May 13, 2024, 07:50:55 AMLatest Member: kimchansol
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » YES! New Mouse and Keyboard

YES! New Mouse and Keyboard

Started by BonzoDog, December 19, 2011, 06:01:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BonzoDog

OMGOMGOMG.

I'm buying Cyborg gear! basically the most expensive, hi-tech, efficient gaming gear on the market.
I had a spair £160 ($270 ish) lying around so i figured why not spend it all?

R.A.T. 9 mouse

Details:
The Saitek Cyborg R.A.T. 9 Gaming Mouse will help you get to the top in all your gaming exploits, thanks to its superior ergonomics, extreme customisability and high-performance functions.

With a sleek black rubber coating for an ultra-comfortable grip, plus Teflon feet for smooth gliding and wireless play via 2.4 GHz technology, the Cyborg R.A.T. 9 Gaming Mouse will give you hour after hour of fatigue-free play. It comes with two rechargeable batteries: one charges in the docking station while the other powers play, allowing you to perform a "hot swap" whenever needed, for continuous wireless play. Alternatively, a gold-plated USB cable gives you ultimate connectivity. An aluminium wheel ensures smooth scrolling and a unique precision-aim mode helps you take on all comers with 5600 dpi twin laser technology and deadly accuracy!

This Cyborg gaming mouse comes with changeable palm and pinkie rests, and 30g of adjustable weights. It also features ten buttons, five of which are programmable, with a further three modes - giving a total of 15 programmable functions.

Cyborg v7 keyboard

Details:
- Useful and easy to press macro keys
- Plethora of lighting effects and combinations
- Specific metal plated keys
- Responsive
- Many options to adjust height of keyboard and palmrest
- Pass through full powered USB and audio
- Looks great on any desk

Cyborg G.L.I.D.E 7 Gaming Surface XXL

Details:
- XXL size to stop you dropping off the edge during intense gaming
- Low friction synthetic fabric for smooth and accurate movement
- Extra thick 6mm foam rubber backing for added comfort over long gaming sessions
- Precision laser-cut shape ensures no frayed edges
- Optimised for laser and optical sensors
- XXL – 500mm x 400mm / 19.7" x 15.7"

Hope you like it, I'm spending $270 on it all so yeah, they are pretty god damn good :)

NeoKiller

Buy me, too please and i love you forever  ;D

Selene

The mouse looks complicated, how much did it cost?

5thnbg

Congraz Bonzo your forever alone status has just increased by +1

CyberSox

Mouse looks nice. Keyboard looks odd. Not even sure what the third thing is meant to be.

Socks.

5thnbg

Quote from: CyberSox on December 19, 2011, 06:10:11 PM
Mouse looks nice. Keyboard looks odd. Not even sure what the third thing is meant to be.
Mouse Pad.

CyberSox

Quote from: BonzoDog on December 19, 2011, 06:11:25 PM

Its meant to look odd, its Cyborg gear. odd is the new cool :)

the third thing is a large, hi-tech mouse mat. about $32 maybe.

The colours don't work, just looks freaky :p Just get a mousemat from paperchase, £5.

Socks.

mhj

That some expensive shit. But with a great quality.

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

CyberSox

Quote from: BonzoDog on December 19, 2011, 06:13:59 PM
Quote from: CyberSox on December 19, 2011, 06:12:28 PM
Quote from: BonzoDog on December 19, 2011, 06:11:25 PM

Its meant to look odd, its Cyborg gear. odd is the new cool :)

the third thing is a large, hi-tech mouse mat. about $32 maybe.

The colours don't work, just looks freaky :p Just get a mousemat from paperchase, £5.
erm. the colour of each individual key is changable (the keyboard).

+ I want this mouse mat, its better for gaming.

yah, thats what they all say..

Socks.

Meteor

(click to show/hide)

mo9

i has this mouse and it very good it super fast and stuff

ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

asmit10

am I the only one who thought that having $270 laying around is weird?
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

Yoshi91

i lol'd the whole way. Sorry. but anyway, nice... gears.

