, 2011, 03:03:38 PM
Okay thanks.
i wish it was ):

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-