May 12, 2024, 03:04:44 PMLatest Member: Nicholesycle
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Summer Vacation

Summer Vacation

Started by JustRK, May 12, 2014, 10:24:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JustRK

my college semester finishes in 2 weeks  ;D any of you have exciting vacation plans?

A few road trips for me including Vegas and NorCal with friends
Going to Hand Glide and Sky Dive ^^
and I bought a new road bike so my friends and I can go on 30+ mile rides I'm pretty stoked

Probs won't be around here too much while all that is happening :s

Pein

Would you like to accompany with me?

Materger

Sounds like a fun trip you will be having RK. I'm scared to death of heights so I would never sky dive. LOL
the 30+ mile rides does seem like something I'd do though. :p

You will be missed when you go bud ;w;

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Meteor

I finish school in... 2 days.  :) :'(
Exams next week, prom at the end of the month.
Me and my friends' current plans for a vacation include the seaside, as soon as July comes around.

I'll probly be around here as much as I am now. ;D

(click to show/hide)

JustRK

Quote from: Materger on May 12, 2014, 10:32:16 AM
Sounds like a fun trip you will be having RK. I'm scared to death of heights so I would never sky dive. LOL
the 30+ mile rides does seem like something I'd do though. :p

You will be missed when you go bud ;w;

Thanks mat  ;D I can imagine if you did ever sky dive you'd be cursing the whole way down lol
-jumps out-  OHHHHHH S--------------------------!!!!!!!!!   HAHA.

Quote from: Meteor on May 12, 2014, 10:33:07 AM
I finish school in... 2 days.  :) :'(
Exams next week, prom at the end of the month.
Me and my friends' current plans for a vacation include the seaside, as soon as July comes around.

I'll probly be around here as much as I am now. ;D

sounds nice met  8)   I see we have a few class of 2014 graduates in the house!  
I live next to the coast myself so I never tire to see the seaside (x

Madprox

I'll have to work, so no vacation, though i'll be going to about 4-5 music festivals, which will make my summer.

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Cooky

I don't get a summer vacation from my job, but since I work at a college... during the summer there is a lot less classes and people so my job is much easier

don't have any big plans or anything

Pein

NEVER skydive dude, you may EVEN DIE!!

You are one of the reason I still forum...

Don't leave us, and please avoid the skydive. It'll be a huge lose to us.

-----

What are you studying in your college?

JustRK

Quote from: Madprox on May 12, 2014, 10:44:44 AM
I'll have to work, so no vacation, though i'll be going to about 4-5 music festivals, which will make my summer.
I have work myself, but I scheduled a month off  :P
music festivals sound enticing though! what kind of stuff will you be listening to?

@cooky  you should save small and do something nice for yourself that you don't normally do  ;D

@pein lol wtf, I'm not gonna die breh I've parachuted before and even if it did fail that's what emergency parachutes are for :P

I'm studying to become an exercise physiologist and a registered dietician ^^  I really love the fit life haha

Pein

You know parachutes aren't always 100% successful. If you still set your mind, good luck!

qolderman

lol, have fun in there 8)

my school finishes in 19 days 8(
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Materger

I would swear for 5 days straight after sky diving. ._.

I'm a little killerpig(bi.ch) when it comes to heights.I am also a sucker for peer pressure so if a group of my friends kept tempting me to sky dive, i'd be like "ahhhh fk the world lets do it".

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Madprox

May 12, 2014, 12:43:16 PM #12 Last Edit: May 12, 2014, 12:47:39 PM by Madprox
Quote from: JustRK on May 12, 2014, 10:52:51 AM
music festivals sound enticing though! what kind of stuff will you be listening to?
I don't get to shedule myself a month off :p

Well going to dance festivals, open-air, so basically there's different stages, with differend kinds of music genres.

Tomorrowland - 4 days <- Pretty darn known worldwide :D Pukkelpop - 4 days Rock Werchter - 4 days Graspop Metal Meeting - 4 days
(click to show/hide)
Summer Festival - 4 days Laundry Day - 1 day
(click to show/hide)

^I have provided links to the line-ups per festival if you would be interested :)
Those are the festivals i'll be attending, which most of those have Techno, House, Dnb, Dubstep and Hardcore stages.
(Except for GMM, which is obviously just Rock and Heavy Metal stages :p)

Personally, I'll be hanging around, dancing and drinking in the House, DnB, Techno tents and stages :)
Which are also the most visited and thus biggest stages (:

IF i remember, i'll post some pictures on the forums after the summer, or you can remind me of it in a few months :3

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Iridion

i won a 10 weeks scolarship for dublin

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Xx Itz Ian

Quote from: Madprox on May 12, 2014, 12:43:16 PM
Quote from: JustRK on May 12, 2014, 10:52:51 AM
I don't get to shedule myself a month off :p

Well going to dance festivals, open-air, so basically there's different stages, with differend kinds of music genres.

Tomorrowland - 4 days <- Pretty darn known worldwide :D Pukkelpop - 4 days Rock Werchter - 4 days Graspop Metal Meeting - 4 days
(click to show/hide)
Summer Festival - 4 days Laundry Day - 1 day
(click to show/hide)

^I have provided links to the line-ups per festival if you would be interested :)
Those are the festivals i'll be attending, which most of those have Techno, House, Dnb, Dubstep and Hardcore stages.
(Except for GMM, which is obviously just Rock and Heavy Metal stages :p)

Personally, I'll be hanging around, dancing and drinking in the House, DnB, Techno tents and stages :)
Which are also the most visited and thus biggest stages (:

IF i remember, i'll post some pictures on the forums after the summer, or you can remind me of it in a few months :3

should check out holi gaudy
pretty awesome paint party
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-