Toast

antisickness

Quotethe Cyborg R.A.T. 9 Gaming Mouse will give you hour after hour of fatigue-free play.

Yeah I really hate it when i'm playing and get an asthma attack, leaving me gasping for breath whilst rolling on the floor.

Yes, Cyborg, you've done it again!! :DDd

mo9

Quote from: antisickness on December 19, 2011, 07:40:59 PM
Quotethe Cyborg R.A.T. 9 Gaming Mouse will give you hour after hour of fatigue-free play.

Yeah I really hate it when i'm playing and get an asthma attack, leaving me gasping for breath whilst rolling on the floor.

Yes, Cyborg, you've done it again!! :DDd
lol'd

vv secks box

kaos555

Rich ***got.
Go flaunt your money and talk about your great items some where else omg :(

The path is open.

mo9

Quote from: kaos555 on December 19, 2011, 07:53:21 PM
Rich ***got.
Go flaunt your money and talk about your great items some where else omg :(
ikr no one liked my new fast mouse in comparison to his =(

vv secks box

KillerPig

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Rossbach

Ross' mouse was $3 and it works just as good as his.

Omnomnom eating toast.

qwerasdf2453

Lol 1 dollar mouse > 1billion dollar mouse.  Money isn't everything
People are born with gifts I'm born talented.

Pokeh

Quote from: asmit10 on December 19, 2011, 06:33:59 PM
am I the only one who thought that having $270 laying around is weird?

i have $700 in my wallet just there just that i dont have anything to spend them on. (except some production gear buying wednesday ^^)

Scythe

Don't think, feel

Gramps

Save money with a basic keyboard (w,a,s,d all work the same no matter the cost) And get this  http://www.amazon.co.uk/Logitech-MX518-Optical-Gaming-Mouse/dp/B0015R8M7U/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1324386373&sr=8-1  All i have used for years.

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

Click

Wow, nice keyboard and mouse. These are the coolest I have ever seen. They look like, really "hi-techy" and shit.
It costed you $270, right ?
I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

Surgeypurgey

i used to have a lycosa keyboard, but i broke the space bar by pressing it too many times. so i put it in the repair shop. then, i got a stupid hp old ass keyboard to replace it. my dad used to use it, so my keyboard can do this:

ㅔㅐㅐㅔㅐㅔㅐㅔㅐㄴㅇ 레ㅐㅁㄷ저ㅔㅐㅇ널매ㅔ던ㅇ레ㅐ멍네렁ㅁ내ㅔ럳재ㅔㄻㅈ더레ㅐㅁㅈ더랭넴러ㅣㄷㅈ;ㅓㄹ메ㅐㅇㄴ러 ㅔ두ㅑㄴ ㅑㄴ 해ㅐㅇ 랙 ㅛㅐㅕㄱ ㅗㄷ미소 ㅡ무 ㅔㅐ구 ㅑㄴ 새ㅐㅐㅐㅐㅐ

Yz

Sick set-up bro! My grandpa has the same one :)
DISCORD killyzkill

Scythe

Quote from: BonzoDog on December 21, 2011, 08:11:17 PM
Quote from: Gramps on December 20, 2011, 10:06:19 AM
Save money with a basic keyboard (w,a,s,d all work the same no matter the cost) And get this  http://www.amazon.co.uk/Logitech-MX518-Optical-Gaming-Mouse/dp/B0015R8M7U/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1324386373&sr=8-1  All i have used for years.

anyways i'm reverting from xbox to Hardcore 100% PC gaming. as proof of this I sold my Xbox & all my games.

big mistake
Don't think, feel

Santa

lol they scammed you.  It might be worth it if it was gold wrapped or something  :-\

TwitchFast

I just use any standard mouse and keyboard, it's only as good as the user o_O The only thing I feel that needs upgrading on a computer is the specs, not the equipment you use (Unless it's faulty).

