May 11, 2024, 08:09:27 AMLatest Member: Stephendop
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Xbox One

Xbox One

Started by Cooky, May 27, 2013, 10:48:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooky

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Superman1

Each time a new xbox has came out ive purchased, i dont think i want this
Ign : Superman1
Lev : 186
Guild : Inception

spiderstar

Xbox One Reveal 2013 Highlights

I don't know guys.... The TV and Sports sounds pretty exciting.
Edit: Also I broke down laughing at 1:18 - 1:21. 

Vobck

Quote from: spiderstar on May 27, 2013, 07:06:59 PM

I'd have to disagree, Skype in your XBOX is probably the best feature to ever be thought of.

Ramk1ng

Idc allot of people disagree with the new xbox but they don't realise or might just don't wanna aknowledge that this will be the future, i even believe its just a matter of time before their are camera's all over the world wich can sence ur heartbeat and call 911 automaticly in case of emergency.

To go back on topic, i dont think people have to make decisions about it to fast. This was just the entrance of the xbox, their is still the main event coming up. the closing and the afterparty ^^ so i don't believe this will be the last we will hear of the xbox and im sure it will get 10 times better

Me so as my friends +999 to the new xbox ( loving to talk to the xbox with commands make me feel less friendless ;) )

Epic xD

when i buy a game console, all i want is a ****ing game console.

Quote from: KillerPig on June 24, 2011, 07:49:43 AM
I've been debating with myself about this for a long time now. No, I'm not leaving BC, but when I get back, I'll be asking the girl I've liked for a long time to go out with me. Wish me luck. Zomg I'm so excited.

Helix-Live

Instead of buying xbox i buy TEEVEE ok

Yz

lol @ all idiets spending their hard earned cash on stupid things like consols or tvs

pc master race
DISCORD killyzkill

zomniethe4

I'm really not seeing anything wrong.

Zom

Styx

Quote from: spiderstar on May 27, 2013, 07:06:59 PM

I ****ing lol'd.

Jeffalo13

I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

HyperShadic6

Amg.. Well I loved my xbox360 and still do so but this? Did they really do this to xbox one? F*** that. Im not getting it now. Thnaks for the post Cooky ( sorry for calling you Cookie in the past my bad lawl). Im sorry for saying this but i might move to PS now even thought i luv xbox... Bye Microsoft hi Sony

JustRK

I think people will be more open to the idea once ps3 and 360 are phased completely from developers making new games for them. Microsoft already said they wouldn't screw over gamestop by making people pay full price for the usage of second hand games. If they even do decide to continue with charging for used games it would be similar to the way EA makes you purchase online codes for their used games.

Over time I'm most likely to buy both. I'm sure a lot of the xbox one hater's will buy it as well and eat their words at some point.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-