May 01, 2024, 10:25:05 PMLatest Member: Ferbalkoa
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Feedback/Rants » Soo I come back

Soo I come back

Started by Kevin, July 29, 2011, 05:04:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kevin

And notice you can buy Coins and Gigas, gee, another great update from the masterminds.

I'm really starting to think it's about the money to you people, what am I thinking, of course it's about the money.

Insaniity

The community told them to make it...

Allie

This statement is either going to shut you up, putting you in your place, or, you'll pretend you don't care and go on your merry way continuing the same statements that have been destroyed by logic repeatedly.

Kenny released this -- I told him I extremely disapprove and the moment the prices drop (he is planning on dropping prices cause noone's buying) he loses full support of my (though at the moment, and he knows it, I disapprove of this in the first place).

Your beloved Kenny wants nothing but money.
Your un-beloved Allie/Opti care about the players and not the money.

Yz

Quote from: Allie on July 29, 2011, 05:09:50 AM
This statement is either going to shut you up, putting you in your place, or, you'll pretend you don't care and go on your merry way continuing the same statements that have been destroyed by logic repeatedly.

Kenny released this -- I told him I extremely disapprove and the moment the prices drop (he is planning on dropping prices cause noone's buying) he loses full support of my (though at the moment, and he knows it, I disapprove of this in the first place).

Eh, kenny is nice at least.
DISCORD killyzkill

Allie

I'm nice to those who deserve it.
Those who don't I am not.

Yz

I didn't say you specifically. I'll always know you're hiding a craving for hugs under that rough exterior ;D I meant Opti being a meany meat head to some people, while Kenny isn't mean to anyone 'cept the people everybody hates
DISCORD killyzkill

Allie

You've totally grown to think more of his professionalism than himself as a person.
That dude that helped kill bots and laugh about it, that dude that kills every server that pops up unless I specifically say otherwise, that dude that hacked several people in the bots community cause they hacked BC, ya that dude is an angel <3.

Yz

Ya he is compared to some other devils among men :-[
DISCORD killyzkill

Insaniity

Ye that girl that spammed the lobby to her own game, ye that girl who banned a person for kicking her cause that girl was disobeying the rules, the girl that comes to me when she needs money the girl who Also helped hack Bots, k i done. I guess you could say its not as bad as kenny but kenny is still a nice person :P

Santa

of course its about the money, you think i like doing this?

Yz

Quote from: Insaniity on July 29, 2011, 05:29:11 AM
Ye that girl that spammed the lobby to her own game, ye that girl who banned a person for kicking her cause that girl was disobeying the rules, the girl that comes to me when she needs money the girl who Also helped hack Bots, k i done. I guess you could say its not as bad as kenny but kenny is still a nice person :P

you picked the worst points possible lol
DISCORD killyzkill

Insaniity

July 29, 2011, 05:32:06 AM #11 Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 05:33:33 AM by Insaniity
Quote from: Tricky on July 29, 2011, 05:31:20 AM
Quote from: Insaniity on July 29, 2011, 05:29:11 AM

you picked the worst points possible lol
lol ik i cant remember the rest.
So help me :(

Kevin

July 29, 2011, 05:43:36 AM #12 Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 05:49:06 AM by Kevin
Quote from: Allie on July 29, 2011, 05:09:50 AM

That coming from someone that hasn't held a 'worth wile' discussion with me since we played BOTS!!.

Assuming everything you said just put me in my place, let me just say the Allie I 'knew' wouldn't allow shit updates to flood her game, but hey I'm a 18 year old black kid who needs to shut the **** up and get put in my place right? My beloved Kenny hasn't talked to me because he's too bust sucking Laura's ****, like we ever communicated in the first place. I love no one in this community, I hate no one in this community. And finally, assuming I think Kenny is amazing is as low as me thinking you would even allow such a garbage update.

Bull shit indeed.

So yeah, you can put me in my place, shut me up, etc. But unless you do something about YOUR game, I'll continue to make these rants like it's my ****ing day job. At least when I did talk to kenny he was friendly and was always able to communicate with me, I do like him a lot.

Allie

Talk to Kenny about the "shit" updates (cause the +6/7 is a good update, only the lazy retards disagree) and see if he'll remove them.

Kevin

Trying to talk to you within the past 2 years has been like talking to a wall. Dull replies, vague sense of 'care', who gives a shit attitude. Maybe that's Allie, and maybe I've been blind all this time.