Santa

Quote from: BonzoDog on December 22, 2011, 11:38:35 AM
big mistake

nah, I still got 2 ps3's. But I don't use them either unless someone says they can beat me at cod when clearly they don't know how much i'm going to make them hate themselves. <-- lol

Quote from: Santa on December 22, 2011, 11:31:15 AM
lol they scammed you.  It might be worth it if it was gold wrapped or something  :-\

These are basically the best spec gaming keyboard & mouse in the world, professionals like TLO, Whitera and Desrow (SC 2 professionals) use them. for $270 thats pretty dang worth it.

270 is a car payment to me  ::)

Scythe

Quote from: Santa on December 22, 2011, 11:39:23 AM
big mistake

nah, I still got 2 ps3's. But I don't use them either unless someone says they can beat me at cod when clearly they don't know how much i'm going to make them hate themselves. <-- lol

These are basically the best spec gaming keyboard & mouse in the world, professionals like TLO, Whitera and Desrow (SC 2 professionals) use them. for $270 thats pretty dang worth it.

270 is a car payment to me  ::)
:o
Don't think, feel

Twist

December 22, 2011, 11:53:48 AM #32 Last Edit: December 22, 2011, 11:56:10 AM by Twist
I have a laptop  and it has a touch pad ;D

antisickness

Just because you got the kit doesn't mean you instantly play like a professional. Lmao

Scythe

Quote from: BonzoDog on December 22, 2011, 11:54:39 AM
big mistake

lol they scammed you.  It might be worth it if it was gold wrapped or something  :-\

270 is a car payment to me  ::)

I've got $10,000 in my savings account for that so I can drive in 2 years. so thats why i'm spending some pocket money on Gaming keyboards, mice , mats, new cooler for my PC the size of a nintendo wii (so i can overclock my bitchin custom built PC to the max & above),  a new processor (been ordered) and a new motherboard which I decided to get for my birthday next month. Then i'll be done :)
F dis guy showin off
Don't think, feel

tanqq

Quote from: BonzoDog on December 22, 2011, 11:54:39 AM
big mistake

lol they scammed you.  It might be worth it if it was gold wrapped or something  :-\

270 is a car payment to me  ::)

I've got $10,000 in my savings account for that so I can drive in 2 years. so thats why i'm spending some pocket money on Gaming keyboards, mice , mats, new cooler for my PC the size of a nintendo wii (so i can overclock my bitchin custom built PC to the max & above),  a new processor (been ordered) and a new motherboard which I decided to get for my birthday next month. Then i'll be done :)
wait so u like rats?

TwitchFast

December 22, 2011, 12:16:17 PM #36 Last Edit: December 22, 2011, 12:19:42 PM by TwitchFast
Overclocking just made me facepalm. Talk about the worst thing you can do to your PC :L It'll seriously decrease the life of whatever you overclock.
If you want a more powerful computer, just get a better processor, gfx card, motherboard and more memory. Overclocking is just dangerous and pointless.

Gramps

My pc is made of cardboard and has a processor run by a team of mice.

TwitchFast

Quote from: Gramps on December 22, 2011, 02:45:02 PM
My pc is made of cardboard and has a processor run by a team of mice.
I've gotta say, it sounds like a pretty powerful system you possess there.

Gramps

TwitchFast

December 22, 2011, 02:57:28 PM #40 Last Edit: December 22, 2011, 02:58:52 PM by TwitchFast
Quote from: Gramps on December 22, 2011, 02:49:47 PM
If i feed them i get extra fps.
I suppose that's your method of Overclocking your system? could be quite risky. They could become obese and lazy, over time decrease your FPS D:

Gramps

Dewo

December 22, 2011, 03:06:19 PM #42 Last Edit: December 22, 2011, 03:08:18 PM by Dewo
Quote from: BonzoDog on December 22, 2011, 11:58:41 AM
Quote from: antisickness on December 22, 2011, 11:54:15 AM
Just because you got the kit doesn't mean you instantly play like a professional. Lmao

Well duh, but I can tell you this scenario.

