May 01, 2024, 09:12:39 PMLatest Member: MINI
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Feedback/Rants » Soo I come back

Soo I come back

Started by Kevin, July 29, 2011, 05:04:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kevin

And notice you can buy Coins and Gigas, gee, another great update from the masterminds.

I'm really starting to think it's about the money to you people, what am I thinking, of course it's about the money.

Insaniity

The community told them to make it...

Allie

This statement is either going to shut you up, putting you in your place, or, you'll pretend you don't care and go on your merry way continuing the same statements that have been destroyed by logic repeatedly.

Kenny released this -- I told him I extremely disapprove and the moment the prices drop (he is planning on dropping prices cause noone's buying) he loses full support of my (though at the moment, and he knows it, I disapprove of this in the first place).

Your beloved Kenny wants nothing but money.
Your un-beloved Allie/Opti care about the players and not the money.

Yz

Quote from: Allie on July 29, 2011, 05:09:50 AM
This statement is either going to shut you up, putting you in your place, or, you'll pretend you don't care and go on your merry way continuing the same statements that have been destroyed by logic repeatedly.

Kenny released this -- I told him I extremely disapprove and the moment the prices drop (he is planning on dropping prices cause noone's buying) he loses full support of my (though at the moment, and he knows it, I disapprove of this in the first place).

Eh, kenny is nice at least.
DISCORD killyzkill

Allie

I'm nice to those who deserve it.
Those who don't I am not.

Yz

I didn't say you specifically. I'll always know you're hiding a craving for hugs under that rough exterior ;D I meant Opti being a meany meat head to some people, while Kenny isn't mean to anyone 'cept the people everybody hates
DISCORD killyzkill

Allie

You've totally grown to think more of his professionalism than himself as a person.
That dude that helped kill bots and laugh about it, that dude that kills every server that pops up unless I specifically say otherwise, that dude that hacked several people in the bots community cause they hacked BC, ya that dude is an angel <3.

Yz

Ya he is compared to some other devils among men :-[
DISCORD killyzkill

Insaniity

Ye that girl that spammed the lobby to her own game, ye that girl who banned a person for kicking her cause that girl was disobeying the rules, the girl that comes to me when she needs money the girl who Also helped hack Bots, k i done. I guess you could say its not as bad as kenny but kenny is still a nice person :P

Santa

of course its about the money, you think i like doing this?

Yz

Quote from: Insaniity on July 29, 2011, 05:29:11 AM
Ye that girl that spammed the lobby to her own game, ye that girl who banned a person for kicking her cause that girl was disobeying the rules, the girl that comes to me when she needs money the girl who Also helped hack Bots, k i done. I guess you could say its not as bad as kenny but kenny is still a nice person :P

you picked the worst points possible lol
DISCORD killyzkill

Insaniity

July 29, 2011, 05:32:06 AM #11 Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 05:33:33 AM by Insaniity
Quote from: Tricky on July 29, 2011, 05:31:20 AM
Quote from: Insaniity on July 29, 2011, 05:29:11 AM

you picked the worst points possible lol
lol ik i cant remember the rest.
So help me :(

Kevin

July 29, 2011, 05:43:36 AM #12 Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 05:49:06 AM by Kevin
Quote from: Allie on July 29, 2011, 05:09:50 AM

That coming from someone that hasn't held a 'worth wile' discussion with me since we played BOTS!!.

Assuming everything you said just put me in my place, let me just say the Allie I 'knew' wouldn't allow shit updates to flood her game, but hey I'm a 18 year old black kid who needs to shut the **** up and get put in my place right? My beloved Kenny hasn't talked to me because he's too bust sucking Laura's ****, like we ever communicated in the first place. I love no one in this community, I hate no one in this community. And finally, assuming I think Kenny is amazing is as low as me thinking you would even allow such a garbage update.

Bull shit indeed.

So yeah, you can put me in my place, shut me up, etc. But unless you do something about YOUR game, I'll continue to make these rants like it's my ****ing day job. At least when I did talk to kenny he was friendly and was always able to communicate with me, I do like him a lot.

Allie

Talk to Kenny about the "shit" updates (cause the +6/7 is a good update, only the lazy retards disagree) and see if he'll remove them.

Kevin

Trying to talk to you within the past 2 years has been like talking to a wall. Dull replies, vague sense of 'care', who gives a shit attitude. Maybe that's Allie, and maybe I've been blind all this time.

What ever, keep doing what your doing.

Trust me if I thought this was as bad as the +6/+7 updates I would have attacked you, I'm not even close to that.

At least Kenny is business minded, unless you didn't read my thread I never said that was a bad thing.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-