What ever, keep doing what your doing.

Trust me if I thought this was as bad as the +6/+7 updates I would have attacked you, I'm not even close to that.

At least Kenny is business minded, unless you didn't read my thread I never said that was a bad thing.

FireyDevel

First of all, the people who you are bashing are the ones who run a game you just keep coming back to... connection??

ZylonGaming is a company, and if you knew ANYTHING about economics, you would know that the first rule about organizations and companies, is that they are profit-maximizers.

Kenny is more on the technical side of the game, making him beloved for the things he does, where as Opti/Allie are the ones who attempt to do their best to restore SOME social order to this community, where if they didn't, these whole forums would turn into one big prison riot... They are the ones who stick to this game no matter what, unlike you guys who can just quit anytime due to the community/game, they have to be the ones who damage-control EVERY little thing that some of you QQ about.

No one is forcing you to do anything, and honestly, I'd figure an openly-lazy community would enjoy the option to buy some coins/gigas. Take WoW for instance, with over 16 million players, Blizzard still charges players to play every single month... So I for one would give some credit to the people who kept this game running even after BOTS!! shut down.

/rant
Redemption - We're more than hardcore, know how to start wars and scar yours...

Get ready for doom, because I've blackened the sun and I've bloodied the moon.

Kevin

Quote from: FireyDevel on July 29, 2011, 06:13:42 AM
First of all, the people who you are bashing are the ones who run a game you just keep coming back to... connection??

ZylonGaming is a company, and if you knew ANYTHING about economics, you would know that the first rule about organizations and companies, is that they are profit-maximizers.

Kenny is more on the technical side of the game, making him beloved for the things he does, where as Opti/Allie are the ones who attempt to do their best to restore SOME social order to this community, where if they didn't, these whole forums would turn into one big prison riot... They are the ones who stick to this game no matter what, unlike you guys who can just quit anytime due to the community/game, they have to be the ones who damage-control EVERY little thing that some of you QQ about.

No one is forcing you to do anything, and honestly, I'd figure an openly-lazy community would enjoy the option to buy some coins/gigas. Take WoW for instance, with over 16 million players, Blizzard still charges players to play every single month... So I for one would give some credit to the people who kept this game running even after BOTS!! shut down.

/rant

Yeah, I'm just trying to figure out where I said this wasn't a business smart decision, because you know, I hate when people put words into my mouth especially when I didn't state it anywhere. And if you were familiar to any type of gaming community forum this day in age, there's always a rant section for players to discuss what they think is wrong with updates and or the game. Perhaps you've grown too accustomed to that whole 'dictator' atmosphere we've all come to know and love.

Trust me this anger I'm giving off has been built up for the past 3 years, if it doesn't start coming out now, I can't say a lot of people here would like me. Yah dig br0?

Meta

/rant

This... This touched my heart :3

FIREY FOR TRUE HEAD GM!!

eco999

Quote from: Allie on July 29, 2011, 05:20:05 AM
That's why you keep stalking me on Expodite.  >:(

Rossbach

July 29, 2011, 01:06:11 PM #19 Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 01:07:12 PM by Rossbach
I don't care how much they are making from this game. As long as they provide updates and keep this game running they deserve it. Kenny put in a lot of work for this server. Also as long as it doesn't cost me a cent I'm fine.

Omnomnom eating toast.

koolwolf2

July 29, 2011, 02:20:41 PM #20 Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 03:01:43 PM by koolwolf2
Quote from: eco999 on July 29, 2011, 10:24:49 AM
Quote from: Allie on July 29, 2011, 05:20:05 AM
That's why you keep stalking me on Expodite.  >:(
I don't see her online anymore though )':

@Kevin's first post

It's an option for lazy people with money to waste if you don't like don't use it no reason to rant over that
Newest one:

zepher2211

Ah come now Kevin, just because they made a button for it didn't mean this didn't happen before, I know multiple people that bought in-game currency before that button existed, thus complaining about there being a link to it is pointless. I'd like to point out 3/4 of the replies here are rather offtopic bashing.
Powersurge
Headstrong

Scythe

Errr i dont get it is Allie the bad one or Kenny?
Don't think, feel

mo9

Quote from: deathraper on July 29, 2011, 05:55:28 PM
Errr i dont get it is Allie the bad one or Kenny?
none of the above
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Pokeh

Quote from: RedEyes on July 29, 2011, 05:29:56 AM

#1 source of income for a college fund.