2 new, equal players join call of duty.
they decide to have a 1v1.
the 1st player has a 10" lcd tv
the 2nd player has a 32" Plasma w/ x51 surround sound turtle beach head phones.

the 2nd player wins. & concidering i'm decent at the games I play, this kit is going to make an improvement for the best.

Worst example ever. My tv is old, and I have done lots of 1v1's with pros.
Like if I said, if I had a better controller than u, then I would kill u. It doesn't make sense.
If you do got a very very bad tv, like one of those from 2002, then it's something else, but I don't think anybody can play xbox on a tv from 2002. I can see from ur example, that u clearly do not know, what you are talking about. You comin' up with fake facts.
Btw, I've no headset with in-game sound, and people think I'm lying because of my skills.
I would like to face u 1v1 on xbox. I would teach u, that the gear is nothing against skills. Call of Duty is about reflexes.
Next time, think before u post.

X

ZeroUH

My keyboard. It's pretty good for FPS games.

zepher2211

Quote from: ZeroUH on December 22, 2011, 03:19:15 PM

lolwut

But gramps, what if your mice go on a strike or something
Powersurge
Headstrong

5thnbg

The normal old-fashion keyboard is the best.
This is wat i got and it works like a dream.

PS : Fk that stupid colorful mouse in that pic.

Yz

rab most people have 10 grand in a secret bank account for when they need it if they have good parents (I personally don't but like 60 of my schoolmates do)
DISCORD killyzkill

123bomb123

Looks like one of those Derp Yugioh card holder things you wear on your arm..

As long as the keyboard works and the mouse works, it's ok for me.
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Toast

Quote from: 123bomb123 on December 22, 2011, 10:53:19 PM

Looks like one of those Derp Yugioh card holder things you wear on your arm..

As long as the keyboard works and the mouse works, it's ok for me.

Yeah, no wonder it looked so familiar. I used to have one of those when I was little, but I lost it.   :(

Scythe

Quote from: Yz on December 22, 2011, 10:44:52 PM
rab most people have 10 grand in a secret bank account for when they need it if they have good parents (I personally don't but like 60 of my schoolmates do)
I meant like his parents lets him buy all these stuff
Even if i have my own money and i wanted to buy something, they disagree lol
And btw i dont take money from my parents,i run a business in school :P
Such as jailbreaking xbox,psp,idevice..and other PC,console related stuff,ik its easy but i get paid alot :D
Don't think, feel

tanqq

Quote from: Scythe on December 23, 2011, 01:52:15 AM
Such as jailbreaking xbox,psp,idevice..and other PC,console related stuff,ik its easy but i get paid alot :D
Same like my parents. I do my business in and out of school. Since I was grade 3 I started selling my old cards like Magic and Yugi-Oh
to kids of the same age. Made like 10$ a day. Not that much but it gave me some extra income

Scythe

Quote from: tanqq on December 23, 2011, 02:15:10 AM
Same like my parents. I do my business in and out of school. Since I was grade 3 I started selling my old cards like Magic and Yugi-Oh
to kids of the same age. Made like 10$ a day. Not that much but it gave me some extra income
There are retards retarded enough to let me go buy stuff for him
Ex:He wants a psp memory card 8gb and its 15 dollars then i double the price to him(he doesnt know)and i get alot of profit :D
And of course i get the money first
Don't think, feel

tanqq

Quote from: Scythe on December 23, 2011, 02:24:09 AM
Quote from: tanqq on December 23, 2011, 02:15:10 AM
There are retards retarded enough to let me go buy stuff for him
Ex:He wants a psp memory card 8gb and its 15 dollars then i double the price to him(he doesnt know)and i get alot of profit :D
And of course i get the money first
lmao big earner. Most of the kids who play PSP buy their stuff at a game store they live close to, so I can't earn myself big bucks like u do  :P

Scythe

Someone once bought an xbox off me(not mine,i just went to buy the xbox with his money)
+ the xbox jailbreak so i made about
125$ profit
ANyways too much offtopic :P
Don't think, feel

spiderstar

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-