May 12, 2024, 02:09:53 PMLatest Member: Nicholesycle
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » E3 discussion

E3 discussion

Started by Cooky, June 10, 2014, 10:15:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooky

any games u are excited for? seen any cool stuff at E3 coverage? discuss here

for all the announcements and videos of the stuff check out this google docs page

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lpJLzCVgRwS_1NfFwgcIrGTaJ9jHPThaDSKwPO_SrRs/preview?sle=true

I cant wait for Far Cry 4 I already pre-ordered it  :D

here is the intro part

Pagan Min Nemesis Enthüllung E3 2014 - Far Cry 4 [AUT]

and also I cant wait for LittleBigPlanet3  :D

LittleBigPlanet 3 - E3 2014 Announce Trailer (PS4)

KillerPig

idk what the **** e3 is
but my most anticipated games for this year are ssb4 and gen 3 remakes

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Cooky

Quote from: KillerPig on June 10, 2014, 10:52:33 AM
idk what the **** e3 is

wow, u serious? im really surprised

I thought pretty much everyone who plays video games has heard of it

Its basically a huge convention that is for a few days where all the game companies announce their games and show first looks at the games, so its a really exciting time of year. A lot of times they are revealing surprises too for example the company that makes little big planet said they would not be attending E3 but they made a surprise appearance and announced LittleBigPlanet3! If you check the link I posted you will see all those videos and announcements, they are all from E3 2014 (its currently going on right now).

"Electronic Entertainment Expo, commonly known as E3, is an annual trade fair for the computer and video games industry presented by the Entertainment Software Association (ESA). It is used by many video game publishers and accessory manufacturers to show off their upcoming games and game-related merchandise."

Merc

bloodborne
fromsoft worst names 2014

KillerPig

Quote from: Cooky on June 10, 2014, 11:03:01 AM
idk what the **** e3 is

wow, u serious? im really surprised

I thought pretty much everyone who plays video games has heard of it

Its basically a huge convention that is for a few days where all the game companies announce their games and show first looks at the games, so its a really exciting time of year. A lot of times they are revealing surprises too for example the company that makes little big planet said they would not be attending E3 but they made a surprise appearance and announced LittleBigPlanet3! If you check the link I posted you will see all those videos and announcements, they are all from E3 2014 (its currently going on right now).

"Electronic Entertainment Expo, commonly known as E3, is an annual trade fair for the computer and video games industry presented by the Entertainment Software Association (ESA). It is used by many video game publishers and accessory manufacturers to show off their upcoming games and game-related merchandise."
o

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

JustRK

Halo 5, Last of Us, Gears of War 4 & Kingdom Hearts  ;D

my friend got to go to E3 and the bracelet you get to wear / keep to prove your credentials is really sweet  :o 

qolderman

im waiting for far cry 4 too
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

zomniethe4

assassins creed unity
probably only reason i might buy next gen console

and mk10

Zom

Pokeh

idk what the **** e3 is
Yeah and to add on to what cooky said,  Nintendo will most likely be releasing new info on ORAS and SSBU during the event.

Wish I had the money and time to go tbh

Merc

hypeee

xenoblade
ssb4
more hypeee 
(click to show/hide)

if ssb4 looks good i buy wiiu!!

Cactus

Far cry 4 is cool but not that awesome to buy,not worth,Ill just complete all missions and stop playing it,btw as always the bad ass guy in far cry is retarded like in far cry 3.
Id only like to play GTA 5 on pc ( already completed it on 100% on xbox 360 ) this is a game which you can complete and then you can enjoy the awesome gta online multiplayer.
empty slot

Bombz

idk what the **** e3 is

lol same here

2014-2015 is gonna be a great year for gaming

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-