Your my idol <3

Hct13345

/rant

ZylonGaming is a company? I thought it was a partnership.

Kevin

Quote from: zepher2211 on July 29, 2011, 04:47:17 PM
Ah come now Kevin, just because they made a button for it didn't mean this didn't happen before, I know multiple people that bought in-game currency before that button existed, thus complaining about there being a link to it is pointless. I'd like to point out 3/4 of the replies here are rather offtopic bashing.

You're absolutely right.

I do remember people paying to get to 200, paying for coins, paying for gigas - if I didn't expect this update to follow all that nonsense i'd be a fool. It's just the fact that they actually incorporated it that really pissed me off.

Rossbach

Quote from: Pokeh on July 29, 2011, 06:15:59 PM
Quote from: RedEyes on July 29, 2011, 05:29:56 AM

#1 source of income for a college fund.

Your my idol <3

No, it is to move to Laura.

Omnomnom eating toast.

Santa

You all know that you get better support when you have a problem here, than you do on basically any other game.  I will spend hours sometimes, just fixing someones computer(Not even a boutcheetah related problem).  And, I don't say "USE THE SEARCH BUTTON YOU ****ING MORON!!!!!".

~RedEyes.

ihatemods

Umm sorry to tell you buddy, ITS ALWAYS ABOUT THE MONEY DERP.

Toast

Quote from: RedEyes on July 30, 2011, 07:23:17 PM
You all know that you get better support when you have a problem here, than you do on basically any other game.  I will spend hours sometimes, just fixing someones computer(Not even a boutcheetah related problem).  And, I don't say "USE THE SEARCH BUTTON YOU ****ING MORON!!!!!".

~RedEyes.

Oh wow, Kenny's being harsh.
But I do agree, fixing a problem is hard work; and should be rewarded greatly among it.

Kevin

July 30, 2011, 07:43:05 PM #31 Last Edit: July 30, 2011, 07:45:05 PM by Kevin
Quote from: RedEyes on July 30, 2011, 07:23:17 PM
You all know that you get better support when you have a problem here, than you do on basically any other game.  I will spend hours sometimes, just fixing someones computer(Not even a boutcheetah related problem).  And, I don't say "USE THE SEARCH BUTTON YOU ****ING MORON!!!!!".

~RedEyes.

KENNY YOU ****ING MORON!!!!!! I LOVE YOU <33333

I just gotta let go of my rage sometimes.

And toast, all I'm saying is why do something when the only thing propelling you to do it is cash? If you can answer that then you need to question what your doing right here and now.

Santa

What made n-log create Bout?

For the cash.

What made microsoft create windows?

For the cash.

What made google make google?

For the cash.

What made runescape make runescape?

For the cash.

What made boutcheetah make boutcheetah?

For the cash.

What made bout evolution make bout evolution?

Fan-based server?  (Kind've like all the runescape servers there are hosted on home computers).

What made mc-donalds make mc-donalds?

To get people fat NO!! for the money!

Toast

July 30, 2011, 08:02:49 PM #33 Last Edit: July 30, 2011, 08:06:25 PM by Toast
Quote from: RedEyes on July 30, 2011, 08:00:25 PM

For the cash.

For the cash.

For the cash.

For the cash.

For the cash.

What made Ugly Ponies make Ugly Ponies?

Fan-based server?  (Kind've like all the runescape servers there are hosted on home computers).

That made me lol...
And kenny; calm down...  :o

EDIT: And yes, I understand Kevin, I was trying to say that you need money to run a game, else boutcheetah will be dead.

Meta

Quote from: RedEyes on July 30, 2011, 08:00:25 PM

For the cash.

For the cash.

For the cash.

For the cash.

For the cash.

What made Ugly Ponies make Ugly Ponies?

Fan-based server?  (Kind've like all the runescape servers there are hosted on home computers).

What made Kenny want Meta?

Meta's -- owait, against the rules D;

Santa

;P

I love u all, and I'm not getting stressed about this post, I just post my thoughts when someone posts lol

Meta

mo9

Quote from: RedEyes on July 30, 2011, 08:06:58 PM
;P

I love u all, and I'm not getting stressed about this post, I just post my thoughts when someone posts lol

imo u need to hire a technical team to help u out

vv secks box

Toast

Quote from: mo9 on July 30, 2011, 08:10:14 PM
;P

+1

Meta

Yeah and you guys wanna be the ones to pay them?

