May 11, 2024, 11:29:06 PMLatest Member: irre3841
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » League of Legends

League of Legends

Started by Xx Itz Ian, October 24, 2012, 10:03:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delta

December 28, 2012, 06:54:56 PM #300 Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 07:00:01 PM by Delta
I think im like lvl 15-16

Edit: My name is OmegaSniper

Energized

Quote from: Meta on December 28, 2012, 03:44:47 PM
he went afk and i abandoned the match i was in, my teammates was a bunch of stupid feeding ksers lol
umm meta, have a thing that i'd like to call: brotip: "ks" does NOT exist in LoL, it's a ****ing team ****ing play, team ****ing effort.
don't get mad about "ks" if someone does that to u.
gl

Adamp

ks does exist just it isn't usually much of an issue also meta i'm level 30 so it'd jump you up to playing with more skilled ppl

Meta

when your adc you need the kills to build and have more damage, supports wouldn't need kills, ks do exsist if you do all the damage and someone comes out of no where and does the last hit (unless the enemy is running away and you cant catch it then thats another story).. to me and a lot of people in LoL ks exsists.

@ delta ill add you now

Energized

Quote from: Meta on December 28, 2012, 07:06:35 PM
when your adc you need the kills to build and have more damage, supports wouldn't need kills, ks do exsist if you do all the damage and someone comes out of no where and does the last hit (unless the enemy is running away and you cant catch it then thats another story).. to me and a lot of people in LoL ks exsists.

@ delta ill add you now
u dont need kills in order for u to gain gold, u can always farm.
now please do tell me, what was ur best cs( creep score) u've ever had and in what time, meta?

Meta

depends how im doing in the lane, if im doing amazing i get about 100+ in about 15mins, end up with 200+ by late game, like i said, im not that good in league.. if i adc i do expect farm, kill happens when the support starts the attack with a stun or slow or w.e, i personally think adc would need to build as much attack damage items as possible so in team fights the adc can stay back and shoot everyone to death

we need one more person so we can have a full team

Energized

Quote from: Meta on December 28, 2012, 07:16:30 PM
depends how im doing in the lane, if im doing amazing i get about 100+ in about 15mins, end up with 200+ by late game, like i said, im not that good in league.. if i adc i do expect farm, kill happens when the support starts the attack with a stun or slow or w.e, i personally think adc would need to build as much attack damage items as possible so in team fights the adc can stay back and shoot everyone to death

liar, noone at ur skill level can reach that amount of farm is that period of time.
i would have joined u guys, if onlyyyyy one of u buys me a transfar  ::)

Meta

Quote from: Energized on December 28, 2012, 07:19:34 PM

liar, noone at ur skill level can reach that amount of farm is that period of time.

arent you in the EU server? and im not lying lmao i said if im doing good in a match, which is extremely rare

Xx Itz Ian

I don't farm much. I like playing mid and i do that most of the time.

At 15 min i have 70-100' farm

30 min 150-200 farm

60 min 230-250 farm

But im always very aggresive at start giving me first blood and 3-5 kills at 15 mins.
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Meta

NeoKiller

December 28, 2012, 08:01:26 PM #310 Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 08:10:18 PM by NeoKiller
80 cs at the 10 min mark is what you should normally get if there is no big action.

Meta

fun playing league with you guys so far, ian, me, adamp, mo, delta, or neo should make a team one day and we all play, mo and i did the good teamwork late game xD

Energized

Quote from: Meta on December 28, 2012, 07:26:57 PM

arent you in the EU server? and im not lying lmao i said if im doing good in a match, which is extremely rare
im on the eune server.
buy me a transfare so i carry u to platinum, k.

grant746

LoL ign: Zalomatrix
add me :P

NeoKiller

December 29, 2012, 06:54:50 AM #314 Last Edit: December 29, 2012, 06:55:26 AM by NeoKiller
Quote from: Energized on December 29, 2012, 04:46:52 AM
Quote from: Meta on December 28, 2012, 07:26:57 PM

i would have joined u guys, if onlyyyyy one of u buys me a transfar  ::)
im on the eune server.
buy me a transfare so i carry u to platinum, k.
transfer yourself u poor kid ; >:(

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-