Toast

Quote from: Meta on July 30, 2011, 08:11:26 PM
Yeah and you guys wanna be the ones to pay them?
Quote from: Toast on July 30, 2011, 08:10:39 PM
Quote from: mo9 on July 30, 2011, 08:10:14 PM
;P

+1

mo9

well if they make enough money they can hire , if they dont well we get the second best thing
players from here who are experienced in that field

vv secks box

Meta

Honestly, it's better if they don't hire anyone at all. Kenny does a fine job on his own, he gets tired from it but it pays off.

mo9

Quote from: Meta on July 30, 2011, 08:17:07 PM
Honestly, it's better if they don't hire anyone at all. Kenny does a fine job on his own, he gets tired from it but it pays off.
well its up to them  ::)  :)

vv secks box

NeoKiller

Also it's not that easy to hire someone, cause you need a trustfull person.
Could be dangerous to just give someone database access ;[

Meta

Quote from: mo9 on July 30, 2011, 08:18:35 PM

There's no "them" cuz Kenny does the work, other one sits there and look pretty, least tries to.

mo9

vv secks box

Bounty

Quote from: Meta on July 30, 2011, 08:28:01 PM

There's no "them" cuz Kenny does the work, other one sits there and look pretty, least tries to.

This is like the best thing you said all day today Meta. Good job.

|**** a bitch - Respect a women - Love a lady|

Meta

Quote from: Bounty on July 30, 2011, 08:33:56 PM
Quote from: Meta on July 30, 2011, 08:28:01 PM

This is like the best thing you said all day today Meta. Good job.

I have my rare moments. :-*

Hct13345

So what have you bought with all the moolah.

Kevin

kanny why u no asnuerghjhi anymore?

GavinGill

Is it just me, or do people on this site complain simply for the sake of complaining ?

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

Selene

Quote from: GavinGill on August 01, 2011, 05:48:11 PM
Is it just me, or do people on this site complain simply for the sake of complaining ?
I think they just don't have a life and feel the need to write useless post to make them happy.

eco999

Quote from: NeoKiller on July 30, 2011, 08:19:24 PM
Also it's not that easy to hire someone, cause you need a trustfull person.
Could be dangerous to just give someone database access ;[
PWO.

Kevin

Quote from: Princess_Cutie on August 01, 2011, 05:53:36 PM
I think they just don't have a life and feel the need to write useless post to make them happy.

Actually Princess_Man in real life, I had a legitimate reason for posting this thread. Seeing as you're a new*** to the Rants/feedback forum, you should learn what this section is about before you post your non-humorous crap. Also, if you took the time to actually read why I thought this update was crap, maybe you'd finally obtain the required IQ level to post on my thread. ;)

Izy

Quote from: Kevin on August 01, 2011, 09:55:13 PM

Actually Princess_Man in real life, I had a legitimate reason for posting this thread. Seeing as you're a new*** to the Rants/feedback forum, you should learn what this section is about before you post your non-humorous crap. Also, if you took the time to actually read why I thought this update was crap, maybe you'd finally obtain the required IQ level to post on my thread. ;)

Watch your language.
The measure of a man is what he does with power.

GAMERTAG: Izy619
PSN: Izy619

Optimism

Quote from: Kevin on August 01, 2011, 09:55:13 PM

Ad hominid to the max! Kevin, why debase yourself like this? >.>.
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

GavinGill

Quote from: Kevin on August 01, 2011, 09:55:13 PMI had a legitimate reason for posting this thread. Also, if you took the time to actually read why I thought this update was crap, maybe you'd finally obtain the required IQ level to post on my thread.
You've done a piss poor job of explaining your reasoning, all you did was jump from one topic to the next and then you briefly clarified two or three pages in. Next time you make a thread, explain your stance, reasoning, w/e in the original post instead of just assuming people are going take the time to read through the entire thread. That is of course, if you want people to know what the **** you're talking about.

Let me walk you through this:

Quote from: Kevin on July 29, 2011, 05:04:52 AM
And notice you can buy Coins and Gigas, gee, another great update from the masterminds.

I'm really starting to think it's about the money to you people, what am I thinking, of course it's about the money.
You "should learn what this section is about before you post your crap." This isn't the place for vague OP's, be clear and concise or don't create a thread in this section.

Quote from: Kevin on July 29, 2011, 05:43:36 AM
That coming from someone that hasn't held a 'worth wile' discussion with me since we played BOTS!!.

Assuming everything you said just put me in my place, let me just say the Allie I 'knew' wouldn't allow shit updates to flood her game, but hey I'm a 18 year old black kid who needs to shut the **** up and get put in my place right? My beloved Kenny hasn't talked to me because he's too bust sucking Laura's ****, like we ever communicated in the first place. I love no one in this community, I hate no one in this community. And finally, assuming I think Kenny is amazing is as low as me thinking you would even allow such a garbage update.

Bull shit indeed.

So yeah, you can put me in my place, shut me up, etc. But unless you do something about YOUR game, I'll continue to make these rants like it's my ****ing day job. At least when I did talk to kenny he was friendly and was always able to communicate with me, I do like him a lot.
Rabble rabble rabble...

Quote from: Kevin on July 29, 2011, 05:53:18 AM
Trying to talk to you within the past 2 years has been like talking to a wall. Dull replies, vague sense of 'care', who gives a shit attitude. Maybe that's Allie, and maybe I've been blind all this time.

What ever, keep doing what your doing.

Trust me if I thought this was as bad as the +6/+7 updates I would have attacked you, I'm not even close to that.

At least Kenny is business minded, unless you didn't read my thread I never said that was a bad thing.
Rah rah rah...

Quote from: Kevin on July 29, 2011, 07:11:09 AMYeah, I'm just trying to figure out where I said this wasn't a business smart decision, because you know, I hate when people put words into my mouth especially when I didn't state it anywhere.
So... what point are you trying to make? That it's a good decision? It's a bad one? Neither...?

Quote from: Kevin on July 29, 2011, 07:11:09 AMAnd if you were familiar to any type of gaming community forum this day in age, there's always a rant section for players to discuss what they think is wrong with updates and or the game. Perhaps you've grown too accustomed to that whole 'dictator' atmosphere we've all come to know and love.
You're right, maybe you should start using this section for it's intended purposes and actually discuss what you think is wrong with the update instead of doing... whatever the hell it is you're doing right now.

Quote from: Kevin on July 30, 2011, 03:06:44 AMI do remember people paying to get to 200, paying for coins, paying for gigas - if I didn't expect this update to follow all that nonsense i'd be a fool. It's just the fact that they actually incorporated it that really pissed me off.
That should have been included in the first post, not two or three pages into the thread.

Now now that I've taught you how to make proper posts in this section, we can carry on with the "discussion." That is of course, after you clarify one last thing. In the above quote you seem to be implying that it's a bad thing but in that post where you responded to Firey, you said it was a good business decision. Clear up that bit of confusion and maybe then we can have a serious discussion on the matter. Until then, this entire thread is just Spam Section fodder.
-----
Guess Who's Back - Bone Thugs~N~Harmony

I'll give you a hint, he types in lime green and kicks ass.

Kevin

tl;dr didnt read gavin Limeade. :D

Allie

Quote from: Kevin on August 02, 2011, 12:09:54 AM

"too long; didn't read didnt read gavin Limeade."
wat.

Kevin

Quote from: Allie on August 02, 2011, 12:10:57 AM
Quote from: Kevin on August 02, 2011, 12:09:54 AM

"too long; didn't read didnt read gavin Limeade."
wat.

Make a guideline post so your 'retards' stop acting like they're on testosterone's.

Optimism

Well, Its safe to say my opinion has changed regarding the logical consistency/capability of select individuals within this thread.

Oh..my..god
- Opti -
- Retired -

Allie

Gladly.
Here it is:

Guys, make sure when reviewing this section, to look at the forum rules, located out of this section in a seemingly unknown place called the Announcements forum. As I'm sure you're all aware, you are currently browsing the forum, so scroll down to Forum Rules. Here's where you'll find the guide lines.
Have fun!

Optimism

Quote from: Allie on August 02, 2011, 12:31:00 AM
Gladly.
Here it is:

Guys, make sure when reviewing this section, to look at the forum rules, located out of this section in a seemingly unknown place called the Announcements forum. As I'm sure you're all aware, you are currently browsing the forum, so scroll down to Forum Rules. Here's where you'll find the guide lines.
Have fun!

JFLADJLKAFDJKLAFDJKLAFJL, CRAP LOGIC IS CRAP...JAKLFDSJLKDFSKJLADF

Allie, it appears our children are trying to cross the street...at age 18. We better hold their hands.
- Opti -
- Retired -

Kevin

Quote from: Optimism on August 02, 2011, 12:29:40 AM
Well, Its safe to say my opinion has changed regarding the logical consistency/capability of select individuals within this thread.

Oh..my..god

Opinions change throughout time, as will this community. I've not only revealed how this community acts towards a legitimate rant, but how they act in general, excuse me for the misunderstanding sir. But I 1. Don't play BC anymore, and 2. don't care what people have to say about me. I'm lurking here while being a staff member on one of the most successful rsps, harhar??? You could call this, easing my stress if you will.

GavinGill

Quote from: Kevin on August 02, 2011, 12:33:49 AMI've not only revealed how this community acts towards a legitimate rant
When and where? Surely you're not talking about this thread where you made a vague OP, spiralled off-topic, and then attacked a member for not understanding the point of this thread despite the fact the OP wasn't clear and that the following posts were even more rabble rabble. Right?

Allie

yay.
bragging about rs servers.
have them make a server of ANYTHING from scratch, then they brag.
!!!

Kevin

Quote from: GavinGill on August 02, 2011, 12:37:27 AM
Quote from: Kevin on August 02, 2011, 12:33:49 AMI've not only revealed how this community acts towards a legitimate rant
When and where? Surely you're not talking about this thread where you made a vague OP, spiralled off-topic, and then attacked a member for not understanding the point of this thread despite the fact the OP wasn't clear and that the following posts were even more rabble rabble. Right?

Zephers post.

Optimism

Quote from: Kevin on August 02, 2011, 12:33:49 AM

Oh..my..god

Opinions change throughout time, as will this community. I've not only revealed how this community acts towards a legitimate rant, but how they act in general, excuse me for the misunderstanding sir. But I 1. Don't play BC anymore, and 2. don't care what people have to say about me. I'm lurking here while being a staff member on one of the most successful rsps, harhar??? You could call this, easing my stress if you will.

Please, do me the favor if there is the slightest amount of respect remaining -- ease your stress elsewhere if you wish to continue your conduct in an immature and childish manner. Please.
- Opti -
- Retired -

Kevin

Quote from: Allie on August 02, 2011, 12:38:35 AM
yay.
bragging about rs servers.
have them make a server of ANYTHING from scratch, then they brag.
!!!

Says the one begging me for cash on rs huh?

Btw, got maxed cash on rs, hope your jelly bro/sis.

GavinGill

Zeph's post was about as rabble rabble as this one, Kevin; you belong in the armed forces if you can't see that (that a stab at the armed forces, not necessarily you btw).

Kevin

Quote from: Optimism on August 02, 2011, 12:39:52 AM

Oh..my..god

Please, do me the favor if there is the slightest amount of respect remaining -- ease your stress elsewhere if you wish to continue your conduct in an immature and childish manner. Please.

Get this through your head Opti, I don't want anyones respect here. If I wanted your respect, I would have asked for it. Sure I liked you, but honestly, you shouldn't be worried about how I'm acting. Worry about yourself and Allie.

Allie

when i ever ask you for money?
either way, off-topic, and this rant is going absolutely nowhere.
I'ma lock it.

Optimism

August 02, 2011, 12:45:11 AM #73 Last Edit: August 02, 2011, 12:46:55 AM by Optimism
Quote from: Kevin on August 02, 2011, 12:42:49 AM
Quote from: Optimism on August 02, 2011, 12:39:52 AM

Oh..my..god

Get this through your head Opti, I don't want anyones respect here. If I wanted your respect, I would have asked for it. Sure I liked you, but honestly, you shouldn't be worried about how I'm acting. Worry about yourself and Allie.

I asked for your respect, dear sir. I'm quite content with my actions/conduct on this forum. Over the last month, we've moved some staff positions around that desperately needed moving. Moreover, we are beginning to implement permanent action on chronic problem causing members. Finally. Enough of the forgiving ways directed at immaturity here at Zylon Gaming.
- Opti -
- Retired